Chapter 72

The Blood

Heechul smiled as he saw Yunho open the door and couldn't resist the inclination to watch.

He peeked in behind the door as he saw the anger, the hatred, but finally the kiss and the tears.

Jaejoong and Yunho cuddled together on the couch and seemed like they would never let go.

As he moved away from the door to say his last goodbye, it seemed he wasn't quick enough as he heard a voice behind him.

"Ruler of the Abyss, where are you going?" He heard Yunho say.

"My mission is complete, the losing factor for this battle was you, now that Jaejoong's wish is fufilled, I can go back,"

"You have the power to do anything, correct?" Donghae said.

"Yes," 

"We are trying to break a spell on ourselves, could you break it before you go?" Eunhyuk cautiously said, he was still terrified of the Ruler after their previous encounter.

"...I cannot, it is not my mission,"

"Then can we make it your mission?" Heechul felt Hangeng's presence behind him.

"No you cannot,"

"At least tell us the name of the spell caster so we can find them," Jaejoong pleaded.

Heechul's voice softened,"...the spell caster you are looking for is named Heechul. He dissapeared 100 years ago, you will not be able to find him,"

For some reason when the name Heechul was muttered all the vampires felt a huge sense of sadness pass over them and Hangeng felt tears run against his face.

"...Why am I crying?" Hangeng asked.

Before they could do anything, the Ruler had dissapeared, but not into the abyss, he had one more promise to fufill.

"Oh no you aren't," Jaejoong muttered.