Chapter 71

The Blood

Jaejoong's head wrinkled again.

"Whoever cast this is a really strong caster,"

The entire group of leaders and their subordinates were fixed in concentration as they attempted to unravel the spell they realized had been placed on their minds.

"After examining out memories, certain ones just refuse to match up, especially yours Hangeng, but for some reason the spell on you is especailly strong,"

Hangeng was furious, who had dare cast a spell on them, particurally him?

"From what I have gathered so far, the spell was cast 100 years or so ago, and the person was closest to Kyuhyun, and Hangeng,"

"Why would someone who is close to us change our memeories?" Kyuhyun thought aloud.

"They probably became our enemy," Hangeng hissed in irritation.

(break)

"Ah...so that's why," Heechul whispered. "I understand, I'll help him, but in return, make sure you return to Jaejoong,"

"You can't help him! Its impossible!," Yunho said.

"You think its impossible? Give me 3 hours," Heechul began to focus, "There is only 1 thing thats impossible for me, and this is not it,"

Being with Hangeng again, Heechul whispered.

(break)

3 hours later

Yunho felt him being pulled upwards.

"We are going to the castle and you are explaining what happened to Jaejoong, I fufilled your request and I have helped Changmin, who is now hidden safetly in the abyss,"

"In the nice part of the abyss," he added as he saw Yunho's face.

They had reached the light and the enveloped them.

Heechul pushed Yunho gently towards the room where he knew all the leaders were in as he saw Yunho stumble towards the room.

He knew that the leaders wouldn't attack him and they would discover the truth.

"But for now...my mission is complete" he whispered.