~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Dear Diary,

Guess what?! It’s Friday! Do you know what’s so great about Friday, Diary?

Well, I don’t know another reason aside from the fact that it’s my favorite day of the week! However, if you were wondering why I like it so much, I sadly can’t tell you. I don’t have an actual reason behind my love for it. When someone asks me, I just make up an answer on the spot, but I don’t want to be like that with you. I want to be truthful.

Do you know when you enjoy something without having a reason, but deep down in your heart you feel like you don’t need one as long as you like it? Well, that’s how I feel towards Friday. I just love it without needing a reason.

I have also decided that I want to create as many good memories on Fridays as I possibly can, then I can have a reason behind it. Isn’t it better to make reasons instead of having already made ones?

You must be wondering what I did this Friday so that I could add a good memory to my collection. Well, nothing that special happened today.

Kyuhyun decided to tease me nonstop today.

I think he might have felt bad about what happened a few days ago. You see, I got kissed by Heechul. But it wasn’t a big deal. I mean, who really cares about a random kiss by a friend? Not me, at least. I’ve already been kissed by Eunhyuk out of the blue quite a few times. Heechul’s kiss didn’t faze me as much.

I guess his kiss was really random this time…it was so random that I accidentally forgot what Leeteuk said during our meeting for our first day of teaching. I didn’t mean to forget, and I hope that we can get Leeteuk to understand where we’re coming from soon enough.

He did…get mad at us for forgetting…

I don’t even know why Kyuhyun was so affected by the kiss I received from Heechul. He wasn’t the one kissed.

About the school thing, I hope that I can become a good teacher’s assistant. I just know that Kyuhyun will be absolutely wonderful at teaching. His voice is gorgeous. I’m jealous of him, to tell you the truth. I wish I could sing half as well as my dongsaeng can. But since I can’t, I just hope that I could be suitable enough as his assistant. I would be proud of myself at that point.

Anyways, after the kiss with Heechul, my dongsaeng has stuck close to my side as if he was glued to me. Whenever Heechul comes around, it’s as if a little radar goes off in his head and I’m surrounded by an ever-revolving Kyuhyun. (Sometimes it bothers me…)

Today wasn’t an exception of his little radar, either. But he put his entire focus on teasing me about the little things I do.

I’m shocked about one thing, though. After all of the teasing, he never once mentioned my love of pink. I’ve been waiting all day for him to mention it, but the word has never left his mouth. Does he secretly like the fact that I love that color with all of my heart, mind, and soul? I was about to blow a fuse at him if he teased me one more time, but now that I’ve noticed that little fact, I’m not as mad anymore.

He’s picked on just about EVERYTHING else, though. (So I can’t just pass his teasing off due to that one fact…)

This morning, we woke up at the same time and he laughed at the way I look when I wake up from sleep. He laughed at the way I fixed my hair in the morning. He said that I was too OCD about everything I do. (I am not OCD!!) He laughed at my cooking as he ate it. He laughed at the shocked look I had on my face when I found out that Kangin had shoved Eunhyuk into the pantry and locked him in there. He laughed at my facial structure. He laughed at my voice. He laughed at my height. He walked into the living room when I was watching TV and laughed at me. Even when I was texting my little brother, Sungjin, he made fun of me!

He just made fun of everything about me today! Why did he do it? Didn’t he see how much it got on my nerves? No, wait. It was more than that. He annoyed me so much that I was ready to stop talking him for a whole MONTH!

But then…he bought me ice cream. So I can’t really be too upset with him.

Once Donghae and Eunhyuk had left to play soccer (after the pantry incident that is) with Yunho and Junsu, Heechul was called by his manager. (He can’t really work at the moment, since he’s on duty for the military. But he has been able to go and meet with his manager at times—as “friends”—so that they can discuss his progress as being public service personnel.)

That meant that Kyuhyun and I were the only two people at the apartment.

In a matter of seconds, it grew extremely quiet and extremely boring. I think Kyuhyun hid somewhere to write in his diary before Heechul left. I was so bored that I was debating on going out on my own.

While I was discussing my plans to my stuffed pink rabbit, Kyuhyun finally appeared again—and made fun of me. I nearly threw my rabbit at him, but he then asked if I wanted to go with him to the arcade. He said that he was tired of playing Starcraft and our other games every single day, so he wanted to go to a place with some variety. I knew that I would be even more bored than I was if I didn’t go, so I accepted his offer.

Truthfully, I’ve never been to an arcade. If I have, I clearly don’t remember it. I don’t find the need to go, since I’m so bad at games that I don’t even play them that much.

Do you like video games, Diary?

At the arcade, I didn’t know how to play anything, so I just stuck close to my dongsaeng and watched him play. Most of the time, he was so good that he beat the highest scores that were set in place by other people. He even gained a crowd of admirers at one point. It was so cool~! I was so proud of him.

There were a few times when he lost at a couple of games, though. He passed off his losses as if the games were stupid, and moved on to a new one. However, I saw his disappointment, so I felt really bad for him. My heart even began to twist a little bit for him. It was sad.

After he grew bored of playing almost every game within the arcade, he got me ice cream because I accompanied him to a place he wanted to go. He also promised that I am now able to ask him to go wherever I choose. I was so excited and happy that he suggested such a thing that I said we needed to go to karaoke next time. At first, I thought he would disagree, but he shockingly agreed (while making fun of me of course). I’m so happy, Diary! I can’t wait for karaoke! It’s been so long, and I want to get better than my last score! My last score was definitely disheartening.

Well, Donghae and Eunhyuk have come back with Yunho and Junsu. They’re all starving from playing a hard game of soccer, so I should go make food! I will write in you soon! Love you bunches Diary!

~It’s Friday!~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy readers! I just wanted to tell you guys that I've been having a lot of fun writing these entries! I think next week, I might be too busy to update once a day. I'll be teaching little kids for that week, so yep, quite busy. And I'll definitely be worn out. You know how little kids are ^^; Oh, and if anyone has amazing fics for me to read, I'd gladly accept suggestions! ^___^ Have a wonderful day! Thanks soooo soo SOOOO much for supporting me! ^____^ I'm so blessed! :) Love you guys, always!