~Donghae~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Hiii my lovely and beautiful readers! How are you? It's been a few days, I know. I was kindddd of waiting to see if I had more results if I waited a few days to update. I guess not though...*heavy sigh* My notebook is getting full, and I don't have a new notebook T___T Oh! I've almost reached 100 pages with this story! I'm so excited! I feel like for each story that I write, 100 pages is a milestone that I need to cross over. 1,000 views is one milestone, 100 pages is another. Man, I've nearly gone 2 miles with this story! ASA~! Have any of my readers reached more than 2 miles with their fanfics? If so, then I'll be excited for you too! ^___^ I wonder what my next milestone will be...hmmm xD <3 Anyway, have fun reading! Hopefully you like Donghae's entry! I wanted him and Eunhyuk to be ninjas...and explain their ninja parts more. But I didn't. Maybe I will with Eunhyuk! ^^; Ah and the Kyucumber part is because of Eat Your Kimchi's review on y, Free & Single. I give them props for giving me a new name. Now I have Creeper and the Kyucumber. I wonder what other names I'll have. ^___^ Anyways, I love you guys! You make me smile with all of your comments and just the fact that there are people reading what I write! <3 Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! ^__^ <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi Diary!

So, these past few days have been filled with so many fun events, I don’t know what to do with myself! I didn’t even know that it was possible to have this much fun.

I’ve had a lot of fun for quite a while, haven’t I?

One of the main things making these past few days fun is that Kibum and Siwon are finally extremely happy. Do you know why they’re happy? It’s because of us! Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and I worked together to make them happy!

I’m so proud of us.

When Eunhyuk and I got home from work, we were planning on watching our favorite show together, but Kyuhyun yanked us into his and Sungmin’s room. There, the two told us all about their plan to keep Kibum from leaving us.

Just listening to the story about Kibum being sad because he couldn’t express his love for Siwon broke my heart. The thought of him leaving because of that made my heart hurt even more. He was hurting so much, and no one ever knew.

But what I don’t understand is…why was he afraid to tell Siwon? I guess the man could have rejected him, but it’s not like Siwon would have him, right? Doesn’t Siwon have the kind of personality where he would listen to another’s feelings without judgment on their personality?

Ah, but love is always complicated. It’s not always rainbows and daisies.

Ah! That’s what my life is like right now! Rainbows and daisies! Rainbows are bright and colorful while daisies are pretty, simple, cute, and they smell good!

My life right now is bright, there are so many colors during the day, it smells good (Eunhyuk keeps our room really clean which means it won’t smell and the food always smells good), there are so many cute things within this world, it’s as simple as simplicity can be at the moment, and I’m surrounded by really pretty things and people. That was such a great analogy to fit my life right now.

Ah! I forgot about Sungmin’s and the Kyucumber’s plan! The first time Sungmin relayed it to us, I thought it was fantastic what with the fact that we would have to go around showing Siwon the way to Kibum. But, I felt like it wouldn’t work well with just four of us. Siwon is smart enough to catch onto what we were planning if we did it that way. (He knows everything there is, so I’m pretty shocked that he didn’t catch onto our plan even when we fixed it up. I guess it shows how insane Kibum missing makes him.)

When I expressed this worry to the others, our Kyucumber suggested that we should tell our other close friends who we know would definitely help us.

Sometimes I wonder if he’s as smart as Eunhyuk. He sure has the signs of it at times! If I’m surrounded by such perfect people and geniuses, shouldn’t I feel not up to par with their skills?

…NAH! I’m happy being myself. You’re happy with me being myself, right Diary?

My friends are just so cool, so why should I feel hindered by them being better? ^^

At first when that suggestion left Kyuhyun’s mouth, Sungmin began to worry about each aspect of our plan. But then, the Kyucumber gave him this look. I was scared and in awe by his look, I can’t even describe it. It must have had an extreme effect on Sungmin, because he immediately accepted the plan.

With that, we called up everyone and Sungmin set it all up. We set it all up with enough time to spare, so Eunhyuk and I got to watch our show that we wanted to watch! It was perfect!

When the plan began with Kibum showing up, the Kyucumber stole Kibum away to make it seem like they were just going to play. Sungmin looked kind of sad since he didn’t get to go play with them, but then he got over it when he realized that he had to call up Siwon.

Sungmin was like the boss in those spy movies. He watched everything that happened and instructed what his spies were supposed to do. At first, I wondered if he was magical enough to know where Siwon was and when so that he could tell the others when to encounter him. But then I found out that Eunhyuk was going to be his right-hand man. He assigned my best friend to the mission of following Siwon around and reporting the man’s every action. (I got to see my friend in action through most of the time, it was pretty cool!) Sungmin then told the other spies a gist of what they should say, and who should meet up with Siwon at a certain time. He was pretty cool.

I think he should become someone who instructed missions. He would be amazing at that.

Eunhyuk and I could be his spies! It’s just perfect!

I wasn’t able to go around with Eunhyuk, because Sungmin assigned me to talk to Siwon second because of my past experience with love and feelings. I think I did alright, but I was so nervous, I don’t even know what I told him. It must have worked though, because he continued to look for our dear friend who was somewhere in the world playing with our Kyucumber.

You’re probably wondering why I’m calling Kyuhyun a Kyucumber…aren’t you? Well, after I was done talking to Siwon, I ran to Eunhyuk who was hiding behind the bushes and I helped him with his mission.

There were a couple of times when we got distracted and nearly got caught. But with my smooth moves, Siwon thought we just happened to be searching in the same places. (Why didn’t he catch onto those moments? I just don’t understand…I thought Siwon knew everything!)

There was a time when Siwon was running through a grocery store because he thought he saw a clue. That clue was…a cucumber. Why he thought it was a clue, I have no idea. But from what I saw, Eunhyuk thought it was a pretty clever clue!

Siwon had been running like a madman—you know like how people on the show ‘Running Man’ run when they’re on a crazy mission? Yeah like that. Someone had accidentally knocked down a case of cucumbers that were set outside of the market to promote the fact that they had a sale. Our poor friend didn’t see the cucumbers and fell face down to the ground. He wasn’t down for long, because he hopped up, helped pick up the fallen cucumbers and ran inside of the store. Eunhyuk claimed that Siwon thought it was a clue to go into the store…because Kyuhyun had taken Kibum into that specific store about half an hour earlier. When I didn’t understand, Eunhyuk said that Kyuhyun = Kyucumber and Siwon was catching onto the fact that Kyuhyun was stealing Kibum away from him.

I thought it was a genius connection, because Eunhyuk is a genius. Therefore, I’ve dubbed Kyuhyun our Kyucumber. Pretty smart idea, right? I sure think so.

Our plan worked out well in the end. Siwon confessed his undying love for Kibum at our apartment, and the two have been happy ever since. However, everyone else has been slightly grumpy because we were out for more than twenty-four hours running around just for those two. If only they knew…

Anyways, I should go now, Eunhyuk has woken up from his hibernation. He said that we were going to go eat or something before going to work. So, take care. I’ll write again soon!

~One Happy Fish~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT REPLIES! YAAAY~!

gegegabyWoot for being the first to comment! I love your comments! They’re absolutely perfect! Like Donghae’s description of Rainbows and Daisies. Or maybe not. Maybe they’re like butterflies. xD I don’t know.

I’m pretty shocked that I have so many chapters as well! I thought I wouldn’t even get this far. I don’t stick to stories half as much. But I’ve been going strong, and I still am! ^___^ I’ll do my best to continue with the frequent updates! ^__^ I know they might slow down once school starts…

Aww, I’m pretty happy with the amount of subscribers I have. 29 is a good number ^^ I mean I see the other authors on this site with like a bazillion kajillion subscribers and they’re not the greatest, but if people like their story, then people like their story. But thank you sooooooo much! I really love my story too! ^__^ When I forget something, I go back to read and I read it as if it’s someone else’s story. I’m pretty shocked that it’s coming out as good as it is. ^^; Sometimes I wonder if it’s really me writing this xD

Yaaay! I’m glad you guessed right as well! Our Kyucumber is a prettyyy smart one. <3 I wanted to show that he could be considerate at times. ^^

I also wanted to show the really cool side of Siwon. ^___^ But then again, I’m utterly biased towards him so I think he’s cool no matter what. I’m sooo happy that he’s finally realized his love. And I’m happy to know that they’re the first to confess. One pair down, two more to go! I wonder how their love confessions will go xD <3

Ah, I feel like I liked Sungmin the most. The first time I saw it, I was like *watching with jaw wide open staring blankly at screen* They’re sooo cool *Sungmin pops up* OMG SUNGMIN! He’s sooo pretty! *Can’t stop thinking about how awesome Sungmin is through the rest of MV so I have to re-watch it* ^___^ Yep he was absolutely stunning. As well as all of the others <3 I felt bad for Kyuhyun and his bad outfit. I mean…why was he given the bad outfit? Was it because he didn’t want to go with the other look for the teaser and they compromised with a falling apart outfit? *shrugs* I don’t know.

Anyways, thanks for the amazingly wonderful comment! I’ll update soon~! (Waah, my reply got to be quite long, didn’t it? xD) Saranghaeyo~ <3

 

jrlkjj: Hurry up and catch up silly! Don't read out of line again or else I'll not be too happy with you~ I knew you'd love the mini YunJae. I actually did it for you! So I'm glad you love it! Now catch up! <3 Love youuuuuu my dearest darlingest friendddddd <3

 

Jolene1694Awww thanks! ^__^ I'll definitely update as soon as I can!

 

SilentViridianTears : Ahhh your comments always make me smile and feel all happy on the inside! Whenever I see your comments, I think “Ah, I did well on this chapter” ^__^ And I’m glad that you understand, because I was seriously worrying about whether or not I messed up on his entry >.< But now that I understand, I’m glad it makes sense. <3

Ahh the kiss just makes me smile. I wanted Siwon to confirm his feelings somehow, and what better way than a random, really awkward, but really sweet peck on the lips? ^__^ I can’t wait for Siwon’s point of view! I wonder if Kibum’s acting gets better later on now that he’s not worrying about his feelings. ^^

I felt bad for them, but no worries, they all hibernated. And only Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Kibum ran around. The others just showed up wherever Sungmin wanted them to. But that’s because they were busy. I can’t wait for the next entry either! I hope it’ll be up by tomorrow because of Heechul’s birthday being today. (It’ll sadly be a day late for him :/ ) DFTBA my awesome commenter <3

 

RaichuLoveI really loved Kibum's latest entry. ^__^ It was definitely cute! I feel like Kibum and Sungmin don't get as much love from my readers because they fall for the others' crazy entries and Siwon's awesomely cool personality. So I'm glad that you found Kibum's entry cute~ <3 Keep reading! 

 

 

Thank you my awesome commenters! I love you! And I love my silent readers! 

...Is it a crazy favor to ask if sometime in the future my silent readers who have never commented would comment at some point? I'm not saying that they should now. But in the future ^^; If it is, then I'll drop the request. If it isn't, then please do! I love my commenters! I feel like they're my friends~ <3 Love you guys!

Don't forget to smile!! <3