~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Hi guys~~~ ^_____^ How are you? So, like usual, I really missed you guyssss~ T_____T Anyways, I finally got Sungmin's plan figured out~~~ ^___^ Hopefully it's not too bad. I feel really bad for Eunhyuk though *sighh* Anyways, I really want to write my next chapter for Leeteuk...unless I come out with one in the next day (probably not). Ahh and I apologize for not updating much anymore. I'm sooooo busy guys. Like sooooooooooo busy >____< hopefully it will die down soon, though. Just a week or two ago, my high school friend got married and I was a bridesmaid and she was giving up on doing everything...so I was loaded with a whole lot of stuff. I had to set up a lot of different places for her...like the reception building. I don't mind that at all, though, I was glad to help. Then I just started a job ^^; and that tires me out cause my shifts are really early in the morning >___< Darn fast food places that serve breakfast lol xD <3 And then I have school...and I'm learning piano for one of my classes! (I'm working on Haru Haru...If I mentioned piano before and said I was learning a DBSK song...it was getting too hard. Soooo Haru Haru it is ^^ I'm doing pretty well. I found a good tutorial video on youtube and I have the piano music if that fails. xD) Oh and I'm exercising...need to get myself into shape guys! xDD so yes, I'm quite busy (oh and social life and whatever else xDD) I'll be adding another thing to my schedule soon too because I went to my parents' church and my dad introduced me to this guy who introduced me to this girl who is a leader of a college student bible study group. So guess what? I'll be going to bible study right after classes >_________< Not like I have a problem with that, but I want a breath of fresh air at one point! xDD

 

Is anyone else really busy? You should rant to me about it and help me feel better! xDD 

 

Ah and there's a possibility of winning Big Bang tickets to the LA concert before TOP's b-day (he's my 2nd bias after Siwon...so it'd be major to me) with hotel and airfare paid for! I wish I could win them! T___T so wish me luck? xDD

Oh and I might have a special thing for readers (who like Eunhae especially) show up around Christmas ^____^ 

 

Anyways, sorry for the rant. Enjoy the entry, and I miss you guys~~~~ <33333333 Please talk to me? Okay? ^___^ Help me not be so lonely xDDD <333 

 

~ Love youuuuuuuu~ Take care~~~~ *sends out hearts*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey…

Sorry for the short entry not long ago. A lot of things happened…and I mean a lot.

I just want to settle something first with you Diary because for some reason you’re the only one that will pay attention. (Donghae has disappeared somewhere…so he’s included in the group that doesn’t pay attention.)

Just because I’m the smallest and best spy out of anyone and everyone does NOT mean that I should be shoved into small places to watch Han Geng and Heechul make up.

I’d rather be with an imaginary Donghae playing games and what not instead of watching that couple, scarring my entire being.

Or you know…if Donghae was around, I’d just play with him. Because who would skip spending time with that undeniably wonderful fish to watch a dragon-like couple try and get back together? If a person chose to watch the couple over spending time with my fish, then that’s ridiculous.

Oh, and to top it off, I had to relay every detail to Sungmin over the walkie-talkie like I had to for Siwon and Kibum!

I’m so upset that I was a matchmaking puppet spy against my knowledge. Why can’t they tell me what’s going on instead of making me confused?

Actually, I got so upset when I found out that I tried my best to get out of the place I was shoved into…but that didn’t work.

Well…I guess it wasn’t that small of a place.

But I was growing tired of standing for so long without making a single movement.

The walkie-talkie this time wasn’t an actual one. Instead, it was an earpiece that Sungmin had put onto my ear. Since I couldn’t move, I wasn’t able to take it off and was forced to talk to Sungmin whenever his voice sounded in my ear.

Ah, I forgot! I bet you want me to explain what Sungmin had planned, don’t you?

Well…first off, someone—most likely Siwon because he has the money—rented out this fancy restaurant for the night and all of our friends (except for Ryeowook, Donghae, Heechul, and Han Geng) pitched in to help make the place look nice and “romantic”.

We were forced to clear out all but one of the tables from the room and set the one left in the middle of the room. We then spread a white tablecloth over the table and put two chairs across from each other. Then, we spread out a red carpet that stretched from the door to the table and Sungmin spread rose petals over that and the table. After that, they put a candle as a center-piece and Siwon brought out his top favorite wine. Even the curtains were pulled aside to show Seoul’s city skyline.

Everything was made special for whoever was going to appear.

Curious, I tried to see who we were preparing it for. At first, I believed that it was for Siwon and Kibum, but they were helping us. Who would go through such trouble for themselves? I then thought it was for Changmin and Kibum’s friend…IU? But the evil young one was there, sitting back and snickering about how stupid we were and made fun of us.

When I gave up and asked Kyuhyun, the kid just stared at me as if I was an idiot and made a snide comment about how my brain was the size of a peanut.

My brain is not the size of a peanut!

It’s the size of a normal, functioning brain.

Wait…how big is that? As big as my head?

Does that mean that since Yesung has a bigger head that he has a bigger brain?

If he has a bigger brain, then why isn’t he that smart?

And Changmin is pretty smart (though mean)…why does he have a small head?

Maybe it’s because Yesung got dropped on his head too many times that it got swollen.

Yes…that must be it.

Anyways, Ryeowook eventually showed up with an empty knight suit for “decoration”. He said that it was supposed to add to the romantic atmosphere…

I didn’t like it from the start, though.

Without a second thought, Sungmin shoved the earpiece on my ear and left me alone with Kibum who forced me to put on the knight suit.

The entire time we were setting up…actually ever since Donghae and I gave Kibum his gift from Japan, he’s been acting weird. It’s as if he’s made at me for some reason.

I wonder why he’s mad…

Well, they put me on a stand and told me to stay perfectly still. What they didn’t know was that with the suit on, I could barely move as it was.

At that point I started to really become confused...and I was beginning to wonder where Donghae was.

If I was supposed to be a spy, then Donghae was supposed to be with me! He’s my right hand man! We’re supposed to be spies together.

No spy goes on a mission alone.

As I was thinking this, everyone left the room, leaving me…alone…in a knight suit that I couldn’t move in.

When I thought no one was going to come for me to help me out of the suit, Sungmin’s voice sounded in my ear. He warned me that I had to keep still to the best of my ability, and then told me that I had to report everything that happened.

With that, Han Geng entered the room when I felt like telling Sungmin like nothing was ever going to happen. I nearly called out to him for help, but Sungmin quickly added that both Han Geng and Heechul would be made if I ruined the atmosphere.

So, I was stuck in the knight suit, reporting as Heechul showed up and the two ignored each other. Heechul even pulled out his phone and yelled at the person on the other line about how he thought it was a party for their friendship, not an intimate dinner between him and Han Geng.

Because of Heechul’s angry words and the fact that he was being ignored, Han Geng punched a nearby wall and called Heechul stupid for falling for such a thing. Heechul then called Han Geng a spotlight stealing, inconsiderate, idiot.

More scary but stupid things happened, and to say the least…Siwon’s favorite wine was broken and spilled all over the place—even the walls.

Hearing that his plan was falling in a downward spiral, Sungmin ended our conversation.

And that was where I realized that this was his matchmaking plan.

For a split second, I kind of felt bad for our poor Hyung since he put a lot of hope into this, but the fact that I spent over an hour not knowing what I was doing in a knight’s suit overruled my sympathy towards Sungmin’s failed attempts.

So, I started to do my best at moving my arms around…trying to get out of the darned suit.

As I eventually began to move, the sound of clanging metal startled the two so much that they stopped their angry fighting and turned to face me.

When they did, the doors flew open and Kyuhyun barged in and captured Heechul—who was caught completely off guard. Once e left, Shindong and Kangin entered. Shindong went straight to Han Geng while Kangin walked up to me and stripped me of the knight’s suit and kidnapped me too.

I didn’t understand at the time why they would kidnap me too.

Well…not until I was thrown into my closet in Donghae’s and my room.

When I was finally in my closet, the headset switched on once more and Sungmin instructed me to do the same as what I had to do in the knight’s suit…move as little as possible and report to him what happened.

Not liking that, I went to step out of my closet only to stop when Han Geng and Heechul were thrown into the room and Kyuhyun locked the door. Afraid that I would be caught, I snuck back into the closet and peeked out.

Obviously not happy with Kyuhyun either, Heechul then picked up something…Donghae’s piggy bank that I had gotten him not too long ago…and threw it against the door. When the poor thing shattered, my heart broke at the thought of 3,561 won washing down the drain.

As my breath caught at the base of my throat, Han Geng mentioned that Heechul shouldn’t break other people’s things.

At that, the angry man stomped to something else—the lamp that Donghae and I bought together—and threw it to the ground asking why it mattered to Han Geng if he broke other’s things when the man himself broke something that wasn’t his.

(This is tiring…and confusing me. I’m going to write out the dialogue. That would make more sense.)

“What did I break?”

“You don’t know?” Heechul snapped and started picking up thing to throw at Han Geng. “You broke my heart, my trust, and my happiness!” He then went on to list a bunch of useless stuff like how Han Geng ripped his shirt one time, and broke his favorite pair of shoes and whatever else. “Why should I be in the same room as you, listening to you scold me, you hypocrite?”

“How did I break your trust? I’ve always been faithful and true. I’m the loyal Han Geng that loves you and has never given up on you. I’ve gone to fight ogres and slay dragons for you. Blah Blah Blah~”

Actually he didn’t say that…instead he remained quiet as Heechul continued to throw Donghae’s and my things at him.

Lots of things broke.

Lots of important things.

My stuffed fish that Donghae gave me was torn and the fluff was spread everywhere from Heechul smacking Han Geng over and over with it.

And lastly, my own piggy bank was thrown, smacking Han Geng in the head, which made him fall and pass out on my bed.

I would have stepped out of the closet to help see if he was okay, but I was sobbing at the sight of the broken mess. And Heechul was scaring me, so I didn’t move an inch.

When Han Geng finally woke back up, Heechul was actually kneeling beside him on the bed, looking every bit worried. He then asked the fallen one if he was okay or not. Without a single word, Han Geng tackled Heechul and smothered him in heavy kisses.

Even now, I’m scarred. Utterly scarred. Frighteningly scarred.

I will forever be scarred for what I witnessed.

I don’t even know if I can enter my room again…let alone sleep there.

I think I’m going to burn my bed and permanently share one with Donghae…whenever he shows up again. If he ever shows up again.

Where is he…?

Was he forced to disappear for Sungmin’s plan?

But why was he forced to disappear?

I miss him.

I need to cry with him over our broken things and my scarred eyes.

Why couldn’t we have gotten scarred eyes together?

No…I’d rather be scarred for him. That would make more sense.

I mean, I get that I’m a king of watching that stuff.

…but seeing it happen between friends of mine…on my bed…is unthinkable.

It’s awful!

Watching that stuff on a screen and watching it happen between friends is not the same. Not the same at all.

Nowhere close.

Diary…I think I’m going to go find Donghae…or you know…just go…nurse my eyes or whatnot.

Take care.

~Sayonara Bed~