Chapter 21

The Blood

Heechul hesistated, he had to save Eunhyuk! Why was he hesitating.

Heechul immediatly nodded under his cloak and Kibum quickly hit Heechul on the head, knocking him out as he grabbed his limp body, and yelled for the retreat.

Kibum told Eunhyuk before he left, "Hey, leave a message for your leader, this is not over."

As Eunhyuk delivered the message, he groaned too, at his own weakness. Hangeng had commanded in anger that he train further and the leader had stormed off somewhere.

Hangeng was furious. He hadn't even had the chance to apologize to the vampire before he was taken.

(break)

Heechul woke up to see his hands chained to the ceiling.

Kibum was looking down on him, smiling.

"Due to your aura shield Heechul, this will hurt a little! But it will all help me in the end."

Kibum chuckled as he saw Heechul writhe, trying to get away.

"Your power will be of use to me in the next battle."

Heechul gasped, as Kibum once used to be his invaluable friend...he would make him use that power.

"Of course I will Heechul! Or should I call you what the leader calls you? Chullie?" Kibum sneered.

Kibum, with a snap of his fingers began tearing through Heechul's mind.

Heechul groaned in pain as he felt Kibum search for a weak point.

Kibum began whispering into Heechul's ear, "Hmmmm so you found that man....how fun...."

Heechul gasped as he felt his memories being invaded.

Kibum began on trying to control Heechul's mind.

"Hmmmm, you know he probably hates you..."

Heechul was being attacked mentally and physically as Kibum began to put Hunter bracelets on his arms.

Hunter bracelets were used for torture as they did not kill the vampire but they were silver bands that burnt their wrists.

Heechul screamed as he felt the searing pain.

"You know do you want to defend someone who called you a monster?"

Kibum had begun talking inside Heechul's mind.

"I could give you the most wonderful illusion," Kibum's face had flickered into Hangeng's face. 

Heechul tried to resist, reenforcing his force field, but Kibum added a stone to his neck which began taking away him aura sealing power.

Kibum left him there struggling.

(break)

Heechul felt extremely weak. He hadn't had any blood for days and his power was constantly being drained. He felt the burning pain in his wrists as Kibum came into his room and just stared.

"Its been days." Kibum smirked. "Your Hannie must think you are disposable Chullie,"

Heechul gasped in pain as the mind controller attacked him mind again.

"Wouldn't you rather be under my illusion?" 

Kibum's face again turned to Hangeng who whispered, "I love you,"

Heechul's eyes finally glossed over as he fell under Kibum's control.

(break)

Hangeng had agnoized over where Heechul had gone. His scent had dissapeared and he couldn't send troops out as they were regrouping for another attack.

Hangeng's only choice was to wait.

As he heard the alarms go off, he heard the rogue vampire's begin to attack. He would decimate them and find Heechul.