~Kibum~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Guys! Guys! I updated! *feels so accomplished* This time, it's Kibum and it's NOT A TROLL! :D (I came out with more handwritten pages, but I have less typed up for this compared to Donghae's. I'm sooooo sorry! T___T I tried...but the Kibum muse refused to come out.) Hopefully you like this. I did some love stuff with him and Siwon yaaaaay ^____^ Annnnnd I realized my mistake with promoting my other fic. I'll remember not to promote here ^____^ <3 Is everyone doing well? I missed you guys! I've changed my intended major. Soo I gotta work hard. And I've decided to enter a writing contest! (A real one, not a fanfic one) This will be my 3rd writing contest I've ever taken place in. One contest I won, the other I lost. Sooooo I have a 50/50 chance. Wish me luck okay? I think I'll make it a YunJae oneshot (For one of my friends) and try to put it in a writing contest on here! ^____^ I'll work really hard and get reviews from actual published writers. ^^ I'm excited! :D Anyways~ I don't know who to write for next. <3 Love you all! 

Oh and my computer broke. SO that's another reason why updating will be slow. It won't be fixed for another two weeks. Hopefully my story is still on there. T_____T (The word document has different fonts that I was saving for when I want to finish this and put it on Livejournal) Wellllll, take care, and please talk to me, okay? XDD <3333333

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for my last entry.

I was all set on writing the best entry possible, but I forgot everything I was planning to write when it came to addressing you. I thought so hard that it immediately slipped away.

I was kind of upset with the fact that

A.      I still can’t figure out what you should be called; I don’t want you to be unnamed forever!

B.      And I was upset that I forgot over everything due to not knowing.

Thinking that I could remember everything that I had forgotten, I asked if the others could yell out names that I could call you.

Leeteuk came up with “Epic Love Story”.

Kyuhyun came up with “Kibum’s Stupid Thoughts”.

And Siwon came up with “Kibum’s Book of his Perfect Thoughts that Siwon Loves”.

…I love Siwon, don’t get me wrong…but seriously?! That’s all he could come up with?!

Gah, I love that man so much, and he can be so utterly perfect, but…there are times when I begin to wonder about him.

There was actually a time when I was going through his pictures on Twitter, and some were of the weirdest things. Like, he took a picture of an abandoned house and had some quote or deep thought about life. Another picture was for fans, but he said “Here we are Guangzhou!” and he posted a picture of an airport.

Is that the best part of Guangzhou? Did the traffic cones give indication that it was Guangzhou? It could have been any airport in China for goodness sake!

His poor fans…

I think he’s being mentored by Yoochun. That man’s pretty famous for taking pictures of lamp posts.

Ah, these people…seriously.

Gotta love them I guess.

Oh! Since I’ve been running out of amazing things to tell you, I came up with a story (or drama) plot idea!

Basically, it’s where these two best friends—nicknamed Fish and Anchovy—go on an epic adventure to Japan because Anchovy felt that he wasn’t fully Korean and it was bugging him too much. However, when they went, they ended up playing more than figuring out his ancestral roots (because they didn’t know how to).

When they were a day away from coming home, Anchovy coincidently checks his phone that he had shut off for the trip, and he sees a message from his dear mother. Little did he know, though, that she had created a lie by saying that he has a little bit of Chinese and Thai in him so that his heart wouldn’t be extremely broken from the news. He was so certain that he was Japanese, so telling him that he was a part of a different culture was almost as good, or so she hoped. Despite her lie, Anchovy’s heart still shattered to pieces and Fish came to the rescue.

Before they knew it, the Fishy couple’s love for each other grew to dangerous levels and things became unbearably complicated. Knowing of the complications, Anchovy pushed Fish away right when they got back to Seoul. But! A few things happen and they coincidently meet again in the future. Anchovy finally finds out that his mom lied to him and that he’s 100% Korean.

The pain kills the poor man on the inside, and he reaches out to Fish and they become the best lovers imaginable among humans!

The End!

…Actually, that’s not a drama—or story—plot at all.

That’s my fantasy as to what I think should have happened when Donghae and Eunhyuk were in Japan. (With some drama twists to it of course.)

Some of these events happened, but others were just my imagination. For example, when they showed up, Eunhyuk showed no signs of pain and they were still buddy-buddy.

We were all a little bit sad on the inside at the fact that the two didn’t progress on anything. But when Junsu saw this, he was furious. He actually tried to attack them!

That is…until they lavished presents upon him. They got him a genuinely signed soccer ball from his favorite soccer player. How that happened…I don’t know.

They also got him a lot of snacks—to make up for the stash he lost due to Changmin eating them all for some kind of unknown price.

How they came up with all of his presents when Eunhyuk is one of the stingiest people I know, I have no clue.

But! What I don’t get is that they gave Siwon and I the rest of their Japanese money because they believe that they won’t need it for a long while—and they knew that we would be going to Japan before anyone else in our apartment due to our work.

The two dorks could have just converted the money into Won and spend it on something random. What were they thinking?

I guess they weren’t thinking.

And because of them not thinking, Siwon won’t let me exchange it for them, or even give it back. Instead, he packed it safely away and told the two that we were extremely grateful for their gift.

I’m not grateful for the gift. They didn’t even think about me!

In fact, why couldn’t I have received a signed soccer ball or even a little one dollar picture frame like the one Sungmin got? Why do I get yen that I have to share with Siwon?

We can’t even use the yen because I think my Siwon wants to return it to them when they finally realize—on their own might I add—that they could have exchanged it into Won.

What am I going to do with these people?

Ah, aside from that, I don’t know if I’ve already told you, but I got a second (or third/forth/fifth/whatever number it is) chance for the drama. Since I did better on this last chance I was given, most people believe that I ate something to “make me as good as I am” in a matter of days. Because I was stupid and let my feelings for Siwon affect my acting, they weren’t able to see my potential.

I feel really bad for that, since it was, after all, entirely my fault. But, I was glad that no one gave up on me.

I’ll work so hard that they won’t regret this. I’ll even work harder so that I can make up for the fact that I messed up so severely.

To celebrate the first successful filming since our drama started, Yoona, IU, and Siwon threw a miniature party for me in my dressing room. I was feeling quite happy with myself for actually finishing a whole episode for the first time, so I was whistling as I went to change. I barely stepped through the door before confetti was thrown at me, accompanied by the explosion of party poppers. They even bought a miniature cake for me.

IU said that she had tried to bake me a cake herself, but the poor girl is so clumsy that it somehow exploded in the process.

What is Changmin going to do when they get together? When will they get together?

That kid needs to grow some balls. He can easily treat his hyungs like crap, but he can’t get up the nerve to ask the girl he likes out? Does that even make sense?

Maybe I’ll get Sungmin the matchmaker to work his magic on them.

Well, that is after he fixes the HanChul mess.

Although Heechul freaks out when Han Geng is in his presence at our apartment and even threatens to stop being our friend, everyone can see the instant change in the man.

He’s…happier?

Well, more like he acts more like a princess than he did before. But this time, he’s a nicer princess. Does that make sense at all?

Is it even possible to act more like a princess than he did before?

I guess when it comes to Heechul, anything is possible. Heechul is, in fact, his own character and he sets his own standards.

I don’t even know how Sungmin will get the two fighting love birds together. Will they continue fighting through his attempts?

No matter how talented Sungmin is at putting couples together, he probably can’t match up everyone. Some people are just unmatchable. If they seriously want to find someone who will love them, then some will have to find their love matches on their own without Sungmin’s help.

Thankfully, that’s not the case when it comes to Siwon and me. I believe that if Sungmin didn’t step in, everyone would be absolutely miserable. I wouldn’t be with this group of crazy, but totally loveable, people, and they probably wouldn’t be as loveable.

Siwon and I are perfectly happy with the way things are now, and I couldn’t thank Sungmin enough for what he’s done. I want to repay him for this. He deserves it.

I mean, think about it. Could siwon—the most perfect man on the face of the planet—look my way without the help of someone else? No. He wouldn’t. He wouldn’t be the one taking me on dates whenever we have free time. He wouldn’t cuddle up to me—even when I’m not in the mood for skinship. He wouldn’t be there to console me when he notices that I’m depressed because I’m thinking of my family. He just wouldn’t be there.

I’m glad that he is around me, though. I don’t remember the last time when I last felt this happy. Maybe I haven’t ever experienced this type of happiness before? It’s an amazing feeling.

Who knew that being able to smile every day and having someone love you made you feel this light on the inside?

There was this one time when I was sitting on the couch, mindlessly watching a variety show with Heechul when Leeteuk and Ryeowook burst into our apartment, declaring that I needed to get ready. Not sure what was going on, I got up and slowly moved to get ready. However, they weren’t happy with my pace.

Confused, I followed each of their strict directions, and right when I was ready—meeting all of their expectations—Siwon walked through the door, wearing a suit and looking every bit of perfection he always portrays.

Actually he was glowing on top of his perfection. It was an amazing sight.

Upon seeing him empty handed, Ryeowook questioned him about the roses he supposedly told him to get, but Kyuhyun randomly commented that a man doesn’t buy flowers for another man because it’s weird. A man doesn’t expect to get flowers from another man.

Sungmin wasn’t happy with his comment due to the fact that he loves roses and would expect his lover to buy him flowers—male or female.

I, however, didn’t care. If Siwon got me roses, then I’d be a happy mess. If he didn’t, I’d still be a happy mess. What didn’t matter was what he got me, but that we were able to go on a date.

Eventually growing antsy, Leeteuk shoved the two of us out of the apartment like a happy mother sending her child off on a date.

Anyways, Siwon took me to this really neat—and expensive—restaurant that overlooks the city of Seoul. There we had western styled food and continuously chattered about everything. From there, we decided to go to the Han River where we had first discussed our love.

There, we actually looked at the enthralling lights that light up the river at night and walked in silence, our arms wrapped around each other’s waist. At the end of the night, Siwon stopped me in my tracks and he sincerely told me that he thanked God every day for me being in his life. He said that he didn’t know where he would be without me.

Truthfully, we haven’t been together that long, but Siwon said that he knew for a fact that each day we have been in each other’s presence, he falls even harder for me. I’ve even discovered—without his knowledge—how hard he fell for me. Although he didn’t say it that night, he accidentally let that beautiful little phrase slip saying that he truly did love me.

Little does he know, though, that I’ve definitely fallen just as hard…maybe even harder.

I just haven’t found the right time to tell him that I love him. That I seriously, truly love him for who he is. I don’t care much for the fact that he’s utterly perfect, or that he’s famous, or for the fact that he has a lot of money. I care for him and only him.

I’m sure that when I do decide to tell him, he’ll accept me and that our love will flourish positively.

Ahh, sorry about being gushy. I guess I needed to get it out.

I think that next time I write, I’ll have my story of Sungmin’s matchmaking plan ready for you. Or I might have something even better!

But now, I have to focus on my acting.

Take care, and I promise to figure out your name sooner or later.

~Happy With His Life~