~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Do I Even Need to Address “You”?

Now that Donghae is happier, and turning into an idiot like Eunhyuk, Siwon and Kibum are having their bouts of sadness. Kibum must have seen how insane Heechul is and hated him as well.

But when the poor sap isn’t around, he misses the worst of Heechul’s insanity! I have to deal with being the only sane one to watch it all unfurl about us. He’s here, in this apartment All. The. Freaking. Time! 24/7! Even when Siwon’s not around! Actually, whenever Siwon’s busy, he’s here!

Why can’t I be like Kibum and disappear when that strange being comes by?

Ugh…there was this time when Leeteuk came to visit Sungmin and me to describe our duties for the class we were going to take over the next day. Heechul had randomly tagged along with him, declaring that he was bored and Siwon was in yet ANOTHER meeting. (I soon came to realize that Heechul was always bored whenever no one was around to pay attention to him.)

With that, he sat in Sungmin’s lap—draping himself over the man—as we sat down at the table and listened to our little meeting. Right as I was about to speak up and suggest something to Sungmin, Heechul cut me off and said that we were being completely boring. (It was a meeting for God’s sake!) After those words left his mouth, he turned to face Sungmin and kissed him.

He. Kissed. Sungmin!

SUNGMIN OF ALL PEOPLE!

…I don’t even know if the kiss scarred Sungmin as much as it scarred my eyes.

Oh, and want to know what I find the funniest of all? Leeteuk treated his behavior as normal! Why? Why did he pass it off like that? Doesn’t he care for Sungmin’s—and my—well-being?

My poor hyung!

All I could do was sit there with my mouth hanging open in shock. I couldn’t listen to Leeteuk’s words afterwards either. All I could do was sit and stare at Heechul with huge eyes. I don’t even remember what Leeteuk tried to tell us beforehand. I couldn’t remember anything the day after, either, which resulted in chaos. Even Sungmin couldn’t recall anything about our “meeting”. (He was definitely scarred.)

Because we forgot everything, Leeteuk got really mad. I mean, really, really, REALLY mad. He’s still mad.

It was scarier than Heechul’s random personality.

But he just doesn’t understand! He was the one who acted as if the kiss didn’t happen. He was the one being inconsiderate of our shocked feelings. The kiss most definitely did happen. I can see the picture as clear as day in my mind right now, yet Leeteuk wants us to focus on our work as if nothing happened to dear Sungmin. We should sue Heechul…and Leeteuk for that matter. (Since he is acting this way.)

Oh! And to make things worse, Heechul kissed both Eunhyuk and Donghae in front of my own two eyes! Well…Donghae got a kiss on the cheek, so it wasn’t major. But the kiss that Eunhyuk received shocked the living daylights out of me.

Yesterday, the whacko was lazing around the place—AGAIN—because Siwon was stuck in his meetings all day. (Like usual.) Eunhyuk and Donghae came out of their room after breakfast decked out in clothes that were perfect for going to the amusement park. (If amusement parks didn’t give me a headache, I would have taken Sungmin with to get away from the monster hanging around our house.)

As the two were putting on their shoes, Heechul pulled Donghae to him and planted a sloppy kiss on his cheek. (Let’s just say that it was disgusting.) The kiss coughed both Donghae and Eunhyuk off guard so much that Eunhyuk’s jaw dropped open further than it normally does and Donghae stumbled backwards, away from the man. The next thing I heard was that Heechul thought Eunhyuk’s idiotic gaze was cute. And then he kissed him! He kissed Eunhyuk flat on the lips like he did to Sungmin! (I say we sue Heechul for attacking the people living in our house with his lips!)

But…Eunhyuk and Donghae weren’t as startled as I felt like they should have been. Are they insane? (More so than their normal insanity, that is.) Heechul’s attacking them, and they don’t seem to care as much?! Soon enough, he’s going to attack Kibum and me! Then there wouldn’t be anyone that has yet to be attacked! Because it’s OBVIOUS Siwon has been kissed by him.

Why is Siwon letting Heechul hang all over him like he does? All Siwon does is feed the man lifeless compliments as he “secretly” worries about Kibum. He’s too nice. He needs to stand his ground against Heechul and go cheer Kibum up! I’m growing tired of playing video games with that sad sap. If he was in a better mood when playing, then maybe—just maybe—I would enjoy playing with him.

…oh…look…the idiot was stuck in a pantry. If he’s hungry, then have Sungmin cook him something to eat (that’s what I do). Obviously, he’s mentally challenged or something of that sort. He’s not even able to grab food and leave without getting stuck in the stupidest places! He claims that Kangin is the one shoving him in these places, but Hyung isn’t like that. He likes to tease, sure, but he likes to shove people in random places? Nah! And Eunhyuk always has his diary when he’s in those places. Why would Kangin bother someone when they’re writing? It’s just a silly false presumption!

Aish…now Heechul is trying to bug me too. He wants to go do something. I guess I’m going to go to the arcade to get away from him. I might explode if I’m around him for much longer. I should take Sungmin with me so that he’s not attacked with no one to save him. I will do whatever I can to protect my hyung. If I don’t, then something bad could happen to him because he looks so helpless all of the time. (That’s another weird concept about him.)

And! Since everyone will be gone from the house, Heechul would have no choice but to leave! Perfect plan? I think so~

~Annoyed With That Whacko~