~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

To the Book of Kyuhyun’s Awesome Thoughts,

I believe that I should be rather civil with you and my thoughts today.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve last written to you. But my time is precious, now isn’t it?

I mean…there is one person that doesn’t respect how precious it is, but that’s alright.

Sungmin is an exception. He will ALWAYS be an exception.

…wow…I feel like I barfed out a mouthful of gooey feelings…

…Ahem…

I’m not going to lie, though, that dork is quite ridiculous.

To repay me for all that I did for him during Christmas, Sungmin bestowed upon my greatness a grand amount of chocolate…and a bunny…like his own…

Aside from all that he gave to me for Valentine’s Day, that’s all I received.

I guess I didn’t mind that day about who gave me what since I was so busy with debating about what I should do with the piles of chocolate—and wondering about where he got the rabbit…

Easer wasn’t close at the time, so it wasn’t like bunnies were being sold.

And now that I write to you, both rabbits are staring at me from where they’re perched above that crazy man’s bed on our only window sill. They just sit there. Staring at me. With those fake eyes and fake stitched in smiles. As if they wanted something from me.

Like my soul!

Their stares definitely send chills down my spine.

I could see them starring in a horror film where they go around killing people and eating their souls.

This horror film would be one that no one would ever want to watch because there would be no survivor.

I would be the first of their victims.

Their accomplice would be Sungmin.

But they would get him too!

They would get everybody on this planet!

And the ending scene would be a slow, jumpy, dramatic shot of the camera zooming in on their stitched in (now bloody) faces.  And then the movie credits would roll…and no one would expect it…

Ah! Just the thought is bone chilling!

Anyway, back to the main point before they really do kill me!

…….

Now that I think about the fact that I only received presents from that whacko on Valentine’s Day is depressing.

I, the almighty Kyuhyun, didn’t get a lot of chocolate?

Does that make any sense?

I’m so grand and wonderful that people should throw presents at my feet and fawn over me until I personally chose to accept someone’s gift at random.

Flower petals should fall from the sky as I walk past the multitudes, a red carpet beneath my feet.

I should have shoe shiners follow me wherever I go to make sure that my feet never get dirty.

But that’s not what happened.

No.

Because my father kicked me out, I lost that opportunity.

But that’s okay.

I’ll become greater and make that happen. I will have this happen sometime soon and show everyone the great wonder that I am.

Everyone goes through a trial at some point during his or her life, even the best of them out there.

Like me.

This is my trial, and I will overcome!

Ah, and the person I would gladly accept a present from wouldn’t be at random. No. It will only seem that way.

It will seem like I would pick Sungmin’s present at random. But I would only pick from Sungmin. I would never pick from anyone else.

Because…

He’s the best minion someone could ask for.

And I didn’t even ask for him!

He gives me random gifts and I accept them.

Like this lime green pen. He realized that I lost the pen he last gave me, so he got me a new one!

Anyways, I always accept stuff from him. And because of that, I debated about giving him something back for White Day.

Mind you, I thought about it very much. I thought so long and hard and I was actually close to planning a grand gift.

But I decided that I should give myself that gift.

It was too nice and thoughtful that I couldn’t help but receive the gift from myself.

……..But Siwon saw it and asked me if it was for Sungmin………

The way his eyes stared me down with that curious look made me fall into the trap and say “yes”. And once you say something to that look of his, you can never go back. Ever.

Damn him.

I deserved that trip to China with me, myself, and I. I deserved the nice hotel with a box of chocolates given to me once every hour. I deserved the awesome gaming room at the hotel.

I deserved all of it.

Instead, I had to tag along with Sungmin and watch as he enjoyed all of it.  I got to watch him be happy and thankful for what I did for him instead of me being thankful for me.

It’s all because of that darned Siwon.

He’s probably laughing at me right now. Him and his saint-like face. He knows everything that is happening at every moment, even when a thought passes our mind!

Since Sungmin gave the extra ticket—that magically appeared—to me, I was able to attend the trip with him at least.

It could have been better.

I guess it is what it is…

Although our trip was three weeks long, it felt too short. I want to go on yet another, but since we were gone for that long, it might be a little bit until we can.

I should plan another one with Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.

I would invite Kibum, but he’s been undeniably attached to the “holy” Siwon.

I refuse to let that man come with. That means that Kibum is out as well.

Serves them right.

They shouldn’t take away my present to myself like that.

……………………

….

Hmm, I think I might go express this to Sungmin. We could then go once the idiot pair’s “mission” is complete.

That would probably take them at least a few weeks or so to complete. And once those few weeks are done, Sungmin and I can leave again!

I might kill myself by the time the trip is over, but that’s alright.

I’ll make a plan to force the two away from Sungmin and I away as much as possible.

Now, I think I’ll take my leave because Changmin is coming over so that I can be better than him playing at Star Craft.

~The Master of All~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Allo, allo, allo~

(reference? Anyone? Anyone watch dramas? Seriously?)

How are youuuuu dear readers? Do you like the update? Yes? No? ^^; Ummm, so yes. I wanted to explain the "April Fools" entry from Eunhyuk. I don't know how many of you are from America or not...but April Fools is a holiday celebrated here where people tend to troll each other. I think the holiday in itself might not be celebrated as much...I only got pranked once...but I think it's because everyone tends to troll quite a bit daily. 

But for those who don't like to troll as much (:me...even though I troll you sometimes...and I'm sorry for that), I find it fun. I totally trolled three of my friends~ Two really believed me...and one did until one point. 

I think it's because of my awesome way of thinking...and how well I know them.

I, the almighty Milly, am the best.

Hahahahaha jkjk~

Love you guys!! ^___________^ I miss you, and I'll do my best to write more during the summer when I don't have so many things bogging me down.

(But...I think I might be addicted to the workload...because I'm thinking of taking summer classes so that I could get a better job: At a preschool! Heck yes!) 

Umm, I'll see you again when I write again~ 

P.S. Sorry I couldn't write an entry for Hyukkie's b-day T^T I wanted to...but.......><

 

Love ya~