Chapter 55

The Blood

(PLEASE REMEMBER THE MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSRIBERS THE FASTER THE UPDATES! Also a chapter was deleted so in case people did not notice, the previous chapter is an update)

"Summoned? Me summoned like a worthless object? You of all creatures know that I could NEVER be summoned."

Ah, but Heechul, your previous friends, soon, unless you go, all will be destroyed. Yunho has stayed.

"...he left Jaejoong?" Heechul had been shocked at the Dragoon's prophecy as he understood his purpose...

He would go. Back to the painful light.

(break)

Jaejoong stepped carefully into the meeting room with the 5 other leaders.

They nodded as the prepared for the war. The every day insufferable battles.

For some reason as he stepped into the dark room, he groaned as he rubbed his head.

There was a burning feeling increasing and growing. It grew and grew and he screamed as all the leaders looked at Jaejoong, stunned.

They circled him as a medic was called.

Do you want help? Do you want to protect those who you love? Jaejoong...I will help you...just agree to summon me.

Jaejoong didn't know why, but he knew the voice, the melodic sound may have sounded scary, yet it was comforting, it was familiar, from a time of long ago.

"Okay, NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD." He screamed 

Suddenly the leaders were on edge as the room turned the blackest of black.

The bottom of the room became a large whirlpool as something began to emerge.

Cloaked in black, the figure slowly stepped out. Before it could get up, Hangeng threw a huge lighting bold at the figure but all the leaders were stunned when the figure just smirked and opened a black hole that is dissapeared into.

"I am the Ruler of the Abyss, I am your ally, thats all you need to know,"