~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Helloooooooo~

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings or anything, but I was told by President that I needed to write at least 800 words. 800 WORDS?! Does that make any kind of sense? I sure don’t think so…so here goes:

WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD. WORD.

 

Ouch, ouch…my hand finally cramped! I didn’t even get that many words written. I might just cry in my own misery. Why, please tell me why!

Alright…you don’t need to tell me. I guess I should feel bad for you too, since you have to deal with my constant writing until I get at least 800 WORDS!

Gahh! What do I do? How do I fill in that many words in just one entry? Isn’t that a lot for one entry? I’ll probably be sitting here for days. That would be a waste of time. Then there would be no time to teach dance and play with Junsu! But Junsu’s busy nowadays, what with that trickster Yoochun.

I don’t really like Yoochun as much. He takes my best friend away from me, which forces me to hang out with Sungmin. And Sungmin never was the kind of person who enjoyed doing what I do.

What does that kid like anyway? He’s always alone whenever I’m not there to bug him. I bet he’ll liven up a bit now that there are more people to live with us. I had no clue that we would even be sharing an apartment together.

When President kicked me out of my chair, I just left because it was expressed throughout the entire company that when he does something, we shouldn’t interfere with anything. I can’t even ask why so many people are now living with me, why I’m forced to write 800 WORDS in a diary, and why he was dressed up like a stalker just so that he could shove me out of my seat while I was enjoying a cold glass of the best strawberry milk I’ve ever had and talk to Sungmin about random stuff.

After I was kicked away, I decided to call up Junsu who was busy hanging out with his hyungs. I wish I had cool hyungs to hang out with. So I went home and spent time watching…stuff. It was just getting to the good part when my front door burst open and President stumbled inside, dragging a drunken man into the place. Scared out of my wits—and finding the whole situation awkward—I turned off my show and helped my boss bring the man to…my room of all places! Out of the three bedrooms, the first person to enter my humble abode was placed into my room! But like the people at the company said, I couldn’t interfere with President’s plans, which meant that I had to awkwardly pretend to go to sleep, not being able to finish what I was watching.

However, my plan to sleep failed, since the kid was restless. I tried everything I could that night to get him to sleep, but he stated that he couldn’t rest in places that he was unfamiliar with. In the end, we stayed up the entire night talking about random things. When he began to sober up a slight bit, I found out he was a pretty cool person so hang out with. I mean, he’s not as awesome as Junsu, but he could become a close second. That means that I won’t have to worry about Yoochun stealing my dearest friend away!

I tried to stay and get to know my new housemates, but Donghae grew to become extremely…sad when he was sober. Kibum was quiet and I could tell that he was sad too. I even tried to go up and talk to him about stuff, but then my voice froze and I couldn’t get anything out so I just turned around and called Junsu. He said he was quite busy—with Yoochun—but he mentioned that we could go play soccer around five (which was the time when I had Sungmin walk with me over).

Once I came back from playing with Junsu, it seemed like everyone was already so close. Donghae wasn’t so depressed, Sungmin was smiling as he set food on the table, Kyuhyun was...was…I don’t know what he was doing, Siwon was trying his best to talk to everyone, and Kibum was being quiet but he was definitely happier than before. What happened when I was away? I mean when I was leaving with Sungmin, I ran into Yunho who was on our way to our apartment. Maybe he worked his magic on them.

Oh look! I managed close to 900 words! Wow! Now I should probably go since we were supposed to party or whatnot. I barely got to squeeze this entry in before I forgot. Bye-bye now!

~900 Word Writer~