Chapter 109

The Blood

My old chapter has been found! I will start writing again! Sorry for the long wait and thank you to my subscribers who waited! ^^;

 

 

(a few months later)

Hangeng smiled as he finished cleaning "their room". After the first month of living with Heechul, the diva had insisted that Hangeng use the bed and in the end after an endless arguement, Hangeng had somehow convinced Heechul to just share the bed with him.

He loved the wonderful feeling of waking up and seeing Heechul snuggled up against him.

The diva had suddenly left in a hurry today and Hangeng had become used to the random coming and goings, although Heechul was usually almost always cooped up in his room, writing.

Hangeng chuckled to himself. He was suprised at first to meet this new "diva" Heechul, but he after looking at his aura, that Heechul was still the same, and sometimes he still found that shy Heechul, hidden under his diva persona.

Suddenly he heard a huge crash at the door as Heechul walked in.

Hangeng immidiatly stood up, he had seen and heard Heechul angry before and it seemed like he was the only one who could calm down this  fury.

But this Heechul was just sad.

"Leave me alone," Heechul hissed as he walked into his room and slammed the door.

Hangeng had learned at these times, Heechul was just hiding, believing he could shoulder everything by himself.

He walked couragously through the door, and he found what he expected, Heechul on the bed crying.

"Chullie? What happened?" Hangeng quietly asked, sitting quietly next to the crying figure.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone. Get out." The figure said between choked sobbs.

"I can't Chullie, you are my friend, I want to help you,"

"BUT YOU CAN'T SO LEAVE ME ALONE," Heechul screamed in frustration as his hand slapped Hangeng's arm, the long nails raking deep gorges into the tan skin.

"Omo, I'm sorry," Heechul gasped as the diva calmed down, feeling reality and the guilt wash over. Yes, he was angry, but it was no reason to take it out on his best friend.

Hangeng smiled, "Its fine," Quietly taking out a bandage from the side and placing it on the wounds he knew would heal in seconds. "Please tell me, what is wrong?"

Hangeng placed Heechul's head on his lap, feeling his pants become wet with tears that he pretended to ignore.

"Ivy was cheating on me," Heechul said in a hushed whisper.

Hangeng's eyes widened, he knew that Ivy was a horrible woman but to even cheat on Heechul....

He told himself it didn't matter, now he had Ivy out of the way,,,,but to leave Heechul like this....

"I'm going to kill her," Hangeng seethed.

"No don't," Heechul said, " Don't waste your time, it was just that I wasn't good enough,"

Hangeng quickly shouted, "Chullie, don't you ever say that you aren't good enough," Hangeng saw the insecure Heechul again behind his divaness, "You are perfect,"

Heechul laughed sadly, "Yah of course, and thats why nobody loves me,"

Hangeng knew it was cruel, and he shouldn't take advantage of his friend's sadness...but...

"Chullie...I love you, I've loved you for hundreds of years"

Hangeng bent over to look the figure in his lap in the eyes as he saw the swollen eyes on the milky skin widden as he kissed the lips that had taunted him for so many months.