Chapter 40

The Blood

Heechul stood ridgid when he heard Hangeng being called Hannie.

He didn't know what he was feeling but he was feeling himself being crushed again as he turned to see someone who looked 

almost exactly like him.

He was completely ignored as Taemin procceded to bother Hangeng with questions.

It felt like something was destroying him from the inside, but he proceeded to ignore it as Taemin turned towards him.

"Nice to meet you Heechul! I've heard so much about you!"

Heechul wasn't an idiot, he saw the smirk hidden behind the voice.

He forced a terse smile, wishing he still had his cloak.

"Nice to meet you too Taemin!"

(break)

Taemin's rage shook when he heard Hangeng found a mate.

Hangeng was going to be his. He may have been much younger than the older vampire, but Hangeng was a Leader.

No one knew how much power you could recieve from becoming a Leader's mate.

(break)

Hangeng smiled. He was glad his mate and his friend were getting along.

He casually told Heechul that he was going to the basement to finish up some paper work and rest.

(break)

Leeteuk looked outside his room to see his friend awkwardly shielding away from a young vampire who was trying to bother him.

He zoomed in on the younger vampire's soul with his foresight, he almost retched in disgust.

Leeteuk possessed the ability as an angel to see the true soul of any being. 

This young vampire was completely the oppisite of Heechul. Heechul's outside seemed cold and distance but his soul was warm yet broken. 

This young vampire possessed a black soul. 

An evil soul

(Im going to make the plot faster from here, if I go to fast tell me!)