~Eunhyuk~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Hey, hello, hi!~

Well this is slowly becoming old…I’m stuck in a pantry this time. I don’t get it. What is with Kangin and shoving me into places that are related to food? Is that his way of saying that I need to eat? I eat well enough, thank you very much. Hasn’t he seen me eat?

At least this time, he did it earlier, meaning that someone can come find me this time, thank goodness. But Donghae was going to come with me to play soccer with Junsu and Yunho when he got back from a side errand that President sent him on. I just got off the phone with him when Kangin picked me up and shoved me into the pantry, throwing my dairy in afterwards. (Maybe he wants me to write about food?) Anyways, Donghae wasn’t going to come and play with us at first until Yunho came and helped me plead with him. Supposedly the man was going to be forced to play as well, so he wanted to help me force Donghae so that it was only fair.

How can it be fair now? I’m stuck in a pantry, and Donghae doesn’t know where the soccer field is! Aish…why can’t Kangin understand? I don’t want to eat whenever he decides to shove me in these food places! Why can’t he catch me when I am hungry? That’s the smartest thing to do.

Then again…he’s nowhere close to being Japanese. He doesn’t need to do smart things, sadly enough.

If only God graced him with being at least a smidgen Japanese, but no, He didn’t grace him in that way.

I was, though. Or at least I think I was. I keep forgetting to further my questions about it with my parents. I asked Mother is she was adopted, she said no. Then I asked if Sora and I were adopted, and she began to cry nonstop. I don’t even know why she was so distressed, it was just a question. When I asked if I was Chinese, my father said that there was something wrong with my head and that I should go get it checked. He probably said that because he thought it was ridiculous that I was part Chinese when I’m obviously part Japanese.

I mentioned my thought process to Donghae, and he agreed with me right away. He said that there is no possible way that I could not be part Japanese. Hearing those words come from his mouth made my day, Diary. I should learn Japanese just for him—and for my parents to prove that I am Japanese. I am just so glad that Donghae is my new best friend. He agrees with everything I say, and makes me smile whenever I see his face. I am getting him a swimming pool full of dog treats. It’s a win-win situation for the two of us!

Oh and Donghae’s mood swings are less drastic! I think it’s because I let it slip that I was going to get him the swimming pool in the far future. You see, it wasn’t intentional to let him know about it…it just happened.

He had received a huge package from Yunho a handful of days ago, and when he opened it, it was full of his things from his old apartment. Upon seeing the items on the inside, he couldn’t stop crying for HOURS! I didn’t know what to do, and I missed my new best friend, so I let my plans on how I was going to make him feel better slip from my mouth. After I said all of that, he did this cute little choking thing before he threw his head back and laughed. At first, I thought he was laughing at me and the ideas I had for him. But now, I believe that he laughed because he agreed with my plans and couldn’t wait for them to happen. I am glad that I let it slip. Having him like what I planned for him motivates me so much that I want to complete it sooner than I was planning.

To add to helping the man with his drastic mood swings, Yunho came to me the day after and asked if I could take Donghae to the amusement park. When I agreed, he handed me the tickets and disappeared.

I think he’s a ninja. He just appears and disappears in the blink of an eye…just like a ninja.

Well, I took Donghae to the amusement park the day after I received the tickets from the ninja (or you could say I took him yesterday). He was so happy that he hugged me countless times. I’m slowly beginning to realize the extent of his love of skinship. I have a feeling he’s going to like it just as much as Siwon. But that’s okay, I kind of like skinship too. Not as much as those two, but I still enjoy it quite a bit.

Speaking of Siwon, he looks a bit sad lately. Heechul is around daily to hang out with him, but oddly enough he still doesn’t look happy. Maybe it’s because Kibum hasn’t been around whenever Heechul is…which is almost all the time.

When the kid is around, he just “secretly” stares at Siwon with these sad, sad eyes. Why are they sad? Did they catch the sad disease that Donghae is getting rid of? Or does acting make you sad like that? If so, then I don’t want to EVER act in my life. I’m happy with the happiness I have.

Then again, I thought their drama has yet to begin filming. It must be the countless meetings and lack of sleep that’s making them sad.

Oh, Kibum speaks to us more. He actually plays video games with Kyuhyun when he has time—which is rare at the moment. And then he genuinely asks the rest of us—except for Siwon and Heechul—how we’re doing. Whenever Siwon shows up, he clams up and leaves. Did those two fight? I didn’t think that they were like that…

I say that they get locked in this pantry together for an hour so that they can figure things out. It’s a good thinking place…even if it is cramped.

I wonder what else Kangin will shove me into. There’s the fridge, more cabinets, the freezer, the stove, underneath the sink, the microwave, and wherever else he chooses. It’s getting old, though. I’m getting sore from being stuffed into small places. It’s not fun.

Ah, right, I should call Donghae to get me out when he comes home. Then we can go play soccer and see my wonderful Junsu without Yoochun being around.

I heard that Yunho proposed to Jae. So, he kept Yoochun and Changmin to plan a couple of aspects for the wedding. Junsu was told to keep Yunho company so that he wouldn’t come ruin those plans. I’m quite happy for the two.

Junsu told me that Yoochun mentioned that the plans had to do something about llamas. I’ve always loved llamas…when they don’t spit at you. I wonder if Donghae likes llamas. Maybe I can add a family of them to the List of Plans to Make Donghae Happy if he does like them!

Well, I’m going to call him and go play soccer. So until next time, Diary!

~Stuck in a Pantry~