~Kyuhyun~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Dear diary,

No, I will not stoop so low as to calling this little blank booklet such a name. Instead, I will leave this “thing” unnamed. Aish, maybe I will address it as “you” whenever my mind permits it to be so. Maybe I won’t, since it is after all an inanimate object. Well, if my mind doesn’t permit it, then this will merely be a book that records the thoughts that go throughout my head.

Also, I have decided not to use formal language or give those around me titles of any sort. Then again, it would be wise to speak formally about Mr. Soo Man. I mean, he did give me a job and a place to live when my stupid parents kicked me out. He also mentioned that he would graciously provide as many ancient historical dramas as I want to watch as long as I write in this object to get my thoughts out. Smart deal? I think so. So this means I need to respect him no matter where I go, right? My idiot of a Father might kill me if I used my “sharp tongue” against his best friend.

Why did Father kick me out anyway? Who in their right mind would kick his son out of his household because he wouldn’t take over the family business? My father, that’s who. He kicked his own flesh and blood out of the warm and loving house into the streets. His own son who had cared for him when he was sick…wait, that was Mother…anyway, who would cook him meals when he was hungry…no, I didn’t do that either…Wait! I got one! He kicked out his own flesh and blood that would drink with him whenever he was lonely. I did so much for him, and yet I was kicked to the curb. I was forced to fend for myself in a world full of wolves, a cold, sad world. If he knew what I had to go through in my head during the cold taxi ride to Mr. Soo Man’s office, he’d take me back in a second.

This is depressing…

About the brats that exist within this apartment. (Ah, so refreshing to be able to speak like this and not get scolded~)

Let’s start with the oldest, Sungmin, shall we? He’s weird. It looks like he’s so frail that if you touch him, he’d fall over. That’s weird. His voice sounds like he’s guilt tripping you about everything. That’s weird as well. And the weirdest thing of all is that he loves pink! Everything he owns is pink. His bedding is this pink frilly stuff, his cellphone has a bright pink case, and his suitcases were pink. I wouldn’t put it past him to have pink underwear. I don’t know what I’m going to do with all of this single color in this room, since we have to unexpectedly share. Maybe I’ll just change everything I own into a rainbow of assorted colors so that it’s not overpowering.

And I guess not everything about that weird one is weird. His voice is soothing, and he is outright beautiful. Is that weird of me to say that? Oh and he knows martial arts, the Chinese kind. That’s pretty cool I guess.

Moving onto the second oldest, Eunhyuk. I don’t know how to even describe him. He has this man who rarely separates from him who is extremely obnoxious. He has this annoying laugh, and he laughs a lot. How is anyone able to laugh like that? Oh well…I’ll deal with this monkey and his tagalong since the man is the king of playing soccer. Yes, that’s it.

Ahem…I’d rather not talk more about him or else my mind will go other places to what might be in his possession.

Siwon. That’s the third one. He was kind of forced to live here, from what was said by Mr. Soo Man. Supposedly he’s some famous actor. He’s…alright. I don’t understand how he became famous. He’s so…tall and…touchy. Even if it’s a stranger, he reaches out and puts his arm around their shoulders. It’s odd…he’s also extremely buff. I feel like he could kill all of us if he ever got mad. But the strange thing is that he doesn’t seem like he ever gets mad. He’s an interesting character.

How many other people are there? Are any of them that important? I mean, aside from me, there’s no one as amazing. Why do I have to write about them? Sorry Mr. Soo Man, but I think this idea of yours to introduce my feelings about the others was stupid not the best idea.

Alright, so Donghae. He’s an interesting character. He’s spacey. That’s mainly all I can say. He also believes in aliens and ghosts. Right now, he’s kind of spooked because he’s worried a ghost might show up. Maybe it’s because he’s so depressed at the moment? Poor person. No one deserves to be dumped like that. Even if you don’t fit the amazing standards, you don’t deserve it.

Thank God it’s the last person! I’m getting tired of sitting here writing this. Sitting in this living room with a book in my hands while I write my feelings out like some sap is boring. I’d rather be sitting in the living room with a game controller in my hands, my eyes glued to the TV and my brain wasting away like a zombie. That sounds ideal. Anyway, the one who is not even a year older than me is Kibum. I don’t know much about the kid. He’s quiet. But at least he’s a cheerful one. I’ll enjoy looking at his childish face at times, as long as he smiles.

Well, that’s about it. I’m off to waste hours playing this new video game I got a couple of days ago. And then possibly watch one of my ancient historical dramas. Thank youuu Mr. Soo Man~

 

~Sick of this writing~