~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Heyyy readers!!! It's been a little bit, hasn't it? T___T I miss you! 3 I've been so busy that it's crazy! One of my two best friends finally moved closer, so I've been spending a LOT of time with her. The other best friend came back from her long trip in Italy, so we had to make up for lost time. I seriously wasn't around my house for 3 whole weeks >< School is coming up soon, too, so I don't know how easily I'll ninja update. *sigh* I'm going to miss summer for the fact that I could update for you all as much as I wanted. But now it's time to be a grown up again...I don't like being a grown up...but I guess that's what everyone has to do. Anyways~ I have something fun planned for the next chapter! Hopefully you'll like it! ^____^v Also, who's excited for the SuJu repackage album? Did anyone listen to the newer songs? Like the one Donghae wrote or the one Leeteuk wrote? xD I'm so excited! I love Donghae's song! It's my happy song right now.

(Regarding to my story this goes out of order, but I'm going to reply to comments next chapter as well.)

Ah, and I'm going to promote my newer fanfic "Illuminate Your World" again. I'm seriously excited for that one, cause I'm creating my own idols! ^___^ I need fans and readers because once the story part starts (after all of the idols are released) it's going to be slightly interactive. Like we want our readers to decide fan group names, and pairings, and stuff like that! :D It'll be fun! So come read it/subscribe and wait for the story part? :) Love you all~~~ (I realized how much I'm a er for putting out love, but I seriously love my readers SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! ^_______^ <3) Take care, and enjoy Kyuhyun's post! :D

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Notebook,

This is ridiculous. I opened up the box that I keep you in and found my regular pen gone. Instead, I have a bright pink pen! I wonder who did that…

It couldn’t be the insane pair, because they’re gone.

Can you believe it? They’re actually gone!

And when I say this, I obviously mean the two idiots Donghae and Eunhyuk who went to Japan for a whole entire week. I’m away from them for one whole week!

I feel like this news is the best I have ever heard in quite a while! Maybe I should party.

I mean, think about it, for one week, there will be no randomly loud noises that scare the heck out of me, no Eunhyuk getting stuck in random places and bothering me to get him out, no Eunhyuk annoying me with his endless chatter about his insane idea of being part Japanese, no Donghae acting younger than me putting my youth to shame, no Donghae doing everything for Eunhyuk’s dog (like putting dog food in the only cup that I drink out of), no Eunhae bugging me at all!

Well I guess it’ll be less than a week now since it’s been three days or so.

…Actually, don’t you dare tell anyone, but these past couples of days have been lonely. No Eunhae running around being their usual selves means that our apartment isn’t as lively as it normally is with them around. Sure, I’d take the others over Eunhae any day, but for one consecutive week gets tiresome. I guess I’ve grown used to being “entertained” by them.

I miss that liveliness that they bring with them wherever they go.

I miss…Eunhyuk and Donghae. Let’s hope that they’ll be okay on their own in Japan. They don’t have someone like me to tell them what to do and where to go.

I seriously debated going with them, but just being on the same plane for a few hours would be annoying. Going with them would have been the stupidest idea I would have ever made.

Think about it, who would look for their family history in a country that doesn’t have a trace of their family history? Who would openly allow someone to do something like that? That’s just idiotic. (Almost as idiotic as this pink pen.)

How will Eunhyuk look for his “origins” that don’t exist there though? Is he smart enough to find the right places to begin his search? What are the right places to look?

Ah…I’m asking too many questions, I should stop before I become an insane mess.

Let’s see, what did I do the past few days when they were away?

The second day they were gone, Shindong brought over a handful of horror films and a group of us gathered around the big screen TV to watch them. One was that English movie “The Woman in Black”.

It wasn’t even scary.

I mean, the lady was pretty creepy, and the group of kids that had died because of her was interestingly freaky, but the whole plot was stupid and underdeveloped. I love Harry Potter and all, but the actor did not do well as a horror film actor.

Maybe I’ve seen too many Korean horror films. Now those are masterpieces that capture the fear inside of your heart. Nothing can compare to them.

Sungmin doesn’t believe the same as I do, though. He was curled up in a ball, not even watching the movie half of the time.

His ability to handle horror films is so inferior to my own, it’s ridiculous. Like most of his (and others’) abilities. Truthfully, if he wasn’t going to watch any of the film, then why did he sit in the room with all of us, saying that he was going to watch it too?

The weirdest part was that he ended up being affected the most afterwards out of all of us. And to think he watched the least amount! He’s just weird…

Even now, he can’t go anywhere alone. The first night, I got no sleep because he asked if we could put our beds together because he couldn’t sleep alone or else nightmares would come. To say the least, he ended up cuddling up to me so uncomfortably that I got no sleep whatsoever.

He’s becoming as clingy as Donghae.

The poor weirdo can’t even go to the bathroom alone.

If this continues, he’ll turn into a freak. I always secretly thanked God for him not being one now, but if he turns into one, what will I do?

But does he seriously need someone to walk with him to the bathroom of all places? At least he doesn’t ask for me to go inside the bathroom with him. I would consider that going a little too far.

I bet if Donghae was here, they’d be perfect for each other until Sungmin gets over this fear. They’d be so perfect that I’d dub them the name “Clingy Couple”.

Wait. I don’t like that idea. They’re not perfect for each other at all.

Donghae is insane and clingy; Sungmin is clingy because he’s scared. They don’t fit together at all.

Gah! Now that I think about it, even working with Sungmin is hard right now. If I tell him to watch our classroom for a little bit, he freaks out to the extremes and won’t let me leave the room. Supposedly, he thinks that if I ever leave his side, the woman in black will come for him.

Poor hyung.

I wonder what would happen if he watched that one horror movie with Eun Jung as the lead. He wouldn’t want to work at SM ever again, let alone look at idols.

Ah, that wouldn’t be smart of me, now would it? He needs to work at SM so that he could stay as our roommate. Him leaving wouldn’t be the same anymore.

If he left, I wouldn’t get annoying pink pens as a random present. (I should talk to him about that, the pen that he “replaced” was my favorite.)

Oh, did I by chance mention how annoying Heechul’s and Han Geng’s fight is becoming? If Han Geng is ever over when Heechul is, Heechul barges into my room—MY room!—and takes MY things and throws them at Han Geng as if it would get him to leave! One time, I got so annoyed with him that I started to throw useless things that belonged to Eunhyuk and Donghae at Heechul.

Remind me that no matter how annoyed I am, I cannot throw things at Heechul.

No, scratch that. I’ll get my revenge. I mean, how dare he take my precious things and throw them only to jump me when I start to attack him for destroying my stuff?

My lip is still swollen…

I’m going to plan something horrible for him, though. Something so horrible that he’ll say he’s sorry and I’ll just laugh at him in victory.

Well…I’ll forgive him of course…but only when I get my revenge.

Maybe I should go and plan out that revenge so that it’ll be grand! This has got to be entertaining. It’ll be entertaining, take my mind off of missing those two idiots in Japan, and help me get away from Mr. Clingy. Oh and it will make up for the swollen lip and wrecked items.

I believe that it’s the best thing to do right now.

How can I be so smart?

Well, I’ll write sometime later, hopefully with a grand story about my awesome revenge. Don’t worry, the story will be great!

Until then, hold your praises. When I write again, then you can lather praises onto me. For I’m the almighty Kyu! Nothing can stop me! Not even this girly pink pen!

~Kyu the Great~