Chapter 16

The Blood

As Hangeng drank Heechul's blood, Hangeng tasted the sweet addictive red that flowed bellow the milky skin.

Finally, after Hangeng had drunk his fill, both collasped into the black of the dream world.

Heechul woke up to feel pain in his lower half and felt the large bite mark on his neck. He froze in shock as Hangeng began to stir.

As Hangeng fell asleep, his head began to hurt furiously as if he was on the brink of remembering something. The memories began to appear before him like a movie, but began fuzzy, and no matter how Hangeng tried, he could not focus them. Yet, slowly, the became more and more clear. The vampire he had helped, the quiet pretty man who he had cared for, he tried to focus his memories on what the vampire looked like but it became more and more difficult, so he just let the memories flow before him. 

Slowly, in his dream, Hangeng was remembering what had happened and in the finally memory, he saw him say the hurtful words that made the vampire look like he was going to cry. Hangeng slammed the black walls of his mind with his fists, he had to apologize to the vampire who refused to kill him. As Hangeng looked back to the screen, the image had cleared up, and he saw...

 

Heechul.