~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

A/N: Hiii my readers! Hi! Omggg! I've finally updated! My first (Diary) update of the year! *throws a party* OMMGGG *throws confetti* I miss you guys...if you didn't know xDD <3 I hope all is well and that your New Years and Christmas were AMAZING! Oh...and your Halloween and your Thanksgiving! Wow...I missed that many important days? *sighhh* (Wait not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving...oops xD) Anyways, enjoy this specialll entry made by Sungmin and don't party too hard over my entry xDD <3 Take care~ Love youuu~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Merry Late Christmas, Diary,

…Actually, it wasn’t that merry of a Christmas for me at first.

All of my attempts fell down the drain.

You see, for days I planned something so that everyone could celebrate the holiday together. At first, it was supposed to be a surprise, but Kyuhyun found out on a Friday and proceeded to tell everyone.

You know how he is on Fridays…

So, the excuse of not knowing about my plans can’t be played by them.

But…I guess they just didn’t have the heart to tell me that they already had plans before the plans I was making.

They could have told me though…because I woke up at 4 am only to have them throw their plans in my face. 4 in the morning, Diary! Morning!

Well, I woke up that early because I wanted to be our apartment’s personal Santa Claus.

I’ve always enjoyed the thought of Santa. A big bellied man that has rosy cheeks, a white curly beard and a red nose? I think that such an image is a perfect portrayal of happiness at Christmas time!

Ever since I was little, I severely wished that I could meet Santa in person—if he was real that is. But that would never happen, now would it?

Anyways, I put presents from Santa underneath the tree and set to work on cooking.

Diary, I made everyone’s favorite breakfast dishes! I even made Leeteuk’s favorite dish in memory of him going into the military.

Oh, I forgot to express that to you…but a pain deep within my chest forms whenever I think about it, so I’d rather not express more to you on that subject.

Back to the story of my Christmas!

So, as I was cooking, I even woke up Jaejoong by calling over and over just so that he could give me tips over the phone just so that I could create the food to everyone’s liking. I even made a deal with him that I would get a really fancy wedding gift for him and Yunho just so that I could receive those tips at such an ungodly time.

Do you understand what a fancy gift for Jaejoong is like, Diary?

…Actually, I’d rather you not know….

Cooking took close to five hours until everything was nicely set upon our small dining room table. Five hours!

The first pair to ruin my mood was Siwon and Kibum. They came out, ready for the day and holding hands. They took one look at the food and their faces fell.

It was as if they had believed that I wouldn’t go through with the plans that I was making.

Siwon started to apologize and told me that he thought that he told me earlier that week that he and Kibum were going out with his family. Knowing that he would feel bad for the rest of his day—the rest of his week—I pushed them out of the door, thinking that it was okay if I had at least the other three.

But!

When I went to wake up Eunhyuk and Donghae, they were gone.

This was probably payback from Eunhyuk from that one time when I helped Heechul and Han Geng get back together. He was never truly able to get revenge.

And ever since Donghae came back from his mysterious trip, he’s been trying to make up with Eunhyuk by doing everything for him. So, I guess I couldn’t blame them much for their disappearance.

But it was depressing nonetheless.

Think about it, I was only stuck with Kyuhyun who was playing his video games and munching on doughnuts he had stashed away somewhere.

Depressed, I guess I yelled at him before breaking out into a fit of tears and running out of the house decked in my Christmas pajamas complete with my Santa hat and pink bunny slippers.

I ran all the way to a coffee shop nearby to calm myself down.

The store owner there took pity on me and gave me as much free coffee as I wanted. And for a long while, I sat there, brooding about how stupid I had been.

That is, until Kyuhyun barged in, took my free coffee, drank it, handed me real shoes and my coat, and pulled me out of the embarrassing place.

From there, he took me to the main Christmas tree in the center of the city where everyone gathers to write their Christmas wishes on wooden ornaments and slide them onto the many branches.

Personally, I wanted Kyuhyun to write a wish, but he wouldn’t, so I wrote one for him.

(I want to tell you what I wished for, but I can’t since it will break this wish in particular. So, I’ll keep it quiet.)

Afterwards, he took me with him to meet up with Changmin and IU. He told them of the neglected feast that I had prepared, and nothing could stop Changmin from forcing his way back to our apartment.

Despite the fact that the food grew cold, they ate all of it. (After it was re-heated of course.) Then, we celebrated Christmas with just the four of us.

It was a great day after I got through with the disappointment.

Even Siwon and Kibum came back with a huge bag of gifts to make up for the miscommunication.

Eunhyuk and Donghae came back the next day and gave me a card saying that they were sorry, which was accompanied by a handmade ticket that said: “Donghae Owes You (and Eunhyuk) One Meal of Your Choosing”.

I’ve happily forgiven everyone, not because of what I received—though that’s a part of it—but because everyone was able to celebrate together the next day and either way, we were all happy at the end of the day.

Also, we brought in the New Year together with the rest of our friends. It was a grand party and we had a lot of fun.

I’m excited for the new year, Diary~ I want to do soooo much with everyone! I want to make many memories with each one—especially Kyuhyun—and I don’t want the stresses of life to bring anyone down.

I want to bring in the new year with everyone again next year~ And for many years after that! I love them all too much to not have that happen!

And in what will seem like no time at all, Leeteuk will be back to celebrate most of the holidays with us!

I’m excited for that day.

I’m excited for the days that we will have to journey through together, no matter how hard they might seem to be.

Well, I now have to go. Donghae and I have been assigned to clean up duty…

Take care~ I hope that I can write again soon~ Happy New Year! I love you~ ^_^

~Santa-Min~