~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Diary!

I wrote this later than my normal entries, I know. I apologize. So far, today has just been a lot of fun that I couldn’t possibly stop in the middle to write to you.

At first, I didn’t think it would be fun of any sort since we were supposed to focus on working. I was prepared for it to be extremely boring, but the surprising thing is that it wasn’t close to boring.

First off, I woke up this morning to find myself being held by Kyuhyun. Now that was…awkward of all sorts. I don’t even remember falling asleep. Last night, Kyuhyun was playing his video game and I was watching him, not wanting to go to bed right that minute.

I guess we made up or something because he didn’t mind me watching him play…and he was the one holding me while we slept. Also, he could have gone to the room once he was done playing his game instead of staying with me on the couch…

Before he could get angry or scarred or whatever at the fact that he was holding me as he slept, I slipped out of his arms and rapidly got ready.

Donghae was depressed again ㅠㅠ, so I gave him an extra helping of food to fill his sad, sad stomach. I think it did him some good, because he was slowly starting to cheer up before us. The change in his own mood made it so that we were all growing happier with him. It seems like we can all feel it if one of us isn’t happy. With the happier feeling in the air, we all got ready for work in a matter of minutes.

At the company, we were split up. We took the split well, since Mr. Soo Man had already discussed with us what was going to happen. Donghae was assigned to be Eunhyuk’s assistant as he trained the little idols in the ways of dance. I was assigned to being Kyuhyun’s assistant for working with the idols on their singing. With being new to the company, Kyuhyun and I had to follow an experienced worker by the name of Leeteuk around everywhere. We got to see the talented man work with an actual group that had debuted already.

All of the members in SHINee were cute. One of the members, Key, was actually sporting a pink shirt and had greenish hair. I enjoyed it, because he reminded me of a Key Lime with his hair. At first, I wondered if he was like me at all, but I quickly found out that we weren’t anywhere close to having the same personality. He was odd. That’s the only way I could possibly describe the kid. Taemin was a bit too girly, which I thought was extremely strange considering that everyone called me girly.

Kyuhyun even commented how if there was a scale of femininity, then Key would be on one end, Taemin would be on the other, and I’d be placed in the middle. I just made a funny face at him and grew quiet. I actually do agree with him, but to a very small extent. I feel like Key shouldn’t even be placed on the same scale since he’s so odd. But whatever floats Kyuhyun’s boat works…I guess.

During the first break, two people broke into the studio that Leeteuk worked in. The beefier one jumped in first and moved his arms in a crazy gorilla-like wave. The skinnier one who looked a lot like a girl strode in after him as if he owned the place and stopped in front of Kyuhyun and me. In the girliest voice he (or she?) could manage, he said: “Hello, I’m Heesica~”

Confused, I looked to Kyuhyun who was trying his best to mask his own confusion. As if on cue, the he and the beefy one began to laugh their heads off at the two of us. It lasted on so long that I tried to smile along with them. But when I did so, the girly looking one who introduced himself shut up and sent us a deathly glare. Frightened by the immediate change of emotion, I instantly wiped the smile off my face and let my eyes dart about the room, not daring to look at the man before us. And that was when Leeteuk stepped in to inform us: “This is Heechul, he likes to pretend that he’s an SNSD member, or something like that. And that is Kangin.” Heechul gave us an awkward, but pretty smile. Before I knew it, he said “babo!” and tapped me on the forehead with his fist.

It was odd Diary, veryyyyy odd. But Kyuhyun and I got along well with them. There were times when the two new people frightened me, but I enjoyed their company so much that I invited them to dinner. I thought the others would get along well with them as well. I guess the older ones liked us as well because the three accepted without a second thought.

I’m not sure Kyuhyun liked the fact that I invited them though, because when I did he sent the worst glare he could possibly muster my way. It’s probably because he has to watch his tongue around them due to Heechul’s personality. Truthfully, I enjoyed the fact that he had to watch his tongue. It was a good change.

When Leeteuk was teaching a newer group—of girls this time—Heechul draped his arm around my shoulders and watched his friend work. At times while we talked, Kyuhyun’s tongue slipped and Heechul would lean over to sneer at him. Oh, I’m getting chills just thinking about it! But I guess it wasn’t only Kyuhyun’s fault. He was raised where he didn’t need to worry about using much formality, so it’s a given that he would slip up at times. So I felt bad for him since he was on the receiving end of Heechul’s nasty looks.

After Leeteuk’s teaching session was over, I pried myself from Heechul and went to go tell Donghae and Eunhyuk the news.

Let me tell you this, when I entered their own studio, I was overwhelmed with such a different atmosphere that I was shocked. Those two seemed so different when at work, it was slightly scary. It seemed like Eunhyuk was focused on dancing while Donghae was focused on not messing up. I envy them because they could look so different while working.

The two took the news of having new people come over for dinner well. They grew so excited for company that the atmosphere changed to fit their normal atmosphere. Donghae even looked a bit happier than before, which I was grateful for.

Although Mr. Soo Man is strange, he really is like a fairy godmother. I was placed among people who were so accepting that I don’t know how to thank the man enough.

I’m so excited for what life may entail, Diary. Aren’t you?

Well I should go now. Heechul is looking at me weird for writing so animatedly in you. Take care!

~Ever So Grateful~