Chapter 41

The Blood

Heechul gritted his teeth in annoyance to his surprise. He NEVER got any time along with Hangeng anymore, Taemin seemed to be everywhere.

At first it was small things like interrupting their moments together but it had escalating to Taemin being everywhere, and the worse thing was that Hangeng didn't CARE.

He took a deep breath, it was okay, it was okay,

as long as Hangeng was happy.

(break)

One Month Later

Hangeng smiled he was sincerely glad to see Taemin again. and it seemed as if his old friend was going to stay permenantly.

For some reason Heechul was spending more and more time with Leeteuk, although he didn't really mind, he was slightly annoyed that Heechul hadn't been paying more attention to him.

Yet, despite that he was still happy because he knew somewhere, somehow, Heechul was always watching him, because no matter what, when he fell asleep, he would find a vial of Heechul's blood, along with a blanket covering him.

(break)

Heechul couldn't STAND IT, everywhere Hangeng was he found Taemin was everywhere.

As he entered the room to their chambers, he found Taemin and Hangeng discussing an event in the past.

As he sat in the chair quietly next to Hangeng, he began to nodd off till he heard something that startled him.

"Hey, Hangeng, I'm hungry, can I have some of your blood please?"