~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Dear Diary,

I don’t know why I did it. We were just walking along, joking around and having fun.

It was after our little party, Diary, where everyone had an amazing time. I was even given the best card by Siwon and Kibum. It touched my heart so much. I’m so glad that they’ll accept me for who I am.

Anyway, as we were walking along—Kyuhyun and I—back to the apartment, he stopped me and told me that he liked talking to me. He said a couple of other silly things, which weren’t as important because we had been goofing around the entire way back. But then…then he said that he agreed with what Siwon and Kibum told me. He thought that I was perfect the way I was and that I should never change.

And then…I automatically stood up on my tippy-toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. I suddenly realized what I did and ran away, because I knew that he’d be reallyyyyy mad.

Why did I do it, Diary? And now that he’s back, he’s been yelling constantly about how I violated him or something along those lines.

Did I do that, Diary? Is kissing on the cheek a violation? If so, I’m soooo sorry, I didn’t know. I won’t kiss anyone on the cheek ever again!

I’m so mad at myself now, Diary, I don’t know what to do. And the tears won’t stop pouring down. I want to apologize, but I can’t since he won’t even let me around him. Now he’s yelling about how he’s going to stay with Changmin for tonight since “he’s the only one who understands him”. What do I do?

I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’M SORRY!

It’s getting too hard to write now. So I think I should just stop writing and go see if one of the others will help me figure out a way to apologize to him. I love you Diary. I’m sorry about the short entry this time.

~I’m So Sorry~