Chapter 5

The Blood

Sorry Sorry! I was really busy recently and I haven't been able to update! 

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Heechul glared.

Hangeng was a bit taken aback by how blunt this Heechul was but he shook his head, he didn't care.

No matter what Heechul was like now, he was always his Heechul.

(break)

Heechul glared as the stranger replied, "You know you are really pretty right?"

"I'm not a girl!" He said, immidiatly taking offense.

The stranger appeared startled, "Of course not!"

Heechul smirked but was surpised to see the man instead bring him and his sunglasses to the cashier in his gentle but suprisingly strong grip.

"Let me go!" Heechul yelled but lowered his voice as he saw the surrounding people look at him.

Heechul blushed furiously as the stranger placed the glasses on his face.

"Yah! I can buy my own things!"

"I know, consider it my apology"

Heechul smirked, if this man was going to buy him something, it wasn't like he was going to refuse it.

He looked again in the mirror examining his face, they did go well with what he was wearing.

"thanks" He smirked at the man as he turned to leave.

As he walked out the door of the store he turned around to see the man looking slightly lost in the store.

He waited for 5 minutes as he saw the man just cluelessly look around.

Aish why am I too nice for my own good? Heechul thought as he walked back up to the man.

"Yah! Why are you just standing here?"

The man blushed.

How cute Heechul thought before he hit his own head. Aish! what are you thinking Kim Heechul? You are straight!

"I don't have anywhere to stay right now..."

Heechul rolled his eyes as he grabbed the man's hand, "Come with me...What is your name anyway?"

The man willingly followed along as he softly replied, "Hangeng,"

"I'm Heechul,"