~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii my lovely and beautiful readers!!!! I am soooooo sorry for not writing/posting this until now. ㅠ__ㅠ I've just been focusing on other things. Like yesterday, I went on this mission (More like to my college to meet with the head of the language department) because I need to take 3rd level Japanese to graduate with an AA degree on time, but I didn't take the 2nd level because there was a sub and the sub didn't know Japanese. I wanted to have Heechul's birthday chapter out for his birthday, but I wasn't able to >.< I've been doing my best to work on my other ficcy while working on this and applying for jobs, and working on my Korean, and worrying about school for fall semester...and and fighting for motivation to write. ㅜㅅㅜ But it's okay cause this is all a rant. ^^; Sorry for the rant my readers. I hope that you forgive me and keep reading! Cause here's Eunhyuk's entry! Yaaaay! ^___^ And yaay for new readers/commenters. I really love both with all of my heart!~ I throw this little party whenever I get subscribers or commenters. Lately, I've been slightly sad because my sister (who's writing a diary fic too because of mine >.<) always checks hers and goes "Yaay! A comment!" "Oh! A subscriber!" "A new wall post!" "A friend request!" She's always talking about it...and then when I look at mine to see if I'm as special...: *crickets singing a lullaby* *sigh* But that's alright! I'm happy with my subscribers and commenters! They're wonderful! <3 <3 <3 (I'll reply to comments next entry <3) Take care my wonderful readers~ Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooooooo much! ^_____^<3

P.S. I juuuuuust realized that Choco is a boy. For some reason I always thought that Choco was a girl. Am I wrong? Did I hear wrong? I'm sorry if I messed up. And sorry if this is choppy >.<

P.P.S. I also just saw that I had 1,234 views. I'm kind of like Sungmin in a way with his happiness about numbers. (Like how he likes the times when the numbers are the same like: 1:11, 2:22, etc. I also like the sequential numbers. >.<) For those who want, you should comment with a wish that you made for this number! I wish that as I continue to update this story, I'll have more and more people enjoying this and walking alongside me on this journey. Love you my darling readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyyy!

It’s been a while since I’ve written…huh? Well, it does get kind of boring just sitting around writing all the time when I could be out playing with Donghae. I think I should ask Kangin to shove me into a random cabinet again.

Wait…NO! I take that back! Don’t ever ever EVER let him know that I mentioned that! I’d be doomed for the rest of my life if he found out!

Let’s see…what happened since the last time I wrote to you?

Well…a lot has happened. Like…

Choco coming home! My parents finally let me bring him! He’s so happy here! I’m so happy that he’s here. He just runs around the place without a care in the world, and yaps at Kyuhyun when he is in his presence. Choco is such a wonderful dog. I love him with all my heart. I don’t think I can love anyone or anything more than I love my little Choco.

I think he accepted the fact that Donghae became my new best friend. He really likes him. Whenever he’s sitting on the couch, he yaps at him until he picks him up and puts him in his lap. There, he curls into a ball and sleeps until I show up.

Just like how I can’t love anyone or anything else more than my Choco, he can’t love anyone else other than me. We’re a perfect match. It’s wonderful.

Another thing that happened was that Kyuhyun read Kibum’s diary! I nearly strangled him right as the news reached my ears. Who in their right mind reads another person’s diary? Is that even legal?

I didn’t jump him, though. But that’s only because Donghae was crying. I didn’t understand why he was. Was he crying for Kibum’s sake? Why didn’t he get angry? I guess I missed some information when I was thinking about the fact that the Kyucumber read the diary.

Before I knew it, I was thrown into this huge plan. I didn’t know what the reason was, but Sungmin told me to follow Siwon around until he found Kibum. The only thing was that I couldn’t get caught by Siwon himself and that I had to keep reporting his every movement to Sungmin.

I didn’t know why I was supposed to do that. So, I just thought that we were playing spy and Siwon and Kibum were the targets.

Thankfully, Donghae joined my spy business because I felt like I would grow tired of the really, really, really long spy game. But, we happily played around whenever we lost sight of Siwon.

There were times when I thought our mission would be a failure when I noticed that Siwon was catching onto someone following him, but with my ninja skills, I was able to save the mission.

When I finally found out the whole point to our mission, we were home and everyone was dead tired. Donghae had already curled up on the bed with little Choco in his arms, and I was in the kitchen getting a snack. Kyuhyun was sitting at the dining room table with Sungmin and they were softly talking to each other. That’s when I heard the entire plan that I was oblivious to!

Sungmin was like: “I think our plan went well.”

Kyuhyun then replied: “It’s obvious isn’t it?”

Sungmin then added: “I guess…since I caught them kissing.”

My thoughts were like: “Who was kissing?”

Sungmin went on: “Our mission to get Kibum and Siwon together was a success. I wonder what other missions we will go on in the future…”

At that, it all dawned on me. I was following Siwon around because Kibum was leaving! The only reason he would stay was if Siwon showed his care in some way or another. I wanted to share the epiphany that I had with Donghae, but he was already asleep. So, I kept it inside and went to sleep. Once I woke up, I forgot all about it until now. I think Donghae already found out, so it’s of no use now.

Actually, it seems like the rest of our friends found out.

We met up for Heechul’s birthday and threw him the biggest party I’ve ever seen. It was amazing! And guess who showed up for his birthday?

I was just sitting there at one of the big, long tables, growing bored. Everyone else was putting their full attention on Heechul—even Kyuhyun! They were all making him feel like the richest princess prince in all of Asia with all of their gifts and praise.

I would have done the same, but he’s been glaring at me recently.

I think it’s because his Heebum and my Choco don’t get along. That means that Heebum can’t come over to our apartment unless Choco is locked up in our room. That won’t ever happen.

…And I borrowed his shirt without asking.

But it didn’t look like his shirt! I swear! It was normal! So, I thought it could have been one of my housemates’ shirts. I was proudly wearing it one day, and accidentally ran into him. He asked if I was wearing his shirt, and I said no. He then called me a liar, his whole demeanor changing before he started to chase after me with a murderous look in his eyes.

I forgot how terrifying the wrath of Heechul is…

I’m never borrowing another shirt again. I’ll just use my own.

Who needs to borrow clothes when my style is the best anyways?

Well, in the middle of his birthday party, the doors slammed open. And there…stood a true-blue Chinese man. It was obvious from that point on that I wasn’t Chinese, which settles the fact that I’m part Japanese.

Supposedly the Chinese man was/is Heechul’s lover. They had a fight and Heechul ran away, not telling Han Geng anything. He was even out of contact during that entire time. (What a scary relationship.) How Han Geng found out where Heechul was, it beats me. I don’t think anyone had a clue that it would happen, because even Siwon was dumbfounded.

The man actually stormed his way inside the party, pulled Heechul to him and smashed his lips to the others’. Before anything more could happen, a slap rang throughout the room indicating that Heechul wasn’t happy with the sudden action. With that, Han Geng was ignored during the entire party.

I don’t even know if they made up even now. But who really cares? It’s Heechul. He’ll probably get over himself…wait, no he won’t.

He’ll probably miss Han Geng too much.

Or Siwon could step in. Siwon’s perfect, everyone listens to him.

Well, I think I’m going to go now. I have to go play with Donghae and Kibum. The next time I write will most likely be when I’m in Japan. And then I’ll be able to finally figure out my origins! I’m so excited! I’ve been counting down the days! But…Donghae doesn’t look too happy. So, I decided to leave Choco here so that he could have a friend.

I wish I could take our poor fishy with me, but Mr. Soo Man said that only I could go because Donghae needed to teach the other idols that I’m leaving behind. *sigh* Ah, well. Maybe I’ll get Junsu away from his lover. Then he could help me! I should ask him!

Take care Diary~ I hope that all is well!

~Can’t Wait for Japan~