chapter 79

The Blood

Sulli walked out into the moonlight.

"Stay in the moonlight if you want to go into the abyss, do not let go of my hand until Hangeng uses his power,"

Sulli whispered a spell as a black violin appeared beside her.

She looked behind her as the large group prepared.

Hangeng, as well as Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, Yunho, and Jaejoong had choose to come.

Key of the 3rd group had requested for Taemin and Minho to follow, stating it would be a "good experience,".

She began playing the darkest melody she knew, full of sorrow and sadness.

The black music notes began to surround the group as the twisted and turned, the music notes began spinning.

She began singing as the music surrounding her formed a whirlpool of black below them.

And they traveled into the deep darkness.

(break)

Hangeng was terrified at how black it was as he clutched Sulli's hand.

As they were drenched in the blackness, he followed what Sulli had told him to do and activiated his power.

Bright lightening surrounded the group as they sighed with relief, landing in the middle of the black with a thud.

"And this is where my part begins," Sulli smiled.

(break)

Leeteuk took a 5 minute rest on Kangin's shoulder.

"why won't you tell me?" Kengin asked sadly.

The couple had been in a stale mate since Leeteuk's refusal to talk about Heechul.

"I can't, I made a promise,"

"And a promise is more important than us?"

"...Its not like that..."

"Then what is it like?" Kangin said angered.

"...You'll know soon..."