~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Hiiii~! ^__^

Why hello there Diary! Today is the one day that I’m not writing to you from inside a weird place that has food. It’s kind of freeing now that I think about it.

This time, I’m actually placed in Sungmin’s biggest suitcase. It’s pretty roomy in here compared to a cabinet and the other places I’ve been put. I would like it, but it smells…odd. It smells of Sungmin, and I don’t know if I like Sungmin’s smell just yet. Actually, I do know! I don’t like it. It’s a little musky…and manly…with a mix of something different. I can’t put my finger on it.

Now the smell that I know I love is Donghae’s smell. It’s so wonderful, I don’t think I can explain it and give it justice. His smell is like rain…mixed with the ocean…and spring…and soap. It’s as if he bathed in a spring rain at the beach!

Eh…I feel like his smell is so much more than that though. So much more than words spoken aloud or put onto paper could ever express. It’s purely wonderful Diary, you should experience it sometime.

Well, aside from that, I feel like I don’t have that much to say. But we shall see.

Siwon and Kibum finally had some time off today, and they actually arrived home together! Well, the extra time wasn’t planned out, it just happened.

When they arrived home earlier than they had planned, Kibum looked extremely angry and Siwon was slightly flustered. I guess Kibum messed up on all of his lines the entire day, which caused the director to grudgingly call it a day.

Acting must be hard… Thank goodness that I’m smart enough to stick with dancing. It doesn’t make me want to lock myself in my room for hours upon hours.

As Kibum barely slammed his bedroom door, Leeteuk burst through the front door. (People do that a lot lately—especially Heechul—so much so that it doesn’t bother us anymore.) He forced us all to unexpectedly hurry and get ready because we needed to leave so that we could throw our new friend Ryeowook a surprise birthday party.

Gah! His name is too hard to pronounce! It’s like a tongue twister.

Ryeo…wook! Ri yeo wook? Rrrrr yeo ook? Ri yeoooooo ook? Ryeo wooooook? Ryeowookkekekeke?

Aish, too crazy.

So, we all left—including the upset actors—and hurried to the place where the surprise birthday party was going to be held. Leeteuk magically managed to appear with a van/bus to fit all of us! It was awesome!

He’s not called the best in the universe for nothing!

At the restaurant, Heechul and Kangin were already there talking with another one of our friends—Shindong. Kangin and Shindong were both focusing mainly on Heechul, and the man was smiling brightly until he noticed our big group walk through the entrance. I think it was because he realized that not everyone would pay attention to him from that point on. Especially since our arrival meant that it was so much closer to the birthday boy arriving. But that’s just my guess. Maybe he was upset at something else, or shocked at our big group. It wasn’t just him who looked upset at our arrival; at the sight of Heechul, the already peeved Kibum bristled even more. I say that he should have taken the time to calm down before we even left, because then it would have been a bit better for him. From what I’ve seen, I say that those two should be stuck together somewhere for about an hour so that they can work out their differences. Or that’s what I thought before today happened. Maybe they should still do that...

Well, it wasn’t long until the birthday boy arrived and we surprised him. At first, he was quiet and simply surprised at the entire event and the amount of people there for him. He was very surprised. Leeteuk did well with planning this surprise party.

When our new friend arrived, Kangin tackled him to the ground followed by me and Donghae. Later, Shindong got up and danced for Birthday Boy, Siwon gave him a Bible verse while Leeteuk handed over his present, Heechul kissed him, Sungmin took a billion selcas with him, and Kibum cheered up only to help Donghae attack Birthday Boy with cake. It was a fun party. Everyone had a lot of fun!

The shocking event of the night was probably when Heechul draped himself over Kibum and planted a kiss on his cheek. The poor man was probably shocked the most out of all of us. He just looked at Siwon with these HUGE eyes and disappeared. I haven’t seen him since.

It was a shocker to the rest of us because although it’s obviously normal for him to kiss the ones he spends the most time with it’s different to see him kiss someone who is never around him. Even if it is just a kiss on the cheek.

After Kibum’s disappearance, Heechul had to go do his public service, so he too quickly disappeared. The others came with to our house, though, and don’t plan on leaving for the night. (Our house has been pretty busy these past few days, what with Junsu and Yunho coming over last night. Now, it’s Leeteuk, Shindong, Kangin, and Ryeowook staying the night tonight.)

Their staying over is the sole reason why I’m stuck in a suitcase. From the party, Kangin was full from food and birthday cake. (I also think that Leeteuk is showing signs of catching onto what he’s doing.) So, he tried to choose a space that wasn’t obvious and didn’t have food, which was…Sungmin’s suitcase.

I think the next time I go to Japan, I’ll buy around 20 of these little flashlights. This one is almost dead due to the amount of times I have to use it.

I’m supposed to go to Japan soon for work and to figure out my ancestry. I asked Sora if we were Japanese, and she just laughed at me before hanging up on the phone. I must be Japanese, and she isn’t. Or she doesn’t have their smart personality. And because she laughed, I decided to take it upon myself to figure out my actual nationality. That means that next time I go to Japan, I’ll keep myself busy with the search of my actual history.

By the way, I should find a day to go and play with Noona. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her, and I should tell her about my reasoning for being Japanese to her face so that she won’t laugh.

Well, I called Sungmin to get me out of this suitcase. The smell grew too much and my flashlight is flickering.

Why couldn’t Kangin have decided to shove me into Donghae’s suitcase? It would have been so much better!

At least Sungmin’s coming to set me free, and I can hear Leeteuk yelling at Kangin all the way in here. Did he finally catch Kangin? I hope so, because that could possibly mean that he’ll stop shoving me into random places.

To the hope of freedom!

Take care! I’ll write again.

~y, Free, and Single~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy lovely readers! Do you see what I did in this entry?? (keke sorry too excited for my own good) ^___^ I've been SOOOO excited since the news was released about 6jib. Like I've been anticipating it for so long. Anyways, any of you guys excited for their 6jib? ^____^ Well, hopefully you enjoyed this entry. Love you all!

^___^ <3