Chapter 75

The Blood

Jaejoong paced back and forth in front of the fireplace.

He hissed, he had figured out that the Ruler's name was Heechul from Leeteuk, but the angel had refused to say anything else saying that it was a promise.

"Did you find any trace of him?" He said irritated.

"Not a trace, even my winds cannot find him," Eunhyuk said, exhausted.

(break)

"Did you just kill my cat?" Heechul glared.

"Its just a cat," The girl said mockingly.

"I'm sorry little girl, but I hope you haven't forgotten it was my cat,"

"Really? So you aren't going to come with us willingly...do we have to use force?" The girl impishly smiled.

"You think you are powerful enough to force me to come with you? How arrogant," Heechul hissed.

The girl began for for a blade of ice around herself to throw at Heechul.

"Ice? That's your power? You think your small bit of ice power will be enough?" Heechul laughed.

"Little girl, look at my power of ice,"

The girl gasped as she saw her legs began to freeze to the bottom of the ground.

He was planning to encase her in ice!

"See, unlike your ice, my ice is immortal, it won't ever break, and you will be left frozen in eternity, doesn't that sound pretty?"

The evil eyes smirked, "I am not longer a weakness, my power has multiplied and grown in the darkness, I doubt any vampire could even try and trap me,"

"Now what is your name?"

"Je..Jessica,"

"That's pretty...now before I leave you encased in ice forever, tell me where your hideout is and I may let you die instead,"

"Please, please don't kill me," The girl sobbed.

Heechul sighed, one moment he was being assasinated and now he had to deal with a crying girl.

Women. He muttered.

"Tell.Me.Where.Your.Base.Is.Now" Heechul said.

The girl pointed in a direction.

"Wonderful, now I will leave you as a little gift..."

"Oh and by the way, Heebum!"

The shadow cat's carcass dissintegrated and reappeared next to him.

"No Shadow Creature can be killed,"