~Junsu~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: This totally goes against the order. I think this might take place of Kibum's entry...maybe. I don't exactly know just yet. (Mainly because I can't think of what to write for Kibum and I want to get to Eunhae right away xDD I miss them). But, this came to mind because my friend actually suggested it. My sister was talking about Junsu taking over for Eunhae when my friend was around, and she just looked at me and was like "Junsu? A teacher?" So she suggested that I should make a special entry just for him. Soooo, just because I can, here's Junsu! :D Enjoyyyyy my lovely readers! Love you~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Darlingest Diary Special: Junsu Style!

 

Dearest Darlingest Diary,

I don’t know what to do anymore. Life is a mess. I’m a mess!

And it’s all because I agreed to help Donghae out.

You see, I got called by Kibum? Or was it Sungmin? Maybe it was Kyuhyun?

I don’t even remember.

Anyways, whoever it was that called said that Donghae would be depressed if he didn’t go with Eunhyuk to Japan.

Hmph, you didn’t see me getting all sappy and depressed at the thought of my best friend being out of reach, now did you? So why was Donghae getting his all up in a bundle?

I’ve been friend—best friends—with Eunhyuk longer than he has, and I’m not freaking out over his trip to Japan. I even love Japan more than both of them put together.

Anyways, I agreed to help him out because I find Donghae fun, and I think that there might be something more between the two that they can’t see themselves.

For as long as I’ve known Eunhyuk, he’s always been oblivious to things like these. He’s never been observant to his surroundings and the feelings festering in the air. Maybe he’s feelings blind? Does that even make sense?

I’m feelings blind too, though. I’ve always been oblivious to things, especially when it was concerning me. That is, until Yoochun forced me to realize our strong bond of love for each other.

Oh Yoochun…he’s beautiful, wonderful, fun, and crazy all at once.

I just love him. He makes me feel butterflies on the inside. Being with him is better than coloring in a billion coloring books! Being with Yoochun is better than fighting off a dragon that’s attacking your castle! Being with Yoochun is…paradise…

Ahem…anyways, Eunhyuk.

Like I was saying, Eunhyuk doesn’t ever catch onto things quickly, and it looks like Donghae doesn’t either. (But I don’t think that Donghae is feelings blind.)

Their situation is all a mess, so I decided to help them out just in case they realize their love on the trip. I felt all special on the inside when I agreed to help, because I was going to be a hero for once if they actually do fall for each other while in Japan!

But…the specialness quickly went away. Teaching their “classes” is a disaster!

No one listens to me, they make fun of me when I speak and laugh, I don’t know how to teach dance, there are so many different faces each day that I can’t tell anyone apart (I can only call the masses “You!”), and no one wants to help me!

At least Donghae had Eunhyuk to help him. And if he didn’t have me to step in, he could have had another awesome friend to help him out. Me? I have no one. Believe me, I’ve tried.

First, I asked Changmin to help me, bribing him with my special stash of food. In the end, he just sat there eating and snickering at my attempts to teach the unteachable. This meant that I was out of my best stash of food ever, he now knows where I keep that stash if I ever want to restock, and there was yet another day of not being able to effectively teach.

Deciding that I couldn’t bring him the second day, I brought Yoochun in to help because I love him, and he should love me enough to help me. But he just made fun of me, and then set fire to the practice room with a couple of my “students”! A fire!

Because of that, I was yelled at by the boss who isn’t even my boss! Then, I was forced to have a supervisor sit in during classes the next day. I was even told that I couldn’t bring Yoochun within 500 feet of the company. I also have a fine to pay due to the things destroyed in the fire he caused.

After the next day, the supervisor stated things I didn’t understand in an instructional tone. It was as if his mouth was moving to Korean, but his voice was speaking a different language. I think that his words were probably meant to help me teach the class until Donghae and Eunhyuk come back, but how could it help when I didn’t know his language?

Today, it was raining, and after I got off of the bus, thinking it was a new day that could possibly go well, a car sloshed mud all over me. From head to toe, I was covered in mud! I thought that I could deal with this since I knew that the company had extra sets of sweats, so I tried to remain positive.

But…the only extra set of sweats was in pink, and they were extremely girly.

I couldn’t even use Eunhyuk’s spare set because he’s so much smaller than me.

To say the least, I had to wear the pink clothes, and listen to my classes ridicule me. I mean, it wouldn’t have been that bad and they wouldn’t have made fun of me if it was just pink, but the shirt had big colorful flowers all over it, and the sweats said “Juicy Girl” over the . (Why did this stupid company have something like this? Where did they get these clothes?)

And the fact that I have a big didn’t help at all, because the words just stuck out even more, making the classes laugh even harder!

Why did I ever agree to help Donghae in the first place? I know for a fact that they won’t even realize their love for each other even if someone shoved it in their faces.

How stupid was I?

There’s a reason why Skype was created, and one was for people to keep in contact with their friend who has to go overseas for a little bit.

Why couldn’t I have gone to Japan with them? I actually know Japanese! Eunhyuk thinks he knows it, but he doesn’t.

Aish, I don’t ever want to be a teacher. I don’t care about what others say, but being a teacher isn’t worthwhile. Students are rude, stinky, and not nice. I don’t like them.

Maybe I’ll become a dolphin trainer. I like dolphins, and Yoochun says that I’m just like one.

But, what do I do until the two come back from Japan? I can’t face the classes on my own. I can’t even bring Yoochun to make things a slight bit better.

Maybe I’ll ask Jaejoong to come with…

Wait…he’ll just be like Changmin, only worse. Jae’s like a Changmin, Yoochun, and Jaejoong mixed together to create a monster! Bringing him would be insane! He can’t help me at all!

Maybe Yunho would work. He’s nice and he loves to help me out. I like him. Yes, Yunho would work well. Let me go ask him!

…Yunho won’t work…he’s already working.

…and he asked Jae to come with me…I think another fire is in store for tomorrow.

What are Donghae and Eunhyuk doing that involves them being away for so long? Watching their classes is a nightmare.

I don’t like nightmares.

I want it to be over.

I think I’m going to go to sleep. Sleep normally passes the time really quickly. If only I could sleep until Donghae and Eunhyuk come back…

Well, if I’m not dead by tomorrow’s end, I think I should celebrate. Maybe I’ll go hug my cats tomorrow as well.

Goodbye Diary,

~Broken~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments!! ^____^ Sorry for those who didn't comment in less than a day. I was an update ninja again :D Anyways, replies~! Hopefully you didn't miss these too too much. 

 

Penguin_Panda16 : Sungminnie IS lovely, now isn’t he? ^___^ No problem about the update, thanks soooo much for the comment. :D By the way, is that supposed to be a smiley face with a bow-tie?  Or was that x just a mistake? Or does it mean something else? xD (Sorry, my mind works in odd ways…^^;) 

 

RaichuLove : Keke, I love his pink pen. J And now he made Kyuhyun have a pink pen! :D

Thanks for the comment! It means a bunch!

I’m glad you’re loving it <3 

 

GameKyu : I’m so glad you liked that chapter! <333 I think the pink pen for him was a good choice! :D I think I’ll keep it! I love Sungmin’s matchmaking skills too! And I don’t know, maybe someone has to be the matchmaker for those two? Don’t know yet. We’ll just have to see how it goes! Ohh, I’m glad that you kept reading! It definitely means a lot because you’re an awesome reader! :D I love you and your comments my dear dongsaeng xDD

Haha, I remind you of Simon and Martina? That’s such an honor to me, really. I look up to them sooooo much, and just the thought of me reminding someone of them means a whoooooole bunch. <33 Hopefully when I go to Korea, I’ll be able to meet them (I did high five Martina and hug Simon once but they were rushed…and I did interview them once for a college paper, but they probably don’t remember) and become friends with them! :D That would be fun.

I think more Sibum might be planned for the next update, and then Eunhae! :D So hopefully you read some more! I miss you and your comments xD Kyumin will definitely happen. (As you can tell from the last entry.) Progress will be on the way for all of them! ^____^v

Thank you so much for your support and comments! They mean a whooooole bunch! <333 Much love to you!~

 

Jolene1694 : Sorry for how long they are. >< I tend to write a BUNCH no matter what. I tend to talk a lot with friends too, so this is me channeling my talking to readers because I love them that much xD I’m glad that you’re finding Sungminnie really cute! I think I might make a side story with him as a matchmaker in the far future. :D Hopefully you’ll continue reading~ <33

 

forheart : Hahaha, you’re the first to be scared by his logic xDD

To tell you the truth, his logic scares me too xD <3 But I love it nonetheless.

I hope he has a lot of fun on his adventures in Japan too :D I think Donghae will make it even more special. xDD

I agree with that too! Minnie needs to work hard on his love life first instead of working his magic on the others. But then again, like most match makers, maybe he’s “self-feelings blind”? xDD Thanks for the comment, it means a bunch! <33

 

SilentViridianTears : I agree, their entries will be the BEST OF THE BEST! I actually can’t wait for their entries in Japan either. I don’t exactly know what will happen with those two right now, but I never do until I start writing for the person. I can’t wait for Minnie’s plan of action either, and Kyumin. Omgdragon, the Kyumin! I just can’t wait! xDD <333 What video was that? I need to find it, cause I haven’t seen that one o.o I love when he trolls amber <33 Soooo cute. Such a troll. Ahh, I’m betting that you saw Korea’s SNL2 with Super Junior? I don’t know why, but I find their skits the funniest I’ve seen in a while. xDD I just love them. No worries, I have that same exact problem! I feel like 24/7 is just all about the boys, but I think I’m perfectly fine with that :D <3333

Siwon is the sweetest of sweethearts :D Him and Kibum doing well definitely makes my heart swell. I don’t ever want them to fight or have misunderstandings ever again, or else it will break my heart. (But relationships tend to have quite a few fights and misunderstandings…*sigh*) I’m glad that you’re okay with the loooooong replies! xDD Your comments are just like my own little presents. They make me feel loved and all special on the inside. Just like how Junsu feels special when Yoochun is around xDD Or when he helps his friends (If they have good outcomes that is).

I missed you too!!! I was like…where are my comments? Ohh…right, I haven’t updated xDD I was also worried about chapters being deleted and what not so I didn’t update until I was sure. Heechul should definitely forgive Han Geng. Just the fact that Heechul gets so fired up probably means that he misses Han Geng a whooooole bunch. xDD Well that’s what I hope for at least. Sorry about not having much Eunhae in this update. They’ll either come in the next one, or the one after. I’m debating about Kibum at the moment. More Sibum or skip to some Eunhae? Hmmm, hard choice. Kekeke, I will do my best to be awesome as long as you DFTBA <333 

 

hopelessly_hopefulSiwon: I’m glad that you found a way to relax. And to think it was through reading my chappies! <333 I miss you. xDD Hahahahaha no worries about replying to my looooong reply to your uber long comment. I don’t mind. And I agree, heat affects everything >< My deleted chapter? *checks a billion times* which chapter got deleted? I don’t remember anything being deleted xDD

I seriously feel each different one in my head as I write. Even as I wrote Junsu, it was a different voice. Each character I have ever had always feels different. For example, in my Close Your Eyes fanfic, the main character has this feeling that she’s sweet, but a little rash at times. Kyuhyun and the others in this one have different feels because they have different personalities. It’s really fun. (And to think I’m testing out more with my newest fic xDD) Anyways, don’t be jealous, or else I can be jealous of your own writing!! D: I’m glad you loved the update though~

I seriously do my best. I sometimes think that I show Siwon the best because he’s my bias, but then I realize that I put my all into what everyone is feeling no matter who I’m biased to. Even if I was supposed to write for Creeper (aka Ryeowook) I’d probably show him just as well (without showing my fear for him. xDD) That’s exciting, though, to know that you fangirl about it each time! ^_____^v Hopefully sometime Hae and Hyukkie realize how special they are. :D

Kyuhyun: Kekekeeke, he is definitely cocky! I was afraid that he wasn’t going to be his usual self in this update because I was writing it out and going “Hmm…he doesn’t sound like Kyuhyun…” xDD But I’m glad that it hasn’t changed. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of him talking bad about everyone either xDD It cracks me up too much. <33

But the question is…can Kyuhyun avoid the wrath of Heenim? Both of them are quite vicious when mad…o.o

Hahahahaha, I agree, they are. But I love them nonetheless. :D I love their Dumb and Dumber feels. <33

Waaah~ I didn’t even notice that! (I feel like my readers point out things like that, where I don’t even notice just like my characters o.o’) But I think that’s going to be a goooooood thing to help their relationship along! :D *goes to add it to plans* xDD

I’m glad that you feel much better now. I was seriously ready to go to bed when you wrote that wall post and I was like OMGDRAGON! She’s lonely! I need to stay up! And then you didn’t respond and then I felt bad for going to sleep xDD *hugs* Don’t worry about any rewards. Be happy, don’t let yourself stress out too much, thanks soooo much for the comment! 너무 사랑해요!~ :D (Well gee, after your not-so-long comments...my reply is still pretty long. o.o)

 

Hopefully everyone enjoyed this entry. No worries, though, I won't add many people into this. It was just the spur of the moment. And a small break from the usual diary entry makers xDD <3 

I love you all! I will work hard on getting another update to you sometime soon.

If you're bored and would like to read something with JYJ in it, my first fic needs readers xDD I feel under loved on that one. (Sorry for always promoting my own stories on here. Can writers even do that on their own stories??) 

I had a question for you all, but I forgot. 

Anyways, who's excited for Super Junior's SPY??? I'm soo excited! Their stage is tonight!! ^____^ I'm sooo excited! I might just update my other fic and then wait like a little girl waiting to go to an amusement park. I love those music shows, even when I have to stay up until all hours of the night xD <33

Take care lovely readers, I love you soooooooo much!!~ <33