~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Heeyyyyyy readers!!!! ^___^ It's been a couple of days, I apologize. I haven't been so ninja lately. But mulitple things to do means multiple things to do, and my favorite things need to be put aside. I also didn't exactly know what to write next xDD Stinking Sungmin and his match-making business. But guess what? JAPAN! xD Eunhyuk is going to Japan xD Which means I can think about Japan while I work on my Japanese. I've also decided to balance my Japanese and Korean learning so that I'm not so sad. I was definitely feeling really sad because I had to only focus on my Japanese. 

And you know those sad days when you feel so annoyed with the world? Yep, that was me...until I began to write for Sungmin! This is why I love Super Junior...and K-pop in general. You can have the crappiest day imaginable, but when you listen to K-pop or think about your bias, or even write your fanfic about someone in K-pop, your day gets better. Super Junior just takes away my day's angers, sadnesses, and fears. It's strange but I like it. Does anyone have this too? Please commentttt and let me knoww <3 <3 

Oh, I'm also going to start a new fanfic. But since I have yet to finish my two fics at the moment, I'm asking for co-writers. My younger sister is one already, I need another. Sooooo whoever wants to write with me, I'd be reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy! I'm practically begging because my sister and I kind of went Character Crazy...and we're stuck with making profiles for 11 people AND writing for these 11 >< If you're a Big Bang fan, or if you're not, but you just want to write with me, then pretty please message me, comment, go to my ficcy and apply, whatever ^_____^ Thank youuu! <3 If you want to read more of my stuff then go subscribe to my other two! :D And even if you don't want to read anything else of mine or help me write this new one, I'm perfectly a-okay with it! Because I love you guys anyways! 

Long message to my readers is long >< But that's okay, it shows my love to you guys. And I tend to write a lot in comments, messages to others, etc. My teachers in High School hated it because they'd have a short answer question and I'd just write and write and write! xD My friends always called me an over-acheiver...but I'm not. I just like to write. xD 

My new ficcie is: Illuminate Your World

It's about a new boy band made by YG ^^ I don't know the concept yet. But for my lovely readers, I will tell you that we have 13 people who are all assigned a name and position in the group. We also have 4 main girl characters and Big Bang. Which is exactly the reason why we need another co-writer >< Can one have two co-writers? If not, then I can talk my sister into just being mentioned as a Co-Writer and post through me while we have another. 

Love you my readers! Take care! <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Dear Diary,

 I got a new jelly pen yesterday because my other one ran out of ink. This time, I got one that writes in PINK! Isn’t this great? I sure think so! This means that I’ll happily write this entry with my pink pen. ^^

You should be happy about this too Diary, because I saved the first time using this pen for when I’m able to write in you. So, this is my first time using my pen. This is just a joyous day, isn’t it?

Actually, it’s been a good couple of days. Okay, it’s been more than a couple, hasn’t it? I don’t even remember how long it was since I last wrote in you. Has it been close to a month?

Wah! That can’t be true! Can it? If so, I’m so, so, so sorry! My days have just been so full of stuff to do that I can’t possibly think of doing everything my heart wants to. I can’t even remember half of the things I’m supposed to do, which means that writing in you often slips my mind.

I’ll work harder on remembering about writing to you though.

But isn’t this what a typical person does to their diaries? Write to them on occasion?

I wonder if someone actually makes it a point in their day to write once a day until their diary gets full. There are those people who plan their days straight to a T, so I think it could be possible.

Ah! That makes me worry! What’s going to happen when you get full of my writing? I’ll have to buy a new diary! I don’t want that to happen! The time I spent writing to you and growing attached to you has been wonderful! I don’t ever want to end our relationship. I’d miss you too much!

…ok. I’ve decided not to write like that. Instead, I’ll catch you up on what happened since I last wrote to you.

You know about how I had a mission planned with Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Eunhyuk, right? Well, our mission worked wonderfully. Siwon confessed to Kibum that he’s not sure if what he’s feeling is love, but he’ll definitely do his best to let the feeling grow so that he’s positive as to what it is he’s feeling towards Kibum.

I think he is in love with Kibum, and can’t tell.

An outsider can tell that the two are mutually in love, even when they’re not hanging out together.

For example, Kibum would be having a heavy discussion with Leeteuk when Siwon comes in from spending more than an hour working out. The sweaty man would then make a point to catch the other’s eye before disappearing into their room.

Wait, now that they’re together, is it a good idea to let them room together? What if…

No! They wouldn’t.

And if they did, it’s not my problem to into…especially if they didn’t disturb us.

Seeing them actually makes me want to find someone who loves me whole-heartedly. I think it would be fun to be in love. But I do know that love isn’t always amazing.

…I guess that I don’t exactly know what I want. Love or no love?

I’m happy right here with all the good things happening in my life. I have wonderful friends, a fun job, and every day is a miniature adventure.

If I don’t find love, then I don’t find it. It’s not a major problem at all.

After Siwon and Kibum got together, we slept a lot to make up for the sleep we missed and had a laid back, boring life. Nothing major happened. That is, until Heechul’s birthday happened.

Because of his princess-like personality, we had to throw a grand party or else he wouldn’t appreciate our attempts to celebrate his birthday. In the middle of it all, Heechul’s lover and a friend of most people at the party, Han Geng, showed up and kissed Heechul on the lips. Right away, when everyone thought Heechul would accept his lover once more, he rejected the poor man. Instead of Heechul staying the center of attention after that, people turned to console and welcome Han Geng. Instead of it being a party only for Heechul, our grand party that we threw turned into a party for Heechul’s love coming back to him.

Later after the party, I heard Siwon talking to Heechul. He asked the man why he hit Han Geng when he had missed his love so much. The diva then responded “Because he came. Back. On. My. BIRTHDAY! He knew full well that when he shows up again, he’d become the center of attention because so many people love him.”

Our dear friend can be so self-centered that at times it can be really funny, other times I find it really annoying. Sometimes I wonder if our Kyuhyunnie will end up like him when he grows up. But…Kyuhyun doesn’t have a princess complex. He doesn’t even like princesses. He’s just mean at times.

But that’s okay because it’s Kyuhyun. He’s perfect the way he is.

Anyway, after that conversation between Siwon and Heechul, it was a given that we were going to have to help Han Geng get Heechul back.

The next day, I pulled Siwon into Kyuhyun’s and my room where Kyuhyun was busy playing a computer game. I stopped him in the middle of his playing and made the two pay attention. We then tried our best to make a plan for Han Geng and Heechul.

I must be a match-maker. First a plan for Siwon and Kibum, now a plan for Han Geng and Heechul?

Our meeting went well, until we realized that half of our best team to help us execute this plan was heading to Japan for a whole week. We could ask the other half of the team to try it solo, but we knew that there would be a possibility of Donghae becoming depressed because his best friend wasn’t around to keep him company.

Knowing that it was useless to try planning something right now, we decided to wait until Eunhyuk comes back from his adventure in Japan. Upon settling on that thought, Siwon turned our meeting into one about finding a way to keep Donghae happy while Eunhyuk was away. After a lot of thought and consideration, I offered that they could use Skype. The other two thought it was a pretty good idea, and we were set on it until Siwon brought Kibum into the room and asked him what he thought about our idea. At that, Kibum asked if there was a way we could possibly let Donghae go with Eunhyuk on an adventure. Because of the question, Kyuhyun called up Changmin and got Junsu on the phone. The man happily agreed to take over the class for our fishy pair. Siwon then left to order a plane ticket for Donghae, which ended our meeting.

We didn’t let the two know what we did until two days before they were supposed to leave. When we did let them know, the two thought it was the best gift we have ever prepared for them. Eunhyuk actually offered that we should go eat out and he would pay. (I’m glad that I was slightly wary of our stingy friend, because I brought my wallet just in case.)

After we had finished eating, Eunhyuk pretended that he didn’t have his wallet on him and ran off with Donghae. So, we had to pay for our own meals and theirs in the end.

Sometimes Eunhyuk can be so extremely stingy, it’s annoying. But what I’ve always wondered is why isn’t he stingy towards Donghae? Is it because they’re the best of friends? Oh well, it doesn’t matter. A stingy person will just have who he wants to be stingy towards and who he doesn’t want to be stingy towards.

Well, we’re going to take the two to the airport now. I’ll make sure to write to you soon. I hope you enjoyed my pink jelly pen!

I love you so much Diary. Just remember that, okay?

Take care, and wait for me to write again!

~Rabbit the Match-Maker~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment Replies! OmGDRAGON! Comment Replies! Yaaay! ^___^

GameKyuWaah!! You read all the way through? Like were you expecting to stop at chapter 5 and be done with it or stop there as a resting point? xD If you were thinking  of Chap. 5 as a resting point, that’s exciting to know that it caught you enough to continue reading until you caught up!!! ^___^ If you thought of it as a stopping point to stop forever, I’m glad I kept you entertained until you grew to love it! ^__^ I’m actually really happy that you love it!!!! ^________^ Kibum is definitely extremely cute. XDD Hyukkie getting stuck in random places is definitely my pride and joy. xD I want him to get stuck somewhere again, but I don’t have a fun/crazy idea just yet. I love Donghae happy too, it hurt my heart when I thought about how I had to write for him being really sad. >.< I love love love Kyuhyun and his funny actions. (There might be more Kyumin. ^__^ Just wait and see! :D) Waah~ I just get excited as you when reading your comments about Siwon kissing Kibum and confessing to him!! ^__^ (I love their journal entries in general) xDD <3 *dies with you* It’s fun to spazz as if this fic isn’t mine. -.-‘ Reader-ssi gomawoyo!! ^__^ Hwaiting on reading! ^^

 

GameKyu(continued) Umm I didn’t know that you commented again when I first wrote my reply. So I’ll just have it broken into two. xD I miss his cabinet entries too. Those were fun!! ^__^ I love how Hyukkie thinks he’s Japanese. I hope he doesn’t get hurt when he goes to Japan. I’m sooo happy that Han Geng came back too!! I think Hanchul being fixed calls for Sungmin and his special “match-making” skills like he stated in this entry. ^^ Reader-ssi hwaiting on reading!! ^_____^v

 

Poko24Makashi(Ahh, no worries about not commenting for a while. I understand. It’s just like if one isn’t able to write for a while, then the same goes for the readers and commenters. It’s just a given. ^^)

Hahaha I loved writing Siwon’s entry. ^__^ I thought it was really sweet too xD I wish I had someone who did that for me. I really like when people do that in dramas. But they usually find the person really quickly. SiBum is/was definitely coming ^^v Why thank you, I really liked that fact too. It was fun to do. I even made a list as to who would come in and when. xDD Ohh I know right? If Changmin is anywhere in a fic, (in my opinion) you just HAVE to include his food. It’s as if it’s an OTP of some sort. xD <3 I love Donghae’s entries xDD It’s fun because I’ve been obsessed with spies and ninjas and dinosaurs (and magic) for the longest time, and I think Donghae would be too! ^__^ I’m glad that they make you laugh ^__^ I’ll update as frequently as I can! ^^ (And I’m not that amazing. We’re both amazing. A writer can’t be amazing without her readers. And readers can’t be amazing without their writers. Soooooo that means that writer+reader=AWESOMETACULAR!) Oh and I think I'll keep the Kyu-Cumber bit. ^^;

 

Venus_CupidAww thanks ^__^ I’m glad that you like this!

Yaaaaaay a Kibum bias! I love Kibum biases!!! <3 I loved Kibum’s last entry too! I hope that you continue to love his entries! :D

I’m so happy that they did too! It was putting a small weight on my heart because they were so saaad T___T Ahh The horse and Snow White are a wonderful pair. Simply wonderful! <3 Keep reading! Thanks sooooooooo much for the comment! :D

 

SilentViridianTearsHahaha I love hyukkie’s entries xDD they’re fun. I do feel bad for Hannie >< he doesn’t really deserve to get slapped because he stole the spotlight from Heechul…but then again it IS Heechul so anything could happen. Ohh that’s okay about not commenting on the last chapter. ^___^ I’m loving his and eunhyuk’s ninja skills as well. Maybe they’ll go to Japan and have more ninja skills? xD Who knows. DFTBA my dear reader!! ^__^ Thanks for the comment!! <3

 

hopelessly_hopefulWaaaah!~ I swear, with our comments to each other, I feel like we could make a little book. We both write soooo much xD But I’m glad you didn’t/can’t hang yourself. ^^ And omg, you didn’t need to comment on EACH ONE xDD <3 But I love you even more for it xDDD <3 <3 (Oh and I put yours last so that I could focus on the length of it all xD)

30: Kibum’s pent up feeling is so sad. 3 Lol actually his writing letters to them was really me just being lazy. It was reallyyyyyy early in the morning and I stayed up all night so I was like ehhhh whatever just these guys, update, done, bed! xDD But I’m glad you found it funny ^^ I hoped that someone found him too! But he didn’t leave just yet. *goes to next chapter comment*

31: Hahahaha Kyuhyunnie makes me smile all the time. (Did you see SNL2 with SuJu? If not you should. There’s one skit where I feel soooo bad for him, but I can’t stop laughing at it.) I love his Childishness soooooo much! <3 He’s just one precious soul. xD

32: Maybe it was both? I didn’t really think about the reason why Kyuhyunnie cracked. I wanted it to be that he didn’t want Sungmin mad at him, but I also wanted Sungmin to make him think that he did something reallyyyyyyy wrong so he had to make up for it. Did you like the plan they came up with? Huh? Huh? xDD <3 Hahahaha gotta love Eunhae and their craziness.

33/34: Ohhhh yaay! I’m glad you saw the plan! xDD I really wanted something to help him realize his feelings. It definitely took me a bunch of time to figure the plan out. I was like *mess up my hair* aaaah! I can’t figure it out! *look to friends for help* xDD Thank goodness Kyumin and Eunhae are all geniuses when they put their heads together. xDD Hahahaha if it were Eunhyuk, the entire plan would have gone downhill right away. But yaay for Siwon making a decision!!! ^__^ I believe you were right about Kibummie being next. Let’s see what you have to say next! :D <3333

35: OMG THE KISS!! <33 I loved how sweet it was. xD I was all sad too….Siwon was pretty sad too. Ahh those wonderful perfect moments in life, like Siwon kissing Kibum. xDD <3 I hope they are able to fix Kibummie’s drama troubles too!! I’d die if Kubummie was fired. O.O Let’s hope that they find a way to work together to fix it. So far they seem really happy, right? That must mean something.

36: This is definitely the longest chapter comment of yours xD Or out of these batch of comments at least. I swear, Donghae and Eunhyuk make me love them even though they’re not my biases. Sungmin too. And Kyuhyun and Kibum! Omg…all of SuJu are bias list wreckers! >.< They’re definitely a troublesome group. xDD But at least Siwon stays as top bias. xD First off, I’m glad that you like how Donghae called Kyuhyunnie Kyucumber. It’s the best nickname ever. You can definitely steal the Kyucumber concept for your own story xD <33 (Okayyyy I can’t wait until we talk! :D) Donghae’s and Sungmin’s way of thinking are definitely my favorite. They’re so refreshing that I forget all the worries. Hahaha I want to have a friendship like his and Eunhyuk’s!! I’m just so jealous of them xDD <333 But I love them. I might be a tiny bit biased because they’re my favorites too! Them, Kibum, and KangTeuk. <333 The funny thing is that when I was trying to figure out who would star in this drama, I didn’t know who would be paired with who. I actually thought of EXO first. I didn’t even know much about the pairings in SuJu. But I settled on them, and settled on the members I felt the most confident in portraying. Then I searched up their pairings and I was like Kibum…and Siwon? Kyuhyun…and Sungmin??? Donghae…and Eunhyuk? Whaaat? Then I looked them up and was convinced they’d all be cute together. ^__^ So this fic is definitely me stepping forward from way back and falling in love with them along the way.*happy* Ohhh I don’t really know. (actually I do…but I don’t know when it will happen exactly xDD I’m adding a few things into my plan.) Sibum are definitely happy together. <3 Lol, I think there will be…what with Heechul and Hannie!! <3

OMG! I can’t wait until you catch up again! I love you and your comments and the fact that you love my story. I can’t wait until you update your story! Hahahaha I’ve been taking a small break from my twittering-BEAST-Ninjaness. Ohhh did you hear that Beast was in NY like two weeks ago? Or about Junsu being in LA? Just wanted to ask. I (like most American fans who don’t live in Cali or NY) wish I didn’t live where I do >< I know I already replied to your comment about a gift thingy on your wall, but I’m still verryyyyyyyy curious. I find your comments veryyyyy beautiful <3 I can’t wait until you find internet again to read and comment!!! ^___^ I love love LOVE youuuuu too! SOOOOOO MUCH! <33

P.S. Thank you so much. ^^ I think I’ve learned best from you xDD <3 Thank youuuu again!!!

Haha I’m glad you find your Hyukkiee soooo cute xD <3 I thought about him understanding all of it, but then I was like…but I wouldn’t have an interesting entry for him then. And all of the sudden the thought of him not understanding crashed onto me xD I’m glad the little weirdo is still your favorite and that I didn’t ruin it for you xDD <33 Each time I see a comment about Hannie coming back I do this little happy dance. I’m so happy he’s back to get the crazy Heechul to love him again. xD Heechul is weird for slapping him, but he’s positive that Han Geng stole the spotlight on purpose. And it’s Heechul…what isn’t weird about him? xD <3 I love love LOVE Choco too! Choco is definitely a bias of mine. And if you are Hyukkie biased, then Choco is automatically a bias. Can’t have Hyukkie without Choco. xD <33 Umm so I totally used your skyping idea in this. Did you see it? Hmm? Well, then it was decided against when they figured out to have Junsu as a substitute!! :DDD Thanks for your comments. They make my day. I was seriously in a bad bad BAD mood today and I was like…write for Sungmin! Answer comments! And when I did, my mood immediately uplifted! :DD And I can’t wait to see what happens either! This whole Japan trip was totally unexpected. But a story will take you wherever the story pleases.

Hahahaha omg!! We’re definitely twins xDD I’m do to graduate next year too IF I get all of these credits down. Then I’m moving onto a bigger, better university where I can get my Linguistics degree and then go to Korea (or Japan) to teach English! Asa! And I’m excited for you!! I BELIEVE IN YOU TOO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! HWAITING! AJA! AJA! AJA! ^____^v

Welllll, now the story-like comments are done. Thanks for these, really! xDD <3333 I love youuuuu!! I hope you can read soon! :D I miss you and your comments. ^^; Youu should also read my Illuminate story if you’re able to, want to? ^__^ <333

 

 

Okayyy my lovely readers...I have finished answering comments. I've updated. I've requested that you either read/apply to co-write/whatever you want for my new fic ILLUMINATE YOUR WORLD! I think I might work on the next update. Or I might just continue working on finishing up planning the new ficcie. I gotta release that next chapter soon or else I won't ever start it off. (The first night I spent over 8 hours planning. Last night, I spent all day. Today...I have yet to work on planning because I've been focused on replies to this and to writing the new entry!) xDD Hopefully you enjoyed Sungminnie's entry! Love you guys

Your comments really do make my day. I love you guys with all of my heart!

Keep Smiling <33