Chapter 98

The Blood

"Oh, its you," Heechul hissed.

He attempted to resist against the shackles that held him as the approaching figure closed in on him.

"I'm sorry," Hangeng quietly replied, continuing to walk towards Heechul.

"You think a SORRY is going to make up for everything? We were over a long time ago, 100 years ago,our love was so unstable, it wasn't love, it was pity. You pitied my existance."

"I never pitied you. I love...."

Heechul held up a hand to cut him off, "You spent the last 100 years happy, I spent the last 100 years quietly. You can move on now. You can live, can't you just leave me ALONE?"

"You talk about me Heechul, but how about you? Did you love me?"

Heechul's eyes softened, "I did once, but our love wasn't meant to last was it? You never trusted me, especially before I left,"

Hangeng argued, "I did trust you! You just never explained what happened!"

"You never gave me a chance to explain, you never listened to me, ever."

Hangeng felt a tear form a flow slowly down his face, "I just found you again, and you are leaving me? If I changed would you love me again?"

"I can't go anywhere right now, but you once said I am like the wind, you cannot capture me, let us not bind ourselves again,but move on,"

(break)

Leeteuk saw Hangeng leave the room covering his face.

He had sympathy for the leader despite all the pain he had put Heechul through.

He slipped into the room to see the tear stained face of Heechul.

"Oh Heechul," He said as he slipped next to Heechul who welcomed the shoulder to hid his face.

"This is what I didn't want, I didn't want to see him again, broken like this. Why does it still hurt teukie?"

(Not a very good chapter but getting back into writing!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR SUPER JUNIOR ON MNET!!!!)