Chapter 25

The Blood

As Heechul quickly began to dissintegrate, Hangeng screamed in mourning.

He turned his eyes to Kibum who was laughing manically.

"See? Siwon died before my eyes, and now Heechul will die before yours!"

Just as Kibum finished his sentance, Hangeng threw another large lightning bolt towards Kibum and the mad vampire died laughing.

(there will be a side story about Kibum in the next chapter)

Hangeng grabbed Heechul's body and used his full speed, carrying Heechul towards the healer tents.

The healers looked sadly at Hangeng as they said it was impossible to help a dissintegrating vampire.

"chullie, Chullie, don't die, I love you." Hangeng whispered into the vampire's ear.

"How sappy, Heechul. I just found you again to see you dissapearing." Hangeng whirled his head to see a person wearing all white approaching them.

Hangeng stood protectively infront of Heechul's body, but the white wearing body just laughed and said,

"Hey, Chul, your mate is protecting you and you still are dissapearing? Seriously, I wonder why you didn't remove your cloak earlier and allowed me to find you, you KNOW I can't find you when you wear your cloak."

Hangeng stared in confusion as the person began to get closer to Heechul, completely ignoring the enraged vampire.

"Hey, Hangeng, calm down, I'm going to save your precious mate, and I could have returned my favor sooner if SOMEONE hadn't kept on hiding from ME."

The figure pushed Hangeng aside and placed his hands on Heechul's fragile body, pushing power into the body.

Heechul's body stopped dissintegrating and was completely healed as Hangeng stared in awe of the process.

The figure stood up, wiping sweat off his brow, "Hey Hangeng, may I have rest in one of your quarters? Heechul will wake up soon but..."

The figure collasped exhaused onto the floor. Hangeng quickly caught him and said,

"Of course, you saved Heechul, I will prepare any room, for..."

"Leeteuk, you may call me Leeteuk."