~Donghae~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Dear Diary,

I didn’t know how doing multiple things made it so I couldn’t think about my sad life. I think I might try doing that more often. But wouldn’t I get bored of that? Aish…I don’t care, as long as I don’t have to think about her.

I just wanted to let you know that when you put Eunhyuk and I together, we are complete geniuses. I think we might possibly be able to outshine Siwon in that area. I don’t know how it came to be, but somehow if you take a piece of my brain that has the highest IQ and add it to all of Eunhyuk’s, then we get the highest IQ on the face of this planet. Isn’t that amazing?

When we were listening to the message given to us by ghost-like Mr. Soo Man, I was secretly thinking of the easiest mission to capture so that the others wouldn’t take it. However, they all seemed hard to complete. When I settled on numbers one and six, Kyuhyun and Sungmin took the second one, so I was at a loss. Once they were done, I needed to get mine out right away before Kibum and Siwon would get the easiest ones. Right as I was calling for number one, Eunhyuk shouted out number three. After I realized that he had chosen the next easiest possibility, I secretly prided in myself. Who knew that he would be so smart?

So, as we were trying to figure out the answer to the first riddle that went like “Find something that crackles and shines in the night which gives those who hold it great delight”, Eunhyuk and I both shouted out the answer. The same exact answer. At once. Amazing? I think so.

Upon knowing the answer to the first riddle, we hurriedly went to the store. The two of us immediately split up so that we could find six individual star shapes. I was so excited that I practically ran throughout the place.

After I got the three different stars I was looking for, I headed towards the front of the store to find Eunhyuk. On my way there, I merely froze because my eyes settled on the cutest toy fish I had ever seen. Too excited to even think, I ran around the store until I found Eunhyuk, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the fish. At first, he stood there rather confused until he looked at the huge grin displayed on my lips and smiled in return.

You know what he did, Diary? He grabbed two of the fishes, both different colors, and said that we could have them as a little secret present for the two of us. I was so happy at that moment that I could have died. I mean, who could ever pass up the opportunity of buying the cutest fish toys on the face of this planet?

With that decision, we proceeded to the checkout to purchase what we had found. (Complete with all six stars and two utterly cute fishies.)

Now that we had found the first mission, we had to stop and think about the second we had which went like “Find whatever you deem fun to have whenever a gathering crosses your life’s path”. That one kind of stumped us for a second, due to the fact that it was harder than the first one. However, Eunhyuk claimed that he had thought about it ever since he chose that one. And he said that all he could think of was bubbles, and a soccer ball. He said that whenever he goes to a gathering with Junsu, they always would have a soccer ball, coloring books (for Junsu’s entertainment), and bubbles. Feeling like it was the best idea one could come up with, we went to another store and found bubbles.

Eunhyuk’s so smart, Diary, I can’t believe it. I mean, he got bubbles!! That’s the second best thing when it comes to fish! I’m so proud of him. I’m proud of myself, too.

At the store when we were looking for bubbles, I came across these deep blue balloons. I felt like balloons would be a good choice to have for “fun at a gathering”. Unsure, I turned to Eunhyuk for his opinion. In response, the man ruffled my hair and called me a genius. He. Called. Me. A. Genius!

Remembering all of this fills me with happiness. I don’t know why, but I want to hear him praise me again.

Anyways, we got the balloons, bubbles, soccer ball, and a couple of other things the two of us decided we should have at the gathering at the beach. Although we were overloaded with stuff, I was so happy that we basically ran down the streets towards the train station. The people around us looked at us in awe as if they wished they could be as amazing as we were. But of course they couldn’t, because they didn’t have our special fish or bubbles.

I feel bad for them. But maybe they will learn soon enough and buy fish and bubbles. Then they’ll be really happy.

The train ride was fun because we sat in the way back, all of our bags piled on my lap. When the train began to move, Eunhyuk uncovered my face and offered me a piece of candy that he had bought when we got the bubbles. I happily ate it—and the other candy he offered me.

By the end of our trip, the two of us were so hyped up on sugar that we dashed off the train and ran towards the beach. At the spot we were told to meet at, we set down our things and kicked off our shoes only to go running towards the water like little kids.

But I had to take a break when I swallowed too much sea water. No worries, though, because I’m going to go back and join Eunhyuk so that we can continue our splashing war. Bye Diary~ Take care~ I love you~

~Fishies + Bubbles = one happy East Sea~