Chapter 20

The Blood

The difference between rogue vampires and hunters was one thing. Special Powers. Even though they were removed from their clans, rogue vampires still had their special powers which could be deadly or dangerous if they had developed as they left the clan.

Kibum smirked as he saw his amassed vampires begin attacking the new leader's palace. The vampire clan finally had a weak point and he was going to decimate it. 

He sighed as another vampire in vain tried to attack him. The black eyed vampire found it entertaining turning friend again friend with a sadistic laugh, the clan had taken away what was important to him, he would destroy them. 

Kibum's power allowed him to control or read one person's mind for how ever long he wanted, he enjoyed how friends suddenly became foes, yet suddenly a large wind blade slashed by him, cutting Kibum's face.

Kibum put his hand to his face and tasted the blood, giggling, oh how that vampire was going to pay. He signaled to his fastest vampire to capture the wind vampire who was immedtialy brought in front of him with a crash and groan. He drew a long silver blade that he always used to take his revenge and placed is next to Eunhyuk's face.

Eunhyuk thought, "I cannot die here, I will not die here, I made a promise."

As Kibum began the long sweeping arc downwards he heard someone yell his name.

"KIBUM, STOP."

He turned around and smiled as he saw a black cloaked figure emerge from the shadows.

"Oh I see you've gotten better at teleportation already Heechul, how great your vast powers are!" Kibum laughed manically.

"What happened to you Kibum? Why are you doing this? Where is Siw.."

"Dead." Kibum hissed. "This clan killed him."

Heechul stood in shock, Siwon was dead? That would explain Kibum's madness....but that didn't matter right now, he had to stop Kibum.

"Kibum! Let Eunhyuk go NOW."

Kibum giggled as he saw his old friend attempting to save someone but instead of killing Eunhyuk he thought of a more fun idea.

"Heechul, recently I heard you met your mate! The new leader, congradulations! How about in congradulations I made you a wonderful offer for Eunhyuk's life!"

"What do you want Kibum."

"Him for you"