Chapter 108

The Blood

Hangeng followed Heechul and found himself in a small apartment.

It was small, but comfortable. 

"You can sleep here, " Heechul had pointed to a medium sized couch in the middle of the room.

"At all costs, do NOT disturb me unless I come out of that room," Heechul had pointed at a room accross the hall.

Hangeng nodded.

(break)

Hangeng woke up to the sound of birds chirping. 

He groaned as he observed his unfamiliar surroundings.

He looked in the refrigerator to see a few packages of uneaten ramen, but that was all.

Hangeng shook his head in disgust as he walked outside and located the local supermarket accross the street.

(break)

Heechul woke up as he wiped the drool of his face. He had fallen asleep again on his computer.

He groaned as he woke up to a large amount of banging on his door.

"STOP.THE.NOISE," He yelled.

As he got up from the chair he heard a loud clatter as his foot tripped over his chair.

He closed his eyes as he braced for the pain his poor face would recieve but instead he smelled a familiar smell.

"Chullie? Chullie? Are you okay?"

Hangeng had caught him, somehow, he didn't know how he didn't it so quickly, but Heechul was glad his face was okay...Wait...

"OMO! My face!" Heechul ran to the mirror, and took a deep breath, his face was okay.

"Yah! I told you not to come into my room and since when can you call me "Chullie?""

As he walked back into the room, he saw Hangeng quickly cleaning everything in him room.

"Sorry Sorry!" Hangeng immidiatly bowed.

Hangeng looked back up, expecting the wrath of the world to fall on him but instead he saw Heechul giggling on the floor.

"You are just like a wife! Aish! Here, how about this, you can stay here as long as you want, but you have to clean, okay?"

Hangeng eagerly nodded as when he exited the room Heechul left the door opening, showing that he could go in whenever he wanted.

"Aish! I forgot! Heechul!"

He was met with a glare, "You can call me Chullie now,"

Hangeng quickly corrected himself, "Chullie, I made you some food,"

Heechul nodded as he tentativly took a bite. 

Quickly the scoops of food dissapeared and the bowl was left empty as Heechul finally said, "That was delicious!"

Hangeng smiled, he was glad he could see Heechul smile.

Heechul looked questioningly at him, "What are you going to eat?"

"I already ate," Hangeng had stored a bottle of pills to last him long enough in his jacket.