Chapter 28

The Blood

Heechul moaned and opened his eyes to meet several furious eyes.

"YOU IDIOT!" Heechul was 3 seconds late in covering his ears.

"FIRST YOU WILLINGLY SACRIFICE YOUR SELF FOR EUKHYUK."

"AND AFTER RESCUING ME YOU LET KIBUM DO WHO KNOWS WHAT TO YOU."

"AND THEN YOU ALMOST DIE TRYING TO RESCUE HANGENG."

"AND THEN YOU ALMOST DIE IN FRONT OF ME!"

Heechul just quickly got up and stood to see his cloak was missing.

As his friends continued yelling at him he calmly said

"Where is my cloak, How am I still alive, my head hurts."

Kyuhyun was the first to calm down.

"Heechul, Kibum took your cloak, we cannot find it, you are still alive because..."

Before Kyuhyun could explain Heechul cut him off.

"Leeteuk came didn't he?"

The group nodded.

"Where is he?"

Before the group could say anything, Hangeng quickly pulled Heechul into a hug.

"Chullie, I haven't talked to you for weeks. Shouldn't I be your first priority?"

The rest of the group quickly left as Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun wanted to leave the couple alone.

Heechul's face turned red as Hangeng's face came closer and closer.

"Heechul, I'm going to clarify somethings before we have to face another tragedy again with me not being able to explain anything."

Heechul's nervous face nodded.

"You are not a monster, I love you, and if you ever EVER disapear like that before me again, I swear I wil..."

His words were stopped by lips smashing into his.

Heechul was crying, Hangeng loved him, he was loved.

Hangeng hugged Heechul closer as he looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"You are beautiful." Hangeng said as he played with Heechul's ebony hair.

"HEY, enough playing in front of me Heechul! I need to talk to you!" A irritated voice began talking behind them as both vampires jumped with a start. 

Hangeng turned in annoyance, yet stopped when he saw it was "leuteuk".

Heechul whispered, "It's been a while Leeteuk."

Leeteuk glared, "IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHORTER IF YOU HAD STOPPED WEARING THE CLOAK AND TOLD US WHERE YOU WERE."

Hangeng looked confused as Leeteuk came closer to Heechul and hugged him. 

"Its been a long time friend."

Heechul almost began to cry again.

"Excuse me Chullie, but who is he?" Hangeng asked with a hint of jealousy.

Heechul nodded and said, "This is my friend from long ago, Leeteuk, Park Jungsoo, he has many names, a fallen angel."