Chapter 61

The Blood

Heechul walked ahead, down the twists and turns of the castle.

Kyuhyun was confused where they were going till they stopped.

In front of Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's room.

(break)

"What are you doing?" Kyuhyun yelled as the cloaked figure barged into their room.

Heechul ignored Kyuhyun as he walked to the back and opened a door filled with games.

"Gaming,"

Heehul knew where Kyuhyun kept his game collection and he went through the closet to find games from 100 years ago.

(break)

Kyuhyun had no idea how the Ruler of the Abyss knew about his game collection or even knew where it was but he just went directly too it without even hestitaiton.

The only explanation given was, "They don't have games in the Abyss, I'd better catch up on them before I go back, it has been 100 years since I've last played,"

He hated to admit it, but despite the 100 year lagg, the Ruler excelled at game playing, beating him twice.

(break)

Heechul smiled sadly as he lean backwards onto the chair. True he couldn't see how the images looked like but he could still sense movement and listen to Kyuhyun's hand movement to guess his moves. 

He closed his eyes as he relaxed and reclined, picking the next game.

(break)

After 3 hours of gaming and Sungmin falling asleep on Kyuhyun lap Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Even after 100 years you can match me! Would you like to be my game partner?"

Surpisingly the Ruler seemed to smile, "Sure, till I go back"

(break)

It was just like old times Heechul smiled.

"I don't understand why you had to go to the abyss when you are such a good gamer," Kyuhyun said.

"...who said I had too?" Heechul hissed.

The sudden change in attitude scared Kyuhyun a bit as he stuttered, "...I just assumed because no one sincerely want to go..."

"I choose to, I choose to, and thats all you need to know,"