~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

A/N: Woot! Another entry! By the way, I really like putting these notes on my stories because I really like feeling like I'm able to converse with my readers a slight bit. Do these notes bother you? I can stop ^^; Ah, so I think someone asked if when I say Heechul has to go do Public Service that I mean him being in the military. Yes, I do mean that.^^ I say he's a public service person because that's what he's assigned, right? And he gets a LOT of freedom...so I just wanted to make it so it's kind of realistic in a way. I want to keep a few things about them, I've actually constantly researched all of the members to be secure in my knowledge of them, even the ones I'm not using as much...and even the ones I'm scared of. I want to create this as thoroughly as I can. I know I slip into my own voice quite a bit...so the research isn't as effective as I want, but at least it's there. And at least I know my favorite group even better than before. Oh and sidenote: I know it might get annoying with all 6 of them, but I want them to sign off with y, Free & Single. I just want to support our wonderful Super Junior. Anyways, enough of my ramble! Enjoy the storyyy! 사랑해요~~! 안녕히 계세요! (Saranghaeyo and annyeonghi gyeseyo: Love you and stay in peace!) <3 <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

It’s been a couple of days, hasn’t it now? But at least it helps because if there weren’t a couple of days in between, I wouldn’t have much to say. So let’s think of this as a good thing, alright Diary?

Okay, okay, it’s actually been more than a couple of days. I kind of stretched it, didn’t I? But it’s been what? Fri-Sat=1, Sat-Sun=2, Sun-Mon=3, Mon-Tues=4. It’s only been four days, Diary! So it’s only been a couple of days multiplied by two! It wasn’t a lie then! I just left out information…okay?

Anyways, my days have continued to be quite fun. Kyuhyun stopped teasing me after Friday. I wonder what was up with that. Maybe he was in an odd mood that day? Oh well, I’m glad that it was at least for one day. I think I would go insane if it lasted on.

I was ready for him to pick on me the day after, but he surprisingly didn’t. In fact, he didn’t even talk to me the entire day! I was shocked, and slightly sad. The entire day, he played with the others and didn’t look my way. That is, he didn’t until Heechul was around. When he caught sight of him, his arm automatically draped around my shoulders and he acted all buddy-buddy with me. It was kind of annoying—especially when Heechul left for his public service work and he went back to treating me as if I was invisible. I mean seriously? Does he have to do that?

And I always wondered, why does Heechul get to roam free when he’s serving in the military? I want to be like that when I go in! But I know for a fact that it won’t happen, I’ll have to go into the regular service like everyone else. Unless…being anemic helps me qualify for being a public service person…does it? Aish, I don’t want to think about the military so early. I have some years left still! Why worry?

Aside from Kyuhyun ignoring me that day, I grew close with Ryeowook. At first, I thought he was a bit creepy with his extremely round cheeks and his toothy grin. It just didn’t seem right, but I learned to get past that and we got along great!

I actually met him for the first time at his birthday party. Leeteuk had invited us over for a surprise party for a close friend, and that close friend happened to be Ryeowook!

His party was so much fun that I felt like it was a little party for the rest of us as well. I wonder if all of our birthdays will be like this! That would be great!

The other person that I got close to was Shindong. He was interesting, and I enjoy being around him. We actually met a couple of times at the company, but during those times he was focused, quiet, and serious. At the party, and ever since then, he’s had to only be quiet and serious a couple of times. The rest of the time, he’s as goofy as he can be. I really like that.

I think Ryeowook and Kangin beat him out on being the craziest, though. I mean, Kangin has always been crazy, but with Ryeowook around, his craziness intensified. Back at our apartment after the party, he actually picked Eunhyuk up right before my eyes and disappeared into mine and Kyuhyun’s room! A few minutes later, he came out with an accomplished smirk on his face. Does being in the military make you insane, Diary? I think that’s what happened to Kangin. There’s no possible reason for it, right? I wonder if he was this way before he went into the military…I sure hope not. That would definitely be scary.

I feel bad for Eunhyuk since he’s the target of Kangin’s crazy antics. But, what can one do?

*sigh* Well at least Leeteuk is around to keep his lover? (Friend? Something slightly more than a friend?) from going completely insane. And he at least found out about what Kangin has been doing when I went to go save Eunhyuk from my suitcase.

Ah, poor Eunhyuk. In the past, it belonged to my younger brother. At a festival at his school, he won a suitcase, and when I moved out my parents forced me to take it from him since he never went traveling. When I received it, I had found out that he only used it as a container to hold his dirty socks that he didn’t feel like washing. I never was able to take out the smell, it was forever going to be in the fibers of the bag. So, I felt extremely bad for Eunhyuk.

At least we don’t have to worry about Kangin coming around to shove our friend in weird places for a little bit. It will save us from worry about him ending up in stinky or gross places for a while.

The day after Ryeowook’s party—or Sunday if you want it clarified—we finally met Yesung. Ryeowook and I were sitting in the living room as he was telling me about how much he enjoyed being a radio show host and was insisting that I should visit some time and check the place out when Yesung barged through the front door with Leeteuk.

I soon found out that Yesung was Leeteuk’s, Ryeowook’s, Siwon’s, Kangin’s, Shindong’s, Heechul’s, and Eunhyuk’s friend from the company, but he couldn’t make it to the party the day before. Supposedly, he’s working hard to record for his 6jib.

He already has five albums out? How come I didn’t know who he was? However, I’ve listened to his music, and I’m quite impressed. I wish I could become an idol like him.

Well, I enjoyed being in Yesung’s presence as well. I think they’re all good guys. Whenever he visits—which is rare—it’s been quite a lot of fun.

Kyuhyun also started to talk to me again after two days of not talking. He was probably jealous that I was hanging out with so many other people and not paying attention to him. But how could I pay attention to him when he didn’t even talk to me?!

While I was in the middle of laughing hard with the rest of our friends, he stomped out of his room and demanded that I should make him food. He didn’t leave me alone until he was sure that I would stay in the kitchen and make him something to eat. As I handed him his food, he promised to take me to karaoke on our next free day.

Coincidently, it happened to be that none of our assigned idols would need us today, so we unexpectedly got a free day! That means that in a few hours, Kyuhyun and I will go play.

I really do like playing with the others as a group, but I’m finding out that sometimes it’s just nice to play alone with Kyuhyun. I don’t know why, but we just click a lot more than the others.

I think it might be because of the fact that we share a room, or maybe it’s because he makes it so that I don’t have to constantly worry about the way I act. Sure, I don’t ever need to control myself around the others because I’m comfortable with them, and I trust them, but I can’t help but wonder at times if I should control myself a slight bit.

With Kyuhyun, I don’t need to even worry about controlling myself. He may tease me—on Fridays—but he accepts me 100% for who I am. And I like that a lot.

Ah, look at the time! I should go figure out what to do about karaoke. Like which karaoke place should we go to, and if we should eat out or just get a snack. So many things to plan!

And I forgot to say, but Kibum told us last night (when he was drunk) that our new motto is that we’re “y, free & single” men. I don’t understand what he meant, but who cares? Here’s to our new motto~! (Take care!)

~y, Free & Single~