Chapter 39

The Blood

 

Heechul found himself laying exhausted. Leeteuk had snapped at him so Hangeng commanded him to be chained with a silver handcuff ,which restricted his power. He was commanded to just lay there, and rest.

He groaned. He missed Hangeng. He rolled over to the adjacent pillow as he smelled Hangeng's scent.

Hangeng walked in to find Heechul smelling his pillow.

"Did you miss me?" He chuckled as he stared deeply into Heechul's perfect face.

Heechul just turned and blushed. Hangeng smiled as he brought the weakened vampire's face up to his neck.

"Bite."

Heechul didn't even argue as hunger and the scent of Hangeng's delicious blood wafted through the air. He moaned as the red liquid fell down his throat. He lapped up more and more as the blood cascaded down until Hangeng stopped him, the wounds to close them.

Hangeng smiled as he looked at Heechul's beautiful features, even when they were covered, he knew Heechul was always stunningly beautiful as his hands traced the beautiful figure.

"I love you Chullie,"

Heechul smiled, "I love you too Hannie,"

Hangeng smiled as he brought Heechul's hand closer to him and slipped something on.

Heechul looked in confusion at his hand as he felt cool black obsidean surround his ring finger.

"Hannie...." Heechul eyes widdened, speechless. "Its...Beautiful..."

The obsidian ring was a deep black that blended in with the night, but shone with a sapphire blue ring at the end.

"And you are officially mine," Hangeng smiled as the two exchanged one more kiss.

(yes lets get past the corny movements and move onto plot!)

(break)

In one week, Heechul was back to normal.

Hangeng smiled as Heechul always was next to him, his crystal blue eyes always watching every movement. 

Hangeng would sometimes just fall asleep with exhaustion and when he woke up he would find all his paperwork done and a blanket over his shoulder.

Sometimes he would even find badly charred cooking when he woke up and he would chuckle to himself. 

He found it adorable that out of all things, Heechul could not cook. It was cute watching him try to make food for Hangeng and he would always finish it.

As he walked out into the night he felt Heechul silently walking next to him as Hangeng turned around and leaned towards Heechul's neck but a voice stopped him as he turned to smile at the voice.

"Hannie!"

"Taeminnie!"