Chapter 100

The Blood

The other vampires had begun to notice his condition.

"Chullie, please eat,"

"I won't eat the pills, I only drink human blood," Heechul had said viciously as he coughed out another pill they had attempted to force down his throat.

"Then please, at least drink one of our's blood,"

Heechul had just shook his head and the other vampires filled out uselessly.

And the blackness came again.

"You are still just wallowing here in self pity? Move, Hangeng will still take you back,"

and the other voice came.

"But you gave him up, you broke both of your hearts, you fool, let him go,"

"Heebum, Champagne, Bangshim, shut up,"

"That is no way to treat cats," Heebum grumbled.

"I'm tired...leave me alone,"

The cats nodded as the dissapeared.

(break)

Heechul began to black out. The others weren't able to see how his ribs had begun to protrude as he grew hungrier and heart more torn.

He had begun screaming at night at the happy memories, he wasn't sure if the others had heard him but he had shadow locked the door weeks before.

"If you don't move soon I will take action," Heebum smirked.

Despite Heechul's sanity almost completely broken his eyes widened as he understood the enormity of those words.

"Don't...Dare," Heechul hissed as he began to move, his bones creaking in pain and weakness with every step.

(break)

Hangeng's eyes had widened as he saw the crumpled figure that had pulled himself out from the door.

Hangeng hadn't seen Heechul for at least 6 weeks and all the others had said they hadn't been able to reach him for at least 3.

All noise in the room ceased as the fragile vampire pulled himself onto a couch and closed his eyes again.

"Ryeowook, make something quickly okay?" Yesung whispered as he pushed the younger towards the kitchen as the young vampire nodded quickly.

It didn't matter if Heechul said he didn't love me, that he didn't need me, it was obvious he did.

"Chullie, why didn't you just tell me that you needed me? Chullie?"

Hangeng's heart felt a tremendous pain, Heechul just starred right through him, he was incoherrent.

"Chullie, are you there?"

His empty eyes were non responsive. If it was that painful to break up with me, why did he do it?

"Happiness," Heechul said drunkenly his voice hoarse.

Hangeng's eyes widdened as the pieces began to come together, "Chullie? Did you think that I would be happier without you? Chullie, oh Chullie, couldn't you have been more selfish?"

Hangeng touched the battered split ends of Heechul's waist long hair.

Still there was no reaction. Did he leave his body when he thought I would find happiness? Hangeng thought.

Hangeng lightly kissed Heechul's forehead, "Chullie, come back,"

(break)

The vampires looked on in a combination of sadness and happiness.

Heechul was now a ghost. His soul, his entity had dissapeared, leaving behind only his body.

They were happy to see their friend finally get the attention he deserved from Hangeng as everything the leader was doing was put on hold (as most of it was already completed) but he didn't seem to be there to see it.

Hangeng tried to feed the vampire who would still refuse all tablets. Not even the forceful kisses could make the vampire swallow the pills who would just choke them back up, painfully.

"Chullie, won't you come back soon? Forgetting you was the worst thing possible, you leaving me again...I would die, please wake up soon princess,"

Small poll!

1)2 more chapters of angst with Hangeng being punished for being idiotic

2) Get back to them making up!

3) Body switching (Heechul's soul finds another retainer which he watched Hangeng from)