Chapter 77

The Blood

Changmin felt his legs give out as he felt into the light, gasping for air.

"Tell them not to look for me," The cloaked figure had said.

"Changmin! Are you okay?" 

Changmin had opened his eyes to see Yunho's who had given him a tight hug.

He gave Yunho a hug back as he felt warmth and he stayed that way till he came to his senses.

He saw Jaejoong's jealous eyes behind him and quickly pushed Yunho away.

(fun fact: watch videos on yunho and jaejoong and whenever yunho touches another person...lightning....)

"Yes, I am fine. I have a message for Jaejoong,"

Jaejoong quickly stood up, "Yes?"

After the destruction of their enemies a few days ago, any messages worried Jaejoong.

"Before I was released from where I was, I was told to tell you not to to look for whoever released me,"

Jaejoong and Yunho exchanged a glance, "Heechul," They both whispered.

"What was is like where you were Changmin?" Leeteuk said gently from behind him.

"...supposedly I was in the good part, but it was horrible, it was cold, it felt suffocating, there wasn't any light at all, and I felt ..so scared," Changmin mumbled.

"You idiot..." Leeteuk whispered.

Jaejoong and Yunho turned around to look at Leeteuk.

The fallen angel refused to reveal anything about the Ruler and their connections to him.

"It seems we must unravel this spell by ourselves or find the Ruler," Jaejoong said.

"I think I can help you," A quiet voice behind them said.