Chapter 7

The Blood

Hangeng dragged himself to the forest, his body living through excruciating pain has he was becoming what he hated the most. He swore even if he fell to hell that he would take revenge on this black eyed vampire and he trained and grew strong. He gained something his parent would have called unique, he gained 4 powers, each which he had created for the perfect revenge for this vampire who had destroyed everything that he had loved.

Slowly as more hunters heard the vampire in the forest, the hunter became the hunted as more and more hunters came after him and so he ran, until he met his "own kind". True they were vicios although he realized he was wrong about them being complete monsters. They accepted him despite knowing that he was once a hunter and explained to him many of them too, were forcibly turned but they wished to enjoy what life they had.

Hangeng ruthlessly trained himself for more power until he had become on of the 12, one of the nobles, determined to seek his revenge.

(Return to present time)

He stared in the palace at all his underlings who were now to obey him. He looked up in suprise to see a few vampires staring down at him.

He hissed, that would not do as he leaped up onto the air current.

The vampires on the carpet eyed him with curiosity and he stared at them too until he noticed something curious.

His aura eye glanced over them and they seemed the strongest out of his subjects, yet one did not emit an aura.

Hangeng immeditatly closed in on this cloaked vampire,

Was he a human?

Hangeng quickly attempted to uncover the cloak of the subject, and to his suprise he didn't reach. Hangeng had believed he was the fastest of all the vampires he had known, yet was there one faster? He stared at this subject with intensity.

Heechul POV

Hangeng had tried to rip of my clock, haha as if that was happening. I moved quickly hidden in my clock behind Sungmin as my friends stared in suprise. Heechul never backed down.

He hissed, "So it seems we have another monster in here, vampire, why can I not see your power? State you name"

Heechul hesitated, Hangeng hadn't recognized him. He sighed in relief, but silently cried for it was the second time Hangeng had called him a monster.

"My power it the inability for people to see anything about me or to shield others, my name is Heechul." Heechul stated tersely.

"Why do I think I know this vampire from somewhere?" Hangeng thought. It could be the murderer...but I doubt it his aura was so black it couldn't be concealed.

Hangeng nodded but before he said anything else the other vampires surrounding this Heechul began talking to him, as if distracting him.

Heechul was quickly taken away by the one who introduced himself as Kyuhyun and he watched the cloaked vampire steal down the hallway.