Chapter 9

The Blood

As per his new leadership, Hangeng sat loftly in his new "palace" overlooking his new servants who were recruited as part of group 12. 

He was able to forcibly convince the vampires who he had talked to in the palace to join his group, he would be in need of their power. 

The aura hiding one, who had found to be named Heechul, also joined his group but despite Hangeng's many attempts, the vampire wouldn't come in a 5 foot radius of him.

The other vampires who surrounded him had told him that Heechul was known as the "Human lover" or the "weak one" who avoided drinking human blood. Hangeng found this development entertaining, but was puzzled of how this weak one cold avoid his speed so easily.

"Kangin." The strong vampire immediatly appeared in front of his leader. 

"Go find Heechul. Tell him he is ordered to come." Kangin nodded and dissapeared.

Despite his powerful look, Kangin was a teleporter, one with both muscle and skill which Hangeng found to be a useful asset. In less than a minute, Kangin came back with the cloaked one and retreated to his quarters.

Hangeng nodded for Heechul to sit down. He was determined to get to the bottom of why this "Heechul" intrested him so much.

Heechul gave a curt nod, but refused to sit down. Hangeng reached for this vampire to force him to sit down, but Heechul effectively avoided. This attempt continued for 30 minutes until Hangeng growled in annoyance.

"I m your leader, SIT DOWN."

Heechul trembled, he had never expected to hear that voice, which was now more mature and older, yelling at him again.

Under his cloak he replied, "I am sorry I cannot"

Hangeng was about to destroy this irritating vampire when suddenly Kangin appeared.

"My apologies leader, but the hunters are attacking!"

Hangeng's eyes widened, oh so the hunters were here to test this new leaders powers.

He hissed in distaste and told Kangin, "So lets attack back." He turned to walk out the door before remembering what he was here for.

"Heechul, be part of the attack group too, I've heard you are weak but your speed should at least so something."

Heechul's eyes widened although no one could see them. He felt his white face flush slightly as Hangeng said his name. He hit his head against the nearby wall, what was wrong with him?

He stood to walk out the door when he saw out the window, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were battling a group of 9 hunters, and were becoming cornered quickly.