~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Ahh hello my readerss~ <3 I'm going off of little sleep, so if these entries get really bad, then I apologize. xD I was at a stump for a little bit because I wondered what to portray for the others. And I was kind of impatient to write xD So I decided to write Kyuhyun's post next. :/ I'll listen to the poll for the next entry though~ Because I really do care about your guys' opinions! ^__^ Also, replies to comments will be down below ^__^ I don't think I'll get 1,000 by the end of tomorrow, but at least I hoped and I got close to it, right? ^___^ Love you all! Enjoy Kyuhyun's entryyyy! <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insignificant, Measly Crap,

I don’t exactly know what’s going on. I woke up to Sungmin climbing into my bed, throwing himself on me and crying uncontrollably.

My first thought was “HE’S GOING TO ATTACK ME AGAIN!” But then I noticed his tears soaking me in a stupid wet mess.

I think he needed someone’s help, or at least a shoulder to cry on.

You see, he had been clutching a crumpled up letter in his hand as he clung to me. Even as he cried, he wouldn’t let me see it until we both finally tore it in half. He freaked out, slapped me, and then went back to crying on me!

WHY DID HE SLAP ME THOUGH? WHAT DID I DO?

…All I wanted was to know why he was crying.

From what I saw of the paper I got, Kibum is going to leave us. I guess when Sungmin was finally able to talk, he said that he was up early, cooking food for none other than that demon dog that roams around our house.

Which reminds me. What happened to me being angry? Don’t I have a chance to be the only one mad in this house hold? Can’t I throw a tantrum without looking like a “little kid” like the others do? Can’t I just have my own time when people focus on just ME? I’m the almighty Kyuhyun! The one who deserves to be doted on for the rest of his life by these stupid commoners! But no! I can’t because KIBUM DECIDED TO LEAVE WHEN I WAS ANGRY AT SUNGMIN!

I can’t even stay away from Sungmin when I’m mad at him! I didn’t want to forgive him at ALL, but that jerk Kibum had to make it so that I’m going to have to forgive him.

Does he even know how sad he made Sungmin be?

Ah, right! How Sungmin found the letter! Well, he was taking care of the idiot’s dog and he noticed Kibum quickly packing his backpack as if he was in the biggest rush ever. When he asked if Kibum wanted to stop for a second to eat, the jerk dropped his diary that was overloaded with folded up papers right as he was about to pack it away. Upon hitting the floor, the diary opened and all of the papers scattered into a mess. Sungmin tried to help pick them all up, convinced that it was his fault, but his hand was smacked away and the stupid jerk continued on his own.

Why he was in a crappy mood, I have no idea. He’s been really moody these past few days, like a pre-teen who doesn’t know what’s right or left in their lives.

At first, I thought I should worry a smidgen about his feelings, but now that I know about him wanting to leave us all, I could care less. I care about him less than a piece of dust. I actually care for dust a slight bit—if they get on my video games. I think I might call him an amoeba. That sounds like a good enough name, because what in the world is an amoeba? Do they even matter? Well, since I don’t know that much about them, they don’t matter. So, I will give that jerk the name Amoeba.

The amoeba was so stupid—well he’s an amoeba, of course he’s stupid—that he accidentally forgot to pick up Sungmin’s letter that had been snatched up by the demon dog. Or did he let the dog go on purpose? Did he want to make me miserable by having Sungmin wake me up by crying his eyes out on me? Were the two working together?

I can totally see it now! His quiet personality must have been because he was watching and scheming against us. He was planning this ALL ALONG! And when the dog showed up, it just perfected his plans right away. He’s going to hurt us all one by one!

He must have a demon in him! Siwon should pray to God and cast the demon out!

Ah, my arm is falling asleep. Sungmin finally fell asleep, and I’m still in bed with him holding onto me with the claws of death. His grasp is as strong as a gorilla’s! (Are their grasps even that strong?) He sprawled across me during his cry and has latched on, not ready to let me go!

If he doesn’t wake up soon, I’ll die! If he wakes up, then he’ll cry. It’s so hard to decide between the two. I don’t want to die, but his crying is so hard to endure that I’d rather not wake him up. What do I do?

I’ll call my best friend in the world who is the only one who understands me! That’s what I’ll do! He’s almost as smart as me, so he’ll definitely have an answer. And if I promise food, Changmin will do anything for me, which means that he would even find the amoeba and take his diary away.

The amoeba doesn’t deserve to write his evil plans anymore. He needs to be stopped right this instant. I don’t want to be cried on any longer.

What does one evil genius do to an evil idiot? He steals his diary, that’s what.

There’s so much vital information in diaries, that taking an evil amoeba’s diary needs to be done.

I’ll be right back, Changmin’s actually calling me. Great minds really do think alike, it’s wonderful.

Ahh! The almighty Kyuhyun has struck again! I’m such a genius! And I’m fantastically amazing, I swear no one could ever meet the standards that I have already overstepped to be this amazing.

Changmin said that he was coming over because he found something. Or he took something that Jaejoong found from Yoochun who had gotten from IU, who had gotten from Yoona, who got it from Sooyoung, who got it from Taeyeon, who got it from Taeyang, who got it from 2PM’s Junsu, who got it from 2AM’s Changmin, who got it from…

You know what?! I’m tired of doing this! Some unknown person found the idiot amoeba’s diary and passed it down a long line of people. Gah, why did Changmin have to relay everything that Jaejoong said? He never does that unless Jaejoong feeds him a buffet of food. He did look annoyed…did he really get a buffet?

Oh well. The buffet doesn’t matter. What matters is that I. GOT. KIBUM’S. DIARY! I can see what he’s thinking! FINALLY!

………….

…he…likes Siwon?

…And he didn’t like Heechul only because of that?! Nothing else?

WHAT A BUST! I was so excited for all of this! But he’s just so…BORING! He actually cares for us? That’s the reason he’s leaving us? This is so ridiculous!

So ridiculous that I tore up all of the letters that he wrote to people. Even the one he wrote for me. (He…told me to respect my hyungs. Pfft…WHATEVER!) I even was about to tear out the last page when I thought better. I wanted to show everyone in our house what he was going to do. I wanted them mad with me.

Also…Sungmin’s waking up. I want him to be the first who knows the reason behind the letter he found! He’ll definitely understand!

…Well…he’s far from understanding. He actually went more insane than he actually was and got mad at me. HE. Got. Mad. At. ME! Me of all people!

He doesn’t deserve to be mad at me! I deserve to be mad at HIM! Did he forget what he did? He forgot about the karaoke! He forgot about me!

If he had continued to cry, I would have forgiven him. But here we are again. He’s now mad at me, and I’m still mad at him.

Oh no! I turned my back for a second to write this and he stole the diary!

I only read it to see what Kibum was planning! Why am I being punished for this! Gah!

I’m going to—

Crap! He’s leaving the room—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gegegabyHahaha, I love how much Kyuhyun loves our Sungminnie and doesn’t even know it. He’s the second most pretentious person and Heechul’s the first, which makes them perfect! They should become great friends later! ^__^ And don’t worry about not being able to comment before. You commented now. Soooo I feel happy! I understand about the comments, I’m still newish to this site, and so I don’t know much. I don’t even know much about fanfic writing xD

Aww thanks so much! I really enjoyed writing that chapter! Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are probably the ones I have the most fun with when writing. Kyuhyun is a genius to me, so I just wanted him to have a few genius moments xD

Thanks so much for the great comment! I hope that I don’t disappoint you ever with these entries! <3

 

LalikitWoohoo! Thanks so much for your comment! I just loooooooove the Kyumin! I wasn’t actually biased towards an OTP until I started writing this. And then I’m like “Yaaay Eunhae! Yaaaaaayy Kyumin! Yaaaaay Sibum!” ^__^ Thanks so much for reading and commenting!!! You’re doing an amazing job as my reader <33

 

hopelessly_hopefulYou wrote so much for your first comment ever, but I feel veryyyyyyyyyyyy happy and grateful that you said so much! ^___^ Also, I wanted to say when I saw “OMGDRAGON” I was like “Oh My Gosh DRAGON?” and then my friend looked at me like I was crazy and was like “O.M.  G-dragon!” and then I cracked up! ^__^ I’m gonna use that a lot now! I just LOVE it. ^__^ Hahahaha Kyuhyunnie is sooo cute, I agree. I just love him so much <3 And if his fans allow you, I think you can keep him! ^__^ I’m starting to heart all of the pairings I’m doing! They’re just so amazing, the more I research them and read about them and all that lovely jazz!

I’m definitely a boss! At everything I do! xDD jk jk, but I can’t deny that I’m a ninja. It’s been in my blood. xD

And about the fic…I was mentioning yours to tell you the truth. >.< I’m sooooo In love with your fic, it’s insane. xD I have a one-sided love for it. ^__^ Thanks for coming across my fic and reading it though! I’m sooo happy that you did! ^___________________^v <3 <3

 

MaudmoonshineWow, I’m so glad that you came across my profile! (You don’t sound like a creep ^^ at least you don’t to me. ^__^)

YES! I made a Kyuhyun fan!!! <3 (Lol I’d give my all to Siwon even if he just looked at me. Ahh…actually I would give him my all even without him looking xD hopelessly biased.) Yaay for being the girl version of him (or him being the boy version of you)! That’s wonderful! I love Kyuhyun!

Thank you so much for commenting, it makes me all happy with bubbles and flower fields inside. ^__^

 

SilentViridianTearsAhhhh you commented again! ^__^ I’m so happy that you comment so much! ^__^ I don’t want him to go either, so I really hope that they stop Kibum in time! Poor poor Shisus. (Kekeke, I love Shisus xD my friend said that if I ever meet Siwon—like every fangirl would want—I should say “I pray to Shisus every night” xD) Thank you so much for reading and sticking with this! And thanks for the wonderful words, they make me so happy! Hopefully this newer chapter made you happy too! I won’t, and you either, DFTBA!! ^____^

 

Okayyy~ Done with comments now! ^__^ Love you all! Have fun reading! Hopefully I'm not doing a worse job compared to normal. :/

 

Poll ^__^ Please answer!