~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Heyyy everyone!! ^___^ How are you guys? How did you enjoy the last chapter? Kyuhyun was really mean in that one...wasn't he? Well hopefully this eases your feelings about him in this one. ^___^ And on the poll, I know that at this moment Siwon is winning, but when I had wanted to write, Sungmin was winning. Soooo I was like: SUNGMIN! Okay! ^__^ Anyways, enjoy the chapter!! And the other chapters to come! I'll reply to comments again soon! <3 Love you all! Thank you for being wonderful! You make my day! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Kyuhyun has been extremely mean lately. I mean, up until yesterday he was extremely nice. He was even nice the entire day, which is until we couldn’t go to karaoke.

Wait…it couldn’t be that not going is the entire reason…

That would be really childish, right? But Kyuhyun is childish at times.

I guess I was being slightly selfish yesterday for wanting to do more with him. Right as we were going to head to his favorite karaoke place, Eunhyuk called us up. He really wanted us to be there when Choco arrived. Everyone being at the apartment to greet his little baby meant the world to him. If we weren’t there, then he’d be heartbroken.

Things are already going wrong lately that it would be stupid to let that happen as well, right? It’s already bad enough as it is that Kibum is thinking of leaving.

Ah, I didn’t tell you, did I? Well, I just found out today too, so you don’t have to worry. I think he’s actually pretty set about leaving. And that’s scary. I don’t want him to leave at all, because he’s one of my close friends. He—as well as the others—accepted me when no one else in this world seemed to. Everyone in this apartment is like family to me. I don’t know what I’d do if they disappeared from my life without any notice. I wasn’t going to get notice until he was gone, but I somehow stumbled across his letter for me. I full-heartedly believe that it was a coincidence that I got the letter. If I hadn’t, then I wouldn’t have known at all, and he would be gone without me being prepared.

I’ve read his letter close to a billion times—before Kyuhyun tore it that is! I can at least still picture in my mind as clear as day. I could see Kibum’s simple handwriting sprawled across the page in a way that expressed his personality perfectly; Small , and slightly slanted. There were slight runs in the ink on the page most likely from the fact that he had been crying as he wrote the letter. It must have been hard for him to write all of those letters. The thought of my dear friend crying really hurts my heart. He’s so kind, and he has the kind of heart that should never be broken.

Kibum told me those wonderful and sad things that hurt my heart so much. If he thought of me as family as well, then why was he planning on leaving me? Why was he planning on leaving all of us?

When my pain about this grew to be too overwhelming for me, I ran straight to Kyuhyun who was still peacefully sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up, but I needed someone to be there for me as I experienced these hurtful feelings and I didn’t know who else I could run to. To me, the best choice was Kyuhyun.

Although it was awkward, he woke up right as I ran to him and held me even as I slept. It was a nice change for once.

But…he somehow…ended up with Kibum’s diary that the man had definitely packed away this morning before my very eyes. I still have no clue as to how he got a hold of the diary while he held me. It kind of weirds me out even now.

By the time I woke up, he just finished all of the letters that Kibum had wrote for people he cared for, and was about to tear out the last page of the diary. I don’t understand why he would do such a thing, Diary. Those letters were a part of Kibum’s heart poured out onto paper, which were meant for other people! If Kibum did leave and the people didn’t receive their letters, they’d be lost and not know what to do with their lives. What was he thinking?

To top it off, he confessed to me about reading Kibum’s diary. He read Kibum’s diary! A diary of all things! The most sacred object to a person because it’s all of their thoughts and feelings confined by the lines on the paper! He read the entire thing!

How would he feel if I took his diary and read it? What if he had someone he had feelings for and knew that nothing would ever happen? (Would nothing ever happen between Kibum and Siwon? I sometimes wonder if Siwon is perpetually untouchable, that he’s not the kind to fall in love.)

Because it irked me so much, I kind of went crazy and began to yell insane things his way. I understand that he’s younger, but sometimes the kid needs to think about what he does.

When I finally calmed down, the kid started to write in his own diary! Oh the nerve of him! We were just discussing about him invading someone else’s privacy by reading their diary, and then he writes in his own? What kind of a person does that? Kyuhyun, that’s what!

I was so close to taking his away from him, but I decided against it when I spotted Kibum’s diary sitting on his bed. Deciding that I should somehow return it to Kibum, I picked the book up. Kyuhyun supposedly saw through me because right as I was about to open our door, he slammed his hand against it and stopped me. Scared, I clutched the diary to my chest and ran away from him.

You see Diary, I’m not the greatest at playing chase. I’m pretty weak when it comes to just about anything, so running has never been my forte. That meant that it wasn’t long until Kyuhyun caught me. I struggled for a bit until I grew tired and he pried the diary from my grasp.

Since he had a hold of me, he was then able to tell me that he only told me about reading the diary because I was the only one he could confide in. Catching my attention, I finally listened to what he had to say. He went on to add that he wanted to come up with a way to get Kibum to stay because he cared for the kid a lot as well. He suggested that since we haven’t tried helping him yet, it might work if we put our heads together and thought hard. I also found out that he only read the diary to protect me and all of us in this apartment just in case Kibum’s intentions were bad. (Like he would have any bad intentions about anything.) From hearing all of this, I couldn’t hold onto my anger any longer, so I immediately forgave him.

Sometimes, I forget that he’s still so much younger than I am. (Alright, he’s only two years younger, but that’s a lot when it comes to the level of maturity.) I shouldn’t get so mad so easily with him. I also need to think about his past because it’s the main reason for his personality.

Anyways, we’re much better now, and we actually devised the best plan EVER to get Kibum to stay. It’ll involve Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Siwon (but Siwon won’t know that there was a plan in the first place). So, we’ll have to tell Donghae and Eunhyuk about all of this. Hopefully they will take our story the right way and decide to help us.

They’re crazy in their own way, so maybe they will help us.

Ah, hold on Diary, Kyuhyun said that the two are home. I’ll come right back with the news.

Our childish dongsaeng actually kidnapped the two and brought them into our room without any questions being answered. When we carefully told them our story, they didn’t like the fact that Kyuhyun had read Kibum’s diary at first, and Donghae was actually crying. But they overcame all of that in a matter of minutes. Now, they’re two balls of energy, excited for the plan to begin.

I hope that they’re good for this. It would be bad if they released the plan into the open and destroyed it all. This plan could easily backfire, so they need to be extremely careful. I have faith in them though, so I don’t think any of that will happen.

Kibum has finally arrived. Thankfully, Kyuhyun already placed the diary under his pillow before he showed up. He also has a story playing in his head for Kibum if he’s ever asked about the diary and the letters that are shredded to pieces.

The plan will now go underway. So, I’ll have to go for now. I hope that the results are positive, and that Siwon gets him to stay. Take care, and I’ll make sure to write again soon. Love you~

~Code Name: Rabbit~