~Donghae~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Ah look! Another update! ^^; So who's excited for SuJu's 6jib? I think I'm too excited for my own good. Anyways, I have a quick question. So, I just found out about the term "Crack Fic" a couple of days ago >.< (I'm still new to this...) Do you think that this is considered one? Should I warn people? xD I'd also looooove comments! I'd appreciate them! You guys make my day, just remember that. Also, who all likes adventures? xD I sure do! xDDDD <3 Love youuu guys bunches and bunches and BUNCHES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Diary,

How are you?

Wait, should I even ask how you are since you can’t respond? Or should I ask because it’s polite and because I care? Should I even care about you? I mean you are just a book. But you’re a book that keeps all my thoughts and my secrets. You’re the only one that can understand me. Can you even understand, though?

Gah! This has been confusing me for a few days now, and I don’t know what to think. If only I had the answers, then I wouldn’t have to worry so much about getting the correct answer. Oh well, I’ll try my best, or I could ask Eunhyuk what he thinks. He’s knows more than most people.

He told me that he’s part Japanese a few days ago.

At first, I didn’t believe him. He doesn’t seem to be of any other nationality aside from Korean, but I could be wrong.

The more I think about it, he’s smart enough to be part Japanese. Eunhyuk is so smart! He puts other people around him to shame…even me. (But that’s okay because he’s my best friend.)

Aren’t other nationalities smart too? I’ve come across a bunch of Koreans who are geniuses! Wasn’t Albert Einstein the world’s most famous genius? He was European! I’m pretty sure that there are smart people in every nationality. I won’t tell Eunhyuk, though. I’ll support him while quietly knowing these things. I think it’s for the best.

He also said that he has to go to Japan in a week for work. That means I’ll have to teach the dance class on my own. But that’s alright because I think he’s also going there to figure out if he’s actually Japanese. Can he even speak the language? I sure hope that he doesn’t get disappointed with what he finds out.

Ah, I’m going to miss my best friend when he leaves. I guess we’ll have to play a lot more so that I won’t miss him. Or will playing a lot make me miss him more? He’ll only be gone four days.

Four days by myself? That’s scary! The ghosts could get to me when he’s not around! Since I started living here in the same room as him, I haven’t been bothered by ghosts. (I actually haven’t ever been bothered, but I’ve always been afraid of that happening. I wasn’t scared when he’s been with me.) He keeps them away for me. But when he’s gone, what’s going to happen? I don’t want to be attacked!

I’ll put pictures of him up around the room! That’s perfect because our entire group is going to have a photo shoot in a couple of days. (I don’t know why, Heechul came up with it.) So, I will convince Eunhyuk to put his picture up in our room! That would work, right? I sure think it will.

Ah, when he told me that he’s going to Japan, my mind has been creating millions of questions ever since. I wonder why.

So this morning, Eunhyuk woke me up by jumping up and down on my bed only to land on me. When I came to my senses, I realized that he was wearing sunglasses, a backpack, a ball cap, and clothes that looked like he was going to go play in the sun for a few hours. He then told me to get ready for an adventure.

He wanted to go on an adventure, Diary! Who would have thought? I thought I was the only one who liked going on adventures!

I was so excited that I hopped up and rushed to get ready, grabbing my backpack I keep packed specifically for adventures when we were about to leave.

Everyone in this world should have a backpack set aside for adventures. It would definitely come in handy. Adventures are mostly brought upon a person at random, which means that they never know when they should pack for one. If they had one already ready, then they could go on it without the stress of worrying about what to pack. It’s perfect.

Diary, I have a plan to get others to know that they should have a backpack for adventures! You should tell all of your diary friends to tell their owners that they need one! If you do that, then almost everyone will have one!

Isn’t that a smart idea? I know it’s not as genius as Eunhyuk, but it was undoubtedly smart. So you should tell them! Oh and don’t forget to ask them to pass the word on to their other diary friends.

Ah, I’m so proud of this idea!

About the adventure, it was (wow!) FANTASTIC (baby)! Once we left the house, we hopped on the subway so that we could roam through Hongdae. I really like Hongdae because if you switch the d and the h, then it becomes Donghae! It’s perfect! In Hongdae, we tried to pretend that most people were different species. Like a group of musicians were magicians. Couples were alien tourists, and the others were animals. It grew to be too weird after a few minutes, because people looked at us odd.

Thankfully, Eunhyuk came up with a new idea. His idea was to go to Apujeong and go on a secret mission. It was so genius that we didn’t waste any time in getting there. We also had to split up and act like spies. (We were obviously on a mission…)

Close to half an hour after we split up, I realized that I was so focused on acting like a spy that I forgot what the mission was. So I plastered myself against the nearest wall and called him up. He supposedly forgot as well, so we decided to change the mission. I was assigned to find drinks while he was supposed to get ice cream and we would meet up at the subway station as safe ground. He told me that we had to be extremely careful on this kind of mission. Our enemies were lurking everywhere. Once we were done talking, I hung up and pushed off of the wall.

The hardest part of my mission was that I needed to go into the convenience store without Eunhyuk’s and my (invisible) enemies catching sight of me. (Eunhyuk said that their favorite hide outs were the public places here in Apujeong.) But I made it through and got the drinks while the cashier gave me the weirdest look. I didn’t care what he thought about me though; I was on an intense mission.

Maybe he was part of the enemy’s team? Ah, that makes sense now. Even if he was part of the enemy’s team, they didn’t get to us. We were stealthy and ninja. Or at least I was.

I made it back to the subway station just as Eunhyuk came running at full speed with the ice cream in his hands. He told me later that he had crossed the enemy’s grounds on accident and they chased him the rest of the way back. Seeing that he was out of breath, we agreed that we should stop our mission. So, we enjoyed our treats for completing the mission before deciding that it was best to end our adventure there because it was close to the time when we had to be at the company.

We barely made it home in time to change and head to the company and teach our class. Thankfully we were able to make it. I wouldn’t want the magical Mr. Soo Man to get angry with us.

I wish we could have an adventure every day. That would be extremely fun. I wonder if Eunhyuk would want to do that too. Maybe we can invite Junsu and Yunho, or someone else! Like Shindong or Ryeowook…or Kangin? No, not Kangin, he’s too crazy.

Now that I think about Yunho, I wonder when his and Jae’s wedding will be. I hope that they’ll have a long and prosperous life together.

Ah, Ryeowook and Yesung are here! They want to play while we wait for Eunhyuk. (They’re two new friends of ours.) Eunhyuk said that he’s going to get Choco from his family’s house today, and he wants all of our closest friends here to welcome our new housemate. That means that Kyuhyun and Sungmin should hurry home. (They went out to karaoke.)

Since I’m the only one who isn’t really busy, I should go play with them.

By chance, do you think that Eunhyuk will take Choco with him to Japan, Diary? I sure hope not, because he can be my new friend and keep the ghosts away.

Anyways, take care and don’t forget to tell your diary friends about our plan! Love you~

~y, Free, & Single~