Chapter 57

The Blood

Heechul quietly looked at the room Hangeng had given him.

Ironically it was the room adjacent to Hangeng's, his old room.

He softly swept his hands across the interior, nothing had changed, yet everything had changed.

Heechul decided he was hungry as he opened the portal to the abyss.

He grabbed one of the prisoners and began feeding, the smell of blood all over the room.

(break)

Hangeng sniffed the air in his room as he felt like he was going to throw up.

The smell in the air was blood, but it was disgusting, it smelled like ,...the horrificness was indescribable.

He followed the smell and opened Ruler's room to see the latter on the floor, deeply drinking blood from a human carcass.

He slammed the Ruler to the wall, 

"We are supposed to be helping the humans, why are you killing them?"

"...read your history young leader, I am the Ruler of the Abyss," quickly shoving the vampire off.

(break)

Leeteuk was one of the last one's to know as he ran through the hallways.

As he ran past the corridor into Hangeng's room, he was suprised to see the leader grab him.

"Leeteuk, you are a fallen angel right?"

Leeteuk nodded, frightened.

"What is the Ruler of the Abyss?"

Leeteuk's eyes widened...so Heechul was back.

Leeteuk whispered reciting what Jay had told him when he had tried to find Heechul, "A lonely existance, they stay in the pitch black darkness for their entire lifetimes, and they eventually lose their sight. Their job is to remove those who threaten the world and keep them in the abyss with them, only using them for food. They only leave the abyss when they are summoned.

And once their summon is complete,

They go back into eternal darkness,"