Chapter 56

The Blood

Hangeng hissed in annoyance. He didn't know where this being had come from, but he better know what would happen if he was planning on invading a leader's meeting.

But before anything could be said about the mysterious figure, a scream was heard outside, along with the clash of swords.

Hangeng shouted, "Kyuhyun! Watch him!" 

As all the rulers ran out onto the battle field.

Heechul just smirked, they thought someone like Kyuhuyn, despite his evil tendencies could keep him where he was?

"It seems people have forgotten Im the ruler of the Abyss for a reason," Heechul smirked, well no one knew.

Heechul used the shadows that surrounded him and manipulated them as he fell outside. 

He smelled the air, it was the first time he had been out in 100 years, and he felt...alive.

He smirked as he saw the ongoing battle, if they had just taken him it would have been so much easier.

He focused on every enemy on the battle field, as their opponents were suprised to see their imobilized opponents screaming in fear as the black hell dragged them deeper.

He his lips in anticipation, it was great to have more prey.

(break)

Hangeng was fending off 3 vampires as they suddenly stopped, screaming in fear.

It was a horrific sight as they were dragged into the abyss below them.

He heard a sadisitc laugh behind him.

"How beautiful," the voice chuckled.

Hangeng scoffed at him, "Just who are you?"

"For now? You're ally."

(break)

Hangeng did not trust this Ruler of the Abyss.

According to his display of wiping out the entire attack legion, he was extremely powerful, but if that power was turned against their forces...he shuddered to think of the consequences.

He would keep an eye on this figure.

He didn't know why, but something told him he should watch this "ruler"'s every move because he looked like he could just dissapear into the shadows with that cloak.