Chapter 19

The Blood

Donghae was talking to Eunhyuk about the new vampire mates.

"I'm really happy for Heechul!" Donghae exclaimed.

Eunhyuk laughed as he pulled the jumping vampire onto his lap.

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer into a hug as he looked out into the forest. He saw a movement.

He carefully placed Donghae behind him as he sent out his winds to see if there was anybody.

"Donghae, give Kangin this message. Tell him there is a strong group coming from the front. Donghae, go hide quickly."

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk, "I can fight too!"

Eunhyuk nodded, "I know, but you know I wouldn't be able to fight worrying about you on the battle field and Donghae there is something I need you to do only you can do."

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk curiously as Eunhyuk suddenly pulled Donghae into a kiss, "Wait for your prince, princess."

Donghae turned bright red as he yelled at Eunhyuk, "Prince you better not die!" and ran to deliver the message.

( break)

15 minutes before the vampire attack....

Sungmin groaned loudly hopping Kyuhyun would notice.

Kyuhyun was playing ANOTHER videogame. Sungmin wished that Kyuhyun would at least play games with him. He knew that Kyuhyun's power was based around bringing video game weapons and armor into reality but he seriously wished that Kyuhyun would spend more time with him.

Sungmin leaned onto Kyuhyun's shoulder as he finished another level. He whispered into Sungmin's ear, 

"I'm really sorry...I'll definitely become strong so I can protect you in the next fight...Seeing you in danger...I was so glad that Heechul was there and actually released his power..."

Sungmin blushed, so his Kyuhyunnie was doing all of this for him? He hugged his mate as he allowed the vampire to rest in his lap but as soon as this sweet moment began, 

The alarm went off.

Kyuhyun commanded that Sungmin stay guarded in the house while he rushed off to protect the palace.

He and Eunhyuk met as they stood near the entrance with many other vampires, being part of the new leader's clan was alot of work.