Chapter 10

The Blood

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had joined Hangeng's ranks as he knew that Heechul would definitely follow him. He was certain that Heechul loved Hangeng and that was the first form of love that Heechul had shown in his entire life time. Heechul had his heart broken too many times because of "love" and Kyuhyun felt Heechul deserved this chance.

Sungmin had agreed to his request, "It doesn't matter where I am as long as I'm with you!" He had replied cutely. Kyuhyun loved his cute vampire mate, everything about him, from his personality, his love of cute things, to his sweet delicious blood.

Kyuhyun cursed, it wasn't time to think about what decisions got him into this mess. He rushed to protect Sungmin with his black shadow blade as he saw a silver anti weapon approaching him.

He prepared for his death as he saw the incoming onslaughter...but the blade never fell.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes to see the hunter had dissintegrated and around him the other hunters he had fought so hard to destroy were disapearing as well.

He turned to see a black cloaked figure shining inside his cowl. Heechul.

Heechul shouted, "NEVER HURT MY FRIENDS."

His power that he kept inside him began to boil over as all around him the hunters began to disapear. The vampires who had called him weak stared in shock as his power was unstoppable, killing everything he considered an enemy. The onslaught would have continued but his eyes began to blacken and he coughed to see blood cover his hand and yet his power still raged.

Kyuhyun was terrified. He didn't know what to do as Sungmin was shielded with his body for protection. Heechul had released his power after so many years for him, but his weak body wasn't going to be able to take it.

Kyuhyun knew how protective Heechul was of his friends despite his attitude and it seemed these hunters had gone too far.

Heechul coughed more blood as he attempted to bring his power under control. 

He heard a voice behind him, "Calm down." He saw Hangeng behind him but felt the contract binding all underlings to their leaders take hold and the overgrowth of power forcibly became controled.

He almost collasped, his vision was blurred and he kept on coughing blood. All the vampires stared at him in fear? in admiration? He needed none of that. He was distracted as Hangeng attempted to approach him to bring him back to his room.

Heechul attempted to breathe, he had to keep his promise to the old Hangeng, "Don't come near me," He coughed again, "I'm a monster," He groaned as his head felt like it was dying.

Hangeng stepped closer as Heechul tried to shield away as he always did, but he was too weak and succumbed to the warm hold he felt. Hangeng was no longer the little boy that had helped him, he saw that, but as the pain went away he felt something else.

Hunger. Heechul was always hungry to begin with as he never ate humans, but this over exertion of power rendered him starving, he had to eat.

As Hangeng carried the thin vampire in his arms, Heechul's fangs began to grow as he smelled the sweet blood from Hangeng's neck. 

Hangeng looked down at Heechul to see the vampire attempting to control his hunger. He chuckled and brought the cloaked vampires fangs next to his neck.

"You can eat if you want to." Hangeng smirked.

Heechul wanted to bite Hangeng, he wanted to sink his fangs into the muscular neck and drink the inticing blood, but he was already breaking a rule of going near Hangeng, he couldn't drink his blood!

Hangeng sighed as he saw the stubborn glint in Heechul's eyes. He formed a knife in his hand and cut his neck, allowing the smell to spread. 

Heechul couldn't take it anymore as his vampire instincts began and he devoured the blood.