~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Heyy guys!! ^___^ How are you doing? Hopefully you are all doing quite dandy! ^___^ Ah, so I decided to work hard on updating quite a bit. I'm kind of hoping for 1,000 views before my first month of this being up goes by. I don't think it'll happen since I'm a few hundred away and I have close to three days left. xD My deadline for the 1,000 views will be the 1st of July! When SuJu's 6jib is scheduled to come out! (Actually, because of the time changes, it's supposed to be out the day before in the USA.) Ah, I feel like writing this fic is like a job...without getting paid! xD I'm like...omg! My readers need something to read! Waaaah! *write write write* *type type type* xD I like this job though. I've actually always wanted to be a writer...ever since I was like 5 xD If only fanfics could get published...>.< Anyways, enjoy the entryyy!! <3 Much love to all of youu~~ <3 <3 <3 ^___^v 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

To the Pathetic, Meaningless Piece of Junk I Write in,

Strange things are happening here. More and more idiots are arriving each and every day, and I’m STILL the youngest! Does that make any sense to you?

The almighty Kyu; the mastermind behind the world’s deepest secrets; the grand, beautiful, and utterly y Kyuhyun is the youngest among his friends!

Wait! The pieces of the puzzle are all being put together. (No, not the pieces about me being the youngest.)

I’m the best in the world! That means that my friends have to be idiots…because everyone is an idiot when I’m around. Ke ke ke, now I can lay back, prop my feet up and dwell in this glorious fact.

Ahh~ So wonderful~

No one in this world can compare to me~ I’m the almighty Kyuhyun.

Who cares if I’m so young? Youth means beauty and longevity. I’m obviously the prettiest human on the face of this planet, and of COURSE I’ll live a long, long, LONG time.

Look at me! My pores are just leaking with youth!

My friends are slightly beautiful as well, but that’s a given. If they’re insane and idiots, then they have to at least be beautiful to be my friends.

...

…Heechul is the prettiest of them all…

Does that mean I need to consider him my best friend?

NAAHH! He’s too insane.

If anything at all, Sungmin is my best friend. He’s the only one I can stand.

I even tried to find out if I can stand the others. So, I ignored Sungmin and focused on the others. They were alright, I guess. I wanted to see if I could handle them longer, but when I saw Sungmin talking to the others, giving them that special smile of his, my stomach twisted painfully and an uncomfortable feeling grew inside of me.

It got to be extremely unbearable. I thought I was going to die! Or at least that I was sick! And the only person I cared to let know about it was Sungmin of all people. I just needed to get him away from the others so that I could tell him.

How did I get him away from our other friends? By asking for food! Food of all things! How stupid am I? I was feeling sick and I asked for food!

Not only that, but when Sungmin gladly stepped away for me, the sick feeling disappeared! Just like that! In a flash! In the blink of an eye! How that happened, I don’t know. I’m still astounded by the sudden change. I mean, who else has ever had a sickness disappear so quickly, it was as if it wasn’t there in the first place? I sure didn’t…until then.

Although the sickness was gone, I wasn’t hungry even at that point. Nevertheless, I couldn’t tell Sungmin that I wanted to get him away so I could tell him about me being sick. There would be no point since I wasn’t anymore.

As I forced the snack down my throat, I realized that I missed the one on one time the two of us had together the day when we went to the arcade. I just loved having my best friend standing there, acting as if he was my biggest fan. He even expressed the sadness I didn’t want to show whenever I didn’t win. But I really enjoyed showing off my skills to him. His praise made me feel like I was far more superior to everyone else than I already was. Because of him, I wanted to conquer the world—no, the entire universe for him.

I missed that feeling. And what better way to get that feeling back by showing off my skills at karaoke?

Deciding that it was utterly perfect, I asked him to come with me to karaoke the next time we were free from work. It was all a genius way of asking to go the next day. I already knew that all of our groups that we taught were going to Japan for a few days, so I knew that we’d be able to go the day after I asked him.

Sungmin is always so oblivious when it comes to the news about our groups, so he wasn’t expecting the karaoke trip right away. He must have been flustered when he found out. I find that perfectly okay though. I really like surprising my hung.

Well, the day for karaoke quickly came around the corner. My favorite place to go didn’t open until late, so we were stuck at home with nothing to do until then. I badly wanted to show off my abilities on Skyrim to Sungmin, but he was busy watching television with Shindong.

Instead of bothering him about it like a little kid, I used a replacement…his pink rabbit. Whenever Sungmin doesn’t want to watch me play my games (he says it’s boring to watch all of the time), I use the closest thing to represent him. (It makes me feel better, and I feel like he is watching me master whatever game it is like the amazing parson I am.)

Around an hour before we were to leave, my Rabbit burst through our bedroom door, saying that he had more things he wanted to do with me before we went to karaoke. I don’t know why, but I was strangely happy. He wanted to be with me longer than just karaoke!

Right then and there, we left the house, forgetting about my game and his rabbit. (When I found out that I had forgotten about them, I started banging my head nonstop…I can’t believe even now that I did that! All my progress on the game was swept under since I left it up and running for so long without saving it! I also think that idiotic Eunhyuk…or Kangin…or HEECHUL started to play it without my permission! I don’t know though…I can’t tell.)

Anyways, Sungmin and I first stopped to eat at a jajangmyeon restaurant. Seriously? Jajangmyeon? I rarely ate that messy food in my life! Why did Sungmin want to eat it in the first place? Were we poor?

…I guess we kind of are poor…in a way…but still! Jajangmyeon? I would eat anything else, anything but that!

It stains my mouth black and it makes it so that the gorgeous Kyuhyun that I am turns into a not-so-gorgeous Kyuhyun. I don’t like when that happens, but I didn’t tell Sungmin that. I couldn’t let him become upset. I just ate all of the food before me with extreme caution.

Let me say this once, I find it extremely interesting…and cute…when the averagely-pretty Sungmin becomes the not-so-averagely-pretty Sungmin before my very own eyes. I really like it, actually. Maybe we’ll eat more jajangmyeon together in the future so that I can see it more. But that depends on if I want to turn into not-so-gorgeous Kyuhyun.

After eating, Sungmin led me to a game store nearby and picked out a game that he wanted to learn to play with me. He was never that good at playing video games, so he never tried to play any in the first place. Even the kiddy ones. It made me so glad to see that he was willing to try just so that he could play with me. The game looked a little too cute for me, but I somehow agreed to play it with him. I think it was because of the fact that he wanted to actually try playing a video game. So, the two of us bought it together, splitting the cost exactly halfway.

As we left the shop to go to the karaoke place, we were bombarded with calls and texts from Eunhyuk. For some stupid reason, he wanted everyone to be at the apartment in ten minutes so that we could effectively throw a welcome party to our newest house member…Choco…his stupid freaking dog.

Because Sungmin didn’t want to miss out on meeting our newest friend, he forgot all about the karaoke. My best friend FORGOT about going to play WITH ME! Oh the nerve…

I grudgingly went, muttering about karaoke, and he apologized while saying that we’ll go to karaoke the next day. But what if Donghae brings home a fish next? Would we have to wait for the next day to go to karaoke? And then what if Kibum and Siwon bring home an animal? We’d have to put off karaoke for ANOTHER day when we’re not working!

Forget it, I’m not going to karaoke. I’m going to stay home and play my Skyrim and my other games ALONE. Without his stupid pink rabbit watching me. Without him beside me. Without anyone else!

And the damn dog just keeps yapping at me as if I’m some evil person. I’m not evil! I’m mad! Sungmin doesn’t think about my feelings.

If he ever wants to make it up to me, he can…can…DO NOTHING! He can’t EVER make it up to me! Never, not once! I won’t ever forgive him! He threw me aside just so that we can see some ugly little dog that belongs to idiotic Eunhyuk.

First, my father throws me aside because I won’t take over his company. Now, my best friend has thrown me aside to play with a stupid little animal. I see how it is. Who needs them anyways? I have games, I have singing at the company, so I’ll be perfectly fine. I’m the almighty Kyuhyun. Almighty people don’t need friends or fathers.

~y, Free & Single~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm so I just started to read this FANTASTIC fic. (Omg, it's amazing!) And the writer does this thing where she answers comments on her entries. I really like that <3 So I might borrow her idea, if that's okay with her. :) 

I also need comments to reply to...o.o I mean I have a couple at the moment. More would be lovely though.

Sooooooo, don't forget to comment my lovelies~~~ 

Your comments are like the air I breathe.

(I swear I'm mixed around today...>.< When I want to say "something is like this" I end up saying it all mixed up. For example if I wanted to say "I need your comments like fish need water" I would say "I need your comments like waters need fish" or I was about to say "Your comments are like the breathe I air" >.<' ooops)

Your comments are like those sparkly little presents you get on Christmas or your birthday. It makes me all giggly inside and full of joy! Anyways, keep reading, keep commenting, and possibly subscribe? I LOVE ALL OF YOU BUNCHES!! <3 <3 <3