~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Helloooooo again!

You know how I said that Donghae was so boring? Well, I didn’t actually say that, but I thought it. Guess what? He’s far far FAR from being any sort of boring. He’s a lot of fun. I think he might be more fun than Junsu…

During our mission—we were the smartest and quickest in completing the missions—we got along pretty quickly. When I found out he liked fish just like me, I knew we’d get along fine! We just talked, and talked, and talked. And then we played. That was fun.

On our way back, we gave Siwon all of the bags that we had brought to the beach and ran off to go play and talk on our own. Donghae kind of felt bad for Siwon for carrying all of our stuff—so did I—so we went back and took a quarter of it.

While we waited for the train, I noticed a snail crawl across the section of the ground lit up by the lamppost. Do you know how excited I was to see a snail? Very excited. I was so excited that I dropped everything and went to watch it work so hard on its journey to wherever.

Ever since I was little, I thought snails were one of the best creatures ever. I even collected them.

While I was enjoying my time watching the snail, Donghae crouched beside me and watched it crawl as well. He then began to ask where I thought it was going. However, I didn’t know what to say to that question. Instead of letting him know that I didn’t know, I asked him what he thought. He then came up with this whole informational spiel about how they travel to a certain spot in the sand that is their secret hideout. Supposedly they’re miniature aliens.

I seriously believed him because he talked as if it was the truest thing on the face of the planet. When I got so shocked as to the truth behind snails, he began to laugh and said that he was just joking. I was taken aback by the fact that he was joking, and because of that, my jaw dropped to the floor and I slightly grew hurt.

When he apologized and said he didn’t know where snails went, I forgave him immediately. It was hard to be hurt by my new friend.

Once we got off the train, we walked back with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, all of us talking loudly. It was so much fun. I don’t think I’m upset with President for not telling me about new people moving into the apartment anymore. He chose my housemates well. Even the quiet one is pretty cool. No wonder Leeteuk told me not to question President’s actions when I first began to work at the company. He knows what he’s doing.

The funniest thing happened, though. When our apartment was in sight, Kyuhyun stopped Sungmin, which stopped us of course and told him something. Once he stopped talking, our new hyung kissed him on the cheek. It was as if he didn’t know what he did, because his eyes widened to the size of baseballs. They were THAT huge! I was kind of scared for Sungmin, because our new dongsaeng is an odd fellow. It looked like Hyung was scared for himself, so much so that he ran for his life towards the apartment.

Even now, we can’t get him to come out of his room. Kyuhyun is yelling randomly, and Hyung is probably crying his eyes out. He must be that terrified.

Hold on…Donghae said that I should talk to Kyuhyun while he tries to get Sungmin out of the room. Kibum disappeared into his room and Siwon went on his run before this whole scene happened. Hopefully we can calm the two down before Siwon comes back.

It’s as if Siwon’s the father. He’s that manly.

Alright, Donghae and I got Sungmin and Kyuhyun started on the dancing game. I think they’re better now. Which is good. It’s actually really funny to watch them flail around dance. I feel like they need to take my dance class so that they don’t look this silly.

Kibum even came out of the room to see what was going on when Donghae challenged Kyuhyun to a dancing battle. I think we might just be up for a little while longer playing this game. Maybe Siwon might come play when he’s back. That would be fun.

Oh, Donghae’s really good at this game! Did he play before? I might just challenge him to a duel. Kekeke, nah, I’m not that mean.

I’m just glad that Sungmin and Kyuhyun aren’t freaking out anymore. I just freeze up when I need to confront someone about stuff.

Oh! Kyuhyun is challenging me to a dance battle. I’ll definitely win, but I can’t refuse a challenge. Who in their right mind would do that? Well, I’ll talk to you later Diary. You’re a pretty interesting fellow. Bye~

~Hyukkie~